~Rock the bells 3 Cancelled~

Status
Not open for further replies.
who ever said i have a problem with you or your company? dang

This is FUCKED up. Comon people we need to keep the scene alive. We need an AWESOME party soon. Somebody pick up Rock the Bells. me and every raver i know have been waiting for months to go to this party. DON'T LET THE MUSIC DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

im sorry to hear that brandon. :(

i was actually going to come out of retirement for this party. :( with the exception of starscape... i havent been to a party since august 10th 2002 :(

I am so heartbroken that this party will not be happening! Wait a second, no I'm not, I wasn't gonna go anyways!

ShaGZ

P.S. Brandon, no this isn't toward you so don't take it personal!

Sucks.... It is so hard to get something together now days and extremely hard to get capital as well as other aspects of the show together especially when everything is so unpredictable. I wish that I did not already have something going on at the club in Lexington that night or I might have been able to pick up the headliners.

Brandon, hit me up at [email protected]..... Perhaps the headliners can be moved to another date and you can come down to Lexington for an evening? Let me know....

Otherwise, we do have Nigel Richards and Jon Doe at Club Heaven that night in Lexington. I know it is not a big party, but it is something and Nigel is the shizam.....

Hopefully you are not out too much! Let me know if you need anything...

Nate

sorry to hear it didnt happen...doormouse would have been a real treat....
( payback? )

Last edited:
i wanted to see spice break the dance floor... and come on kids fuck a bunch of doormouse compared to ed rush and optical... what is wrong with you guys... sorry to hear this brandon, maybe santa can bring a new investor around...

Thank goodness.Brandon you fucked up enought things.Just stay gone.Things have been alot better.

Yo 313, the only thing I know is that a lot of things suck now that I am gone and it would have only revived the scene to have a caliber party like this. I am sure that 313 is Jabour and we know what he has done to the scene and party kids.

B-

no doubt, i know almost everyone is missing brandon and his parties...

this is truly a shame, it would have been an amazing evening for the midwest..... i'm keeping my fingers crossed for a miracle

DAMN!!!!!!

This sucks so damn bad. I haven't been to hardly any parties in the past few months, much less any GOOD parties. I was so hyped about this party and its fucking CANCELLED. I hope that somehow the party will still happen, even if it is delayed because we hardly ever get a party like this around or even in Columbus.

313 Family said:
Thank goodness.Brandon you fucked up enought things.Just stay gone.Things have been alot better.

man, gotta love ignorance. whatever you think you know or have against this guy, you are way fucking off. its people like him that keep things cool, make parties enjoyable, and STICK UP for friends. something i'm sure you know nothing of. this 'fuck up' is the only reason i got let back into the club at rev4 when i got kicked out for 'doing drugs in the bathroom', something well known to lots of people, i dont do. he was out side sticking up for me while i was drunk acting a fool yellin and screaming like a little kid, explaining how i flew out from la for his show and i dont do drugs, the bouncers are wack, etc. etc. etc. when i couldnt do it myself.

and that brings another thing, why would someone fly 2200 miles to go to their friends party, if a. he was as wack as you make him out to be, b. his partys are shitty like you say, and c. he was this major ruckus to the show. oh yeah, AND i payed my way in to help support his shit.

just stay up there in detroit where you belong, and leave the ohio scene alone, its doing good enough without a bunch of out of towners that do nothing but talk shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.