~Rock the bells 3 Cancelled~

Status
Not open for further replies.

wishvibe21

Bluelighter
Sorry guys but this event has been cancelled. My investor that was backing the whole event moved to Houston and didn't tell anyone. I just found out today. If anyone wants to pick up the event they can just contact me at [email protected]

Brandon

I'll pick up the financing...if by some random chance I win that multi-million dolla lottery tomorrow...haha!

Sorry to hear this B! I'm sure it would have been one to remember!

*kelly pouts*

I wish I could help you out. I was hoping to make it out to this one. I've been out of the loop for a while...ever since I lost all the money on my last party. Best of luck..maybe you will yet find someone to back you.

really this doesn't surprise me though......haha. i'm out. yay for beer!

shitty

shitty...the original rock the bells w/ dieselboy was off the meat rack...

bullllllll

yes i would have to say that this is definetly a dissapointment! someone pick up this party only good things could happen for you! ;)

yeah that is def bad news, i think alot of people were looking forward to this, to bad we cant like have a fundraiser or something...haha....or if everyone contributed as oppose to buy drugs....that oculd work too.....but it prolly wont happen :(

damnit, i've been lookin forward to this forever, i was even going to make the 7-8 hour drive from st louis, MO just to go to this, SOMEONE pick this up!

Status
Not open for further replies.