• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Klonopin; How long to kick in?

1. 1.5hrs for me too get full effects
2. all benzo's go good with opiates
3. xanax does go better with hydrocodone

so is there no point in taking clonazepam sublingually? is it equally as effective as taking orally (just swallowing the pill)?

Sublingual is better. I cursh the pill up put the powder in a teaspoon and place it directily underneath my tounge for 10-15 minutes i would guess. All it does is make it kick in tiny little bit sooner, but the full buzz still comes in 2 hr, it's just the little bit of it that your cappilaries absorbed that hits you faster..which is a small amount of the entire amount.

yeah i already knew that... i didnt wait a year to get that answered ;)

thanks raoulduke, you brought up a year old thread everyone already knows the answer to. what the fuck you smokin tonight!?

Wow this thread is old. This was when I had massive quantities of pharmaceuticals... ahhh thoes were the days...

easy there killer with all the benzos... Klonopin IMO can fuck you up... i mean its not to bad if your taking 2 mg a day for a couple weeks then stop but if your muching shitloads of these pills you will be a walking zombie not knowing what the fuck you are doing...You won't remember what happend 1 minute ago. with klonopin sometimes you don't realize how fucked up you are until someone says dude you look wasted... i'm sure you know about the withdrawals from these as well... xanax can sometimes ruin your hydro buzz because it will knock you out to sleep... you'll wake up feeling good but i like being up and about kinda speedy with the correct dose. Maybe try 30-60 mgs hydro(don't know your tolerance) with 1 mg or even .5 of xanax to test it out... same with the klonopin... I just don't like people fucking up their lives with this shit hence this post. Its incredible how widely these benzos are avaible.. and moron credit card can get a lifetime supply of benzos.. sad.... oh well........... good luck man..... sorry to preach just trying to help out

well, its not really "helping out" when the original poster posts here one year later saying he doesnt have any of those drugs left. maybe if someone else reads it? i dunno..

Thanx for the delight of bringing this from the dead for my reading pleasure :\

welp i needed this thread actually...my first time munchin on some k-pins i had 4 lil green round one. got me kinda fucked up wit some nitrous. not really the high i like i am more of a psychodelic fan. but i just at these about 1 1/2 half hourago....feellin agith but the nitrous helps a lot hit about 6 hits in a roll a min ago and welp i definately went outta my mind lol...so anywhere ever sit and tripped on bluelight

k'd, clonazaman didnbt say codeine is a benzo if you read carefully. he also said metabolites have an effect as well (like codeine does as clonazaman was saying), which also right. i dont think calling him a moron was very nice you guys (not just you k'd). especially when he's right, just to let ya'll know.

K'dOUTinAZ said:
The active metabolite for clonazepam is clonazepam, the active metabolite for diazepam is diazepam, the active metabolite for lorazepam is lorazepam...get the point? Codeine metabolizes into morphine at higher doses, yes, but codeine is not a benzodiazepine.

As you can see, I wasn't as "educated" in those days and not as "tame" as I am these days. That was a year and some ago. Diazepam's active metabolite is not diazepam 8) A few of diazepam's active metabolites include temazepam, oxazepam, and desmethyldiazepam just to name a few. Lorazepam and clonazepam don't have any active metabolites though. So, as you can see...I have learned a lot since then....

" the active metabolite for lorazepam is lorazepam" LOL, what was I thinking

meowmix said:
Xanax kicks in much, much quicker than klonopin. Klonopin does take around 1-2 hours for full effects, whereas xanax is about 15-25 minutes.

lol. Xanax definately doesn't peak at 15-25 minutes. More like 1-2 hours.