View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-D Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i took 17 mgs of the 2c-d last night, and hmmmmm....i gotta say....it's something alright, but i'm not sure i was digging it. i think i built it up too much in my head. no real body-load issues, but could definitely feel the 2c-sting as it started entering my bloodstream. (some peculiar thing i only get with 2c's, like i can taste the chemical as it's entering my brain and it makes me feel kinda icky and twitchy). ended up relating with what people have said about 2c-d, saying, humorously, that it feels like the retarded half brother of 2c-e.
i kinda felt "drugged" and stupid, though not in a good way. retarded tripping was a good way to put it. not "bad" per se, just not very ecstatic!

anyhoo, it could be a dosage phenomena too. i enjoyed threshold doses, will probably stick there. seemed more euphoric and positive. this trip shared 2c-e's "neutral mindset" for me, which is just kinda ho hum, in my opinion. i like my medicines to plaster ear-splitting grins from ear to ear, ya know!?

later on in the evening i redosed 10 mgs 2c-d and some coca leaf to boot. the positive, dopamine push was exactly what that space needed, in my opinion. coca leaf + 2c-d = 2c-b. =)

interesting how strong this molecule is for me, the intensity was only a touch less potent than 2c-b, for me, which is leagues below what most people get from it.

I tried an allergy test with few mg and i felt really nothing, so the day after i tried a good dose of 100mg, i was doing 150mg but i wanted to be safe since i was alone and did only 100 in the end.
I was expecting it to come up fast but i had to wait 3 hours to start tripping at good levels, at 2:30 hours i was still sober thinking it was a shitty batch.
Maybe i ate too much and slowed it down a lot, i don't remember that.
Anyway it was a great trip, i didn't expect so strong OEVs since many of the previous 2C-x (2C-I ,2C-E, 2C-P, 2C-C, 2C-T-4) didn't impress me with OEVs, only 2C-T-7 was great visually.
Also the bodyload was light compared to 2C-P, 2C-E or 2C-T-4 and the increse in mood was much more pronounced, zero nausea for all the trip while with 2C-P and 2C-E was pretty bad.
With this dose there was definitely some stimulation but not unpleasant, the trip lasted good 6 hours with no hangover, on the contrary it left me a good mood and feel of well being the day after.
For now it's the best 2C i've tried, but soon i will try the 2C-G, i hope it won't be just a long and boring one with alot of nausea.

I have always wanted to take this one at high doses but I only have a little bit left and I most likely will not be buying anymore so I weighed out 22mg that was meant to go up my nose. But when I prepared it I just thought to myself "there is no way in hell that is all going up there" so I put maybe 1mg on a card and snorted it. This one is super painful but quite potent in comparison to taken orally. I took 4 bumps spaced about 8-10 minutes apart and I got a lot more than I expected. I will be trying this again at a later date.

I have tried 20mg on it's own and I really like the light heartedness.
I also tried it (20mg) in combination with 4ACODIPT and 2C-C, which was a very "full" experience, even flirting with the ++++. Withouth knowing why, I think it was largely the 2C-D attributing to this.
I have also tried 20mg with mushrooms and I can see why Shulgin referred to is as "tofu", although the experience itself did change a bit too. If I had to put my finger on it, I'd say the trip was more "upbeat" after the 2C-D instead of "down to earth" with the mushrooms on its own.

I also have a question: My drug naive GF wants to have a first, gentle psychedelic experience. She hasn't even been really drunk yet but that's because she doesn't like that feeling. I was thinking about giving her 8mg, and myself 15mg. Any comments ?

Status
Not open for further replies.