Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-D Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
F & B,

Sounds like you had a really good time. Glad you enjoyed it.

The highest I ever went with 2cd orally was 70mg. I hadn't hit my sweet spot yet, but this is the highest I made it before experimenting with other things, etc.

Anyway the dose I did rectally last night blew away my 70mg oral experience like it was candy. I was just in no way expecting to trip that hard. So like I said nm dose wasn't 100% exact, but the effects of it were much stronger than my highest oral dose to date. VERY steep dose response curve when administered rectally.

Be careful out there... =D

georgiapoppy said:
F & B,

The highest I ever went with 2cd orally was 70mg. I hadn't hit my sweet spot yet, but this is the highest I made it before experimenting with other things, etc.

Anyway the dose I did rectally last night blew away my 70mg oral experience like it was candy. I was just in no way expecting to trip that hard. So like I said nm dose wasn't 100% exact, but the effects of it were much stronger than my highest oral dose to date. VERY steep dose response curve when administered rectally.

Be careful out there... =D

I have gone to 80mg orally with 2C-D, and noticed only a little more potency than with the usual 50mg. I haven't dosed rectally, I like to potentiate it using a little... say 10mg of 2C-E, it makes a huge difference. I have also found it to be enjoyable in combo with the same amount of 2C-I. This a highly versatile chemical and it is the one that I will miss the most.
I have also heard of people comparing this one to 2C-B, is it even comparable? I never had the chance to get my hands on any before it was scheduled.

Much Love

2CD to prolong other phens

Does anyone have any experience of using 2CD as a booster to other 2C-x compounds?

In PIHKAL it says:

But a goodly number of experimental therapists have said that it is excellent in extending the action of some other materials. It seems to boost the waning action of another drug, without adding its own color to the experience

If so, what kind of milligrammage was required and at what point did you add the 2CD?

If it is good as a potentiator, I'm wondering if it would work well to prolong the effects of some of the more short-lived phens, such as 2CB.

Love,
Neo

Re: 2CD to prolong other phens

Neo1 said:
Does anyone have any experience of using 2CD as a booster to other 2C-x compounds?

Welcome to BL. :)

I'll be interested to see replies to you question as well. A very good question I might add.

I remember when reading this in PIHKAL thinking it was a bit odd though. The part about it extending the action of some materials seemed a bit strange since it is so short-acting itself no?

From my experiences with the substance, I have no doubts it would be a nice booster or play very well with other phens. However I would think a longer-acting agent would be better at prolonging the activity of another compound?

If you are looking for another phen that plays well with others and is a nice booster, you could look at 2ct21. It's actually pretty nice by iteself if you appreceiate it simply for what it is and don't judge it for what it isn't.

Take care

-gp

Could it?

I have taken up to 15mg rectally, and found it to be very energetic (in a positive way) and euphoric yet lighthearted psychedelic.

Jamshyd

Did you have the feel feeling that all the positive energy of the experience could "be focused" into a state that would be utterly calm and meditative in nature. I think that the state I've discussed is a result of having more control over the focus of attention, which is absent to some degree with a range of other psychedelics. It equates to (for me) the intense enthusiasm and almost obsessive focus I had as a kid, but being able to use it in conjunction with an adult's mind.

F&B: Sorry, I think we posted at the same time :)

I completely agree with your description of the energy. It is very enthusiastic and positive, and even though it is almost amphetamine-like in its strength, it is very calm and peaceful.

I did, however, find that my attention span is shortened with 2C-D (so much for cognitive enhancement ;)). I could focus on what I am doing in the manner of finding it so involving, however due to this quality applying to a number of things, it would be hard to stay focussed on a single thing. I find 2C-C to be better for meditation purposes (and I do a lot of mediation, be it sober or not). Actually, 2C-C is THE psychedelic to use in meditation, IMO.

I´ve tried 35 mg 2C-D and 25 mg 4-acetoxy-dipt stashed in the same gelcap at a party. It was an awesome combination. I felt quite energetic even though I had incredible rushed coming over me in huge waves. Looking around on objects revealed morphing and the walls came alive. It reminded me in some degree of 2C-I but just more fun, and I was overall more happy than on 2C-I. The comedown was marvelous with lots of euphoria and I just talked about anything to anyone.
For me it was a perfect dose and combination.

Re: 2CD to prolong other phens

Neo1 said:

In PIHKAL it says:

If so, what kind of milligrammage was required and at what point did you add the 2CD?

If it is good as a potentiator, I'm wondering if it would work well to prolong the effects of some of the more short-lived phens, such as 2CB.

Love,
Neo

This is a report of my mixing of phens including 2C-D & 2C-E, maybe it should help.
2C-D & 2C-E First PEA combo

Much love and be SAFE!!!

Trying it rectally again....

BUMP!

I'll post a little more info once the day is over, but 26.6mg was just now administered via the rectal route. Cap and all was used. This is the first good opportunity I've had since my last excursion to try a short-acting PEA and I've been interested in exploring this one more via the rectal route. The dose/response curve is incredible from what I can tell so far.

A little background. I think my two previous rectal expereinces were at 20mg and 32mg. The 32mg was VERY intense. However, I've got a scale that I trust a little more now, so this time instead of retrying to 32mg as I previously planned, I figured I would play it a little safer and just go with 26.6mg. I have a feeling I will still be pleasently surprised.

Also, contributing factors this time are I ate a really nice nuggest of weed about 4 hours ago, and I'm in pretty severe opiate WD (starting into day three). I've taken enough Immodium to plug me up from the WD shits, so I am still able to use this route of administration. So I don't want to go too far into hyperspace, but at the same time, 2cd has always been comforting to me and has left a plesant afterglow. I'm hoping it will make for a nice day even though I feel pretty miserable right now.

I've tripped before when in the midst of opiate WD and it's always been a very 'cleansing' experience for me. I hope today is as well. This will be my first time with 2cd while in WD and I'm expecting between the 26.6mg and the weed, it will still be quite a ride.

Take care

-gp

Damn this stuff hits fast. I've got an empty lower GI tract as a result of the WD shits, so that may have helped it hit a bit quicker too. I'm about an hour in and still going up strong. Now wishing I would have saved a few whippets from yesterday and had a few for right now. But that's ok. ;)

...About an hour later....

At about two hours in, I'm still going pretty strong, but I do feel it's starting to leave me already. That's just 2cd though. It drops off almost as fast as it comes on.

All I can say us this is an incredible material. My opiate WD was self-induced by choice (medical reasons) so this was a very good opportunity to examine a few things in my life. I've had some very introspective moments already and it's not over yet. This has turned my day of miserable WD into a very nice and worthwhile day.

Next time I will probably go up to 30mg rectally, but that's just me. I'm very comfortable with this compound and it feels very safe to me. I can tell you it has an EXTREMELY steep dose/response curve when adminsitered rectally though. Today's experience while impressive, comes nowhere near my 32mg one. Please don't waste this precious compound by taking it orally. You are losing such an increase in potency by doing so.

I don't recommend people trip while in opiate WD either. That's your choice. It's turned out to be a really nice day for me though. If nothing else, today's experience has made me grateful of many things I have in my life that I've lost sight of so to say...

Last edited:
Because it deserves to be bumped

Well I'm still experimenting with the rectal route here so I wanted to document my doses in this thread in case others are interesed.

Today was 32.2mg and damn! =D It's a whole new frontier.

I'm considering this my personal high so far via this route. I know I mentioned doing 32mg before, but that was weighed on my Tanita. This IS defintely 32.2mg this time since it was weighed on a 0.2mg scale.

Wow! =D

To say this compound deserves a little more praise than it gets would be putting it mildly.

The intensity and depth is already incredible at this level, but I have a feeling the dose/response curve is going to start to get VERY steep. So next time will probably only be 34-35mg to play it safe. ;)

Be careful out there! =D

-gp

So how do you do this plugging, georgia? You just put it in a gel cap and shove it up 1 or 2 inches? With your finger?

Glogg,

I used to dissolve the powder in a few cc's of water and adminsiter it with an oral syringe. I was assuming having the compound in solution might aid in absorption. However, the past several times, I have just used the gelcap itself and it seems to work just as well with no added prep time.

I know some people take the top half of the capsule off, etc but trust me it's not required. That baby will dissolve pretty quickly on it's own. Too much risk spilling it if you only use a partial capsule and even with a fully intact capsule, it starts to hit at a very fast rate.

You don't need the capsule to go in more than an inch or two and you'll be fine. Not need to go real far with it. What helps is to first use a water-based lube (no greasy stuff) and lube in an inch or two. This way, when you go to put the capsule in, it will go right where it belongs. %)

It really not a big deal at all, and the rapid onset and low doses required for such a profound effect make it worth the effort.

Take care

-gp

MGS Wants To Try

Will probably be some time until I get to it (last psychedelic trip was back in August, and every week my gal and I say we will trip and never get to it), but I am now definitely going to try 2C-D this way. Oh, the peer pressure!

I realize the 2C-family is quite variable between person to person, but what oral dose do you require for full effects (which is open to different interprentations)? I actually have very little experience with 2C-D. I tried 40mg (orally) before, and it was fully satisfying. Good +2.75 or so. Maybe a +3 for a few minutes at the peak.

I realize the 2C-family is quite variable between person to person, but what oral dose do you require for full effects (which is open to different interprentations)?

I don't know if I've discovered 'full effects' with 2c-d. Every higher dose I've gone has been fuller, the highest being 80mg, at which I found it an amazing substance.

MGS,

I've experimented orally from 40mg-75mg before I switched to the rectal route with this one. I started at around 40mg and kept going up with it to 75mg until I went rectal. It's hard to make equivalency determinations since a trip is so subjective and personal, and also the variability you mention with the 2c's from person to person. But I can say with complete confidence that 30-32mg rectally blows away 75mg orally. There is no comparison between the two. This compound keeps getting more complex and deep as you go higher. And is still feels very safe to me.

Each time I go higher with it, it surprises me more and more. Nothing bad or negative. And the trip is so brief, that the intensity doesn't hang around too long. Basically I get a rapid comeup, enough time to do a bit of pshychdelic head work (which I need badly yesterday) and then I start to come down quickly. I got through a box of whippets yesterday, but I didn't even take the time to smoke a bowl until after I came down.

I made quite a few personal decisions yesterday that I have been uncertain about (changing jobs, etc) and it also made me decide to seek medical help for hearing loss I am suffering from. I'm pretty much deaf in my one ear and yesterday really made it sink in that it was time to see a doctor. I will be visiting with family for the holidays again soon and it also put me in a very positive frame of mind for the trip.

MGS, you mention about not finding time to trip since August even though you two keep saying you are going to do it. These days, I suffer from a phenomenon where I can sit all day and make excuses not to trip, even if I have the time. It's really weird. Like subconsciously I'm trying to talk myself out of it. But then once I do it, everything is fine. =D So anymore, as long as I have the time, once I've made a decision to do it, I will not second guess myself. I basically just do it immediately or I will sit there and talk myself out of it. I've yet to have a trip I regret, even under these circumstances. I'm not sure what's going on with that, but it's a rather recent occurance (past few months) for me.

I'm again at the tail end of a (this time mild) opie WD since I relapsed and started using again. I only had a short run this time though, so the taper has not been bad (yet). I was tempted to use yesterday, and the trip made me realize how important it was NOT to break my taper and use a recreational dose.

Yesterday's excursion at 32.2mg up the bum was simply beautiful and incredible. The dose/response curve is getting real steep for me at this level though so I will increase slowly from here. It will likely be several weeks before I try anything again, and not sure if it will be 2cd when I do, but my next time will be at 34-35mg. I'm very excited to see what it will do at this level. I do feel I'm at the 'every few mgs counts' level now. Sadly, I'm also pretty much out of this compound, so I think there's only a few opportunities left to see where it will take me.

If you feel you got full effects personally from an oral dose of 40mg, perhaps you should go around 15-20mg rectally? I would guess (we're all different) this would equate somwhat around 40-60mg orally? With your expereinece, I'm sure you will handle it just fine and if it does get a little strong for your liking, the peak is over quickly.

Take care and please update here or with a trip report when you do get around to trying it. I'm interested in hearing what others think of it using this route.

-gp

heavy dose of 2c-d

from erowid.org:

Oral 2C-D Dosages
Threshold 3 - 4 mg
Common 20 - 50 mg
Strong 50 - 100 mg

from pihkal:

(with 75 mg) This is a +++, but the emphasis is on talking, not on personal interacting. I am putting out, but my boundaries are intact. I was able to sleep at the sixth hour. Communication was excellent. This is fast on, but not too long lived. Maybe a therapy tool?

(with 150 mg) A truly remarkable psychedelic, one which could compare favorably with 2C-B. There are intense colors, and I feel that more would be too much.

So here's my question:

Anyone with experience of 2c-d in the 100-150mg range (orally) ?
How does it compare to lower (50-75mg) dosages in terms of psychedelic effects, visuals and toxicity?

note : toxicity = effects on the heart, blood pressure, breath, nerves, muscles...

100mg dose

ER0X said:
anyone with any 80+mg dosages?

I took a 100mg dose of the stuff and my trip could be described as fractals in perfect sync with the music. The mental aspect was so deep although confusing i completely understood everything. Another interesting thing in the visual department was when i stared at my hands it looked like i could see inside my skin and that my veins were pumping light through me and when it reached my finger tips it would explode out of them. As for the audio aspects I can say that no other 2C has gotten me like that. Music was not playing it was living and flowing. (one interesting thing was when i was at the party i could hear everyone in the room talking but the weird thing was some of the stuff i was hearing was in reverse yet i understood it) I also lost all sense of my boundaries i became one with everything and everything became one with me.

For a final note i can say that this is my favorite 2C of them all and I've also done: 2C-B, 2C-E, 2C-I, 2C-P, 2C-T-2, and 2C-T-7.

Although the trip maybe a hard one I never lost control with this substance I would say its a good substance for a beginner to try.

With the higher dosages of 2C-D (75mg and above)...are the effects still short-lasting? I found 2C-D lasted no more than four hours, although it left me completely satisfied...this at around 40mg. No desire to dose more, or for it to have lasted longer. I do indeed enjoy the shorties.

Status
Not open for further replies.