View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-D Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed a few combos of 2c-d and amp.

I have a question regarding this combo...
2c-d(35mg) MDPV (10mg) Clonazepam (.25mg)
or
2c-d(35mg) Ritalin (10mg)

Also,

is there much difference between a 40mg and 50mg oral dose?? (this is for someone with expereince but first time 2c-d. 2c-e dose between 20-40mg)

thanks for any info
:)

2C-D is werid, because one day you might take 50 mgs orally and have not that strong of a trip, then a month later you take 25 mgs orally and you might have a very memorable experience.

Oral dosing with 2C-D is especially prone to this kind of thing.

2C-D is werid, because one day you might take 50 mgs orally and have not that strong of a trip, then a month later you take 25 mgs orally and you might have a very memorable experience.

Oral dosing with 2C-D is especially prone to this kind of thing.

Odd, it has always been very reliable for me...IE 50mg feels like 50mg every time. 25mg half of the fun.

Unlike 2C-E, where each 2mg can more than 2X the effects. With 2C-D 2+2+2=6. With 2C-E 2+2+2+2= 175.6

I don't think I've noticed the unreliablity either, but i've only dosed on the higher end of the spectrum, and usually with the amphetamine combination; the lowest I've gone is 50mg of 2C-D and 50mg of (not very pure) amphetamine paste (p.o.) which was subtle but nice or 10mg (i.v.) which did very little

2c-d water solubility

So I got some 2c-d and tried to dissolve it in 500ml H20 and it won't fully dissolve. Looking at the chemical structure, it seems pretty soluble, so now I'm suspicious whether it is actually 2c-d. Anyone know what the solubility is supposed to be?

both batches of 2c-d i worked with dissolved perfectly in water after a few seconds and a little bit of stirring.

usually (for plugging) i did: +/- 10mg of 2c-d in 2ml water = no problem

dont know about higher 2c-d ratios

how many mg/mL were you trying to dissolve? Also, you may find heating the water to between 100-120F may help. Additionally you'll want to add a bit of alcohol to that if you're going to be storing it for any considerable length of time.

both batches of 2c-d i worked with dissolved perfectly in water after a few seconds and a little bit of stirring.
This is 250mg in 500ml H20. I would say at least half the volume of powder is still not dissolved and sitting at the bottom of the bottle. And this is after vigorous shaking/stirring.

Lets talk about 2c-d

So this is the one 2c-x which has really interested me, first reading about it as a nootropic then a few experience reports which made it sound like its recreational value had been underestimated. I'd like to get a general effects profile at certain dosages for this chemical, from what I understand lower (5-15mg) doses seem to produce an amphetamine like effect with focus and speediness being the general concensus.

After this things start to vary from report to report. Ideally I'd like to hear someone who has researched it in a variety of dosages. I would also like to know how tolerance forms with it, how often it is recommended to dose without any loss of effect.

Thank you

I don't get any pronounced psychedelic effects below, say 30mg-40mg. It gets interesting with 60mg and up. I managed to redose on 2c-D until T+3h. You'll need a dose of at least half the original dose to even register the booster. You won't get a intensification of effects, but a prolonged plateau out of it (up to 6-7h IME, depending on dose). Subsequent redosing seems to be a waste of material.

Can someone run me through IM administration? A guide? What kind of needle should I get?

Thanks

Can someone run me through IM administration? A guide? What kind of needle should I get?

Thanks

In a pinch a regular insulin needle will work (although this may wind up being subcutaneous, however the effects are relatively similar in fact) but ideally you'll want something longer, 1", perhaps a larger gauge (25, 22)

YouTube video complete with cheesy music (for gluteal, not deltoid injection)

For deltoid injection:

448339_f260.jpg

video

Dissolve in sterile water or saline, ideally using a wheel filter.

Could never imagine injecting an RC....

But anyways, 2C-D sounds FARRRRR more promising than 2C-C (which I found to be a disappointment). Erowid's dose chart for 2C-C is definitely way too low. From the sounds of it, 2C-D is more potent than 2C-C.

Short duration, as well as deep = win.

Yea this stuff is bomb. 2ce is junk by comparison from what I tried a few years ago. Tried probably 10-20 mg last night plugged and was very impressed. I have a hard time distinguishing it from acid.

Maybe a little less speedy so I didn't stay up all night.

It is soluble in saline, producing a totally clear solution, but took a little stirring to get all the bits in.

Yeah plugged 2C-D is a whole different animal compared to oral 2C-D. I really can't go much over 25 mgs plugged, or it's just way too intense. It only lasts about 3 hours plugged when I administer the drug that way.

Although any time I've taken oral 2C-D after MDMA it's kicked my ass pretty good.

protovack said:
So I got some 2c-d and tried to dissolve it in 500ml H20 and it won't fully dissolve. Looking at the chemical structure, it seems pretty soluble, so now I'm suspicious whether it is actually 2c-d. Anyone know what the solubility is supposed to be?

What salt do you have, Protovack? It's very likely the hydrochloride salt, which has a solubility greater than 70 mg/ml at 20 °C (found on wikipedia, if you'll believe 'em :p). So it's indeed odd that some is not dissolving. Reagents common in ecstasy testing kits could indicate the presence or absence of a non-alpha methylated, ring substituted phenethylamine, as well as the presence or absence of several other common recreational drugs. However, as these tests are not exhaustive, you can't with certainty determine that all cuts present are inert. However, I suspect either inert cut or really clumpy powder.

ebola

I think I've said this many times, but try snorting 2C-D. Its not that painful and increases potency by a mega heapload.

I had a batch of 2C-D that didn't like dissolving all that much; it didn't appear to have any difference in regards to potency though....

^ I concur. Snort it or plug it. Eating it works fine but you need a shitload. Have also had little if any problem dissolving 2C-D in water - a lil heat if required does the trick.

As for injecting, have never IM'd it but have IV'd it a few times. It's pretty much the only 2C that's goodly IV'd, imo, ime, opi, dmt, xtc, lsd, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.