• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Sharing Your Weed

nothing worse than a moocher, i know who is down with the karma system and who is generous and kind and i tend to share as much as i can with those people whenever they need, as they do the same for me, unlike some of the moochers, who will smoke your pot for free gladly and bitch at you when you ask to take a fucking puff of their inferior shitty weed when you are dry (Because you smoked them out last nite) and you have a headache and just want a fucking puff.

I share but i really think long and hard about with who and how much. I tend to share more, and feel comfortable about it with people who are more liberal/kinder/generous and who understand about karma.

Ganja is very social for me. In fact, I've had the same people smoking me out for almost a year now. It's never a big deal. I also have coworkers who will slip me a gram and a hitter for lunch breaks. It's all sharing and it's not like weed is massively expensive either.

It should be a general unspoken rule, that one will "smoke the other up" when one is low/dry and thankfully wants to sesh.

steelers334 said:
most of the time my one boy always has a few o's on him. He will smoke me and my other friends up without us contributing weed about half the time. Because of this, we throw him some money every now and then and things are always cool.

Man, thats how it should be done, if you have no bud and hes shouted like the last 5 times, give the guy 5/10 bucks.

Respect to you %)

BehavyuR said:
I enjoy sharing weed, it's part of the reason I smoke. I don't like smoking alone, it gets really boring, so it's just natural to me that I would share with pretty much anyone. If they start asking me to smoke them up, however, I'll stop asking them to share my weed with me; free weed from a generous smoker is a privilege, not a right.

This is so true. I think weed should be shared around with friends but it also shouldn't be expected. In my group of friends when someone has weed we share it with all, but its also very equal, that is if someone has contributed a lot of weed recently then someone else will. stoners should NEVER be selfish, I mean who wants to be baked with people who are all sober?

yeah. we all generally share. and i usually offer everyone around to have a pipe. or sometimes, if theres like a few different scores of weed from say three different people, we'll all break off a bit, chop, mix it all and make a big fat communal mixed joint. always fun because thats as equal as you can get pretty much.

Weed is like the tides. High tide and low tide both come and go, and if it's high tide for you and low tide for a mate, help them out. As long as they're not a pain in the arse.

If a mate's smoked you up, beer's a good way of paying them back as well. Had a couple of sessions at their expense? Give them a six pack.

normaly i do share, as if its a session then i buy weed... and next time they do the same.

but if its just close friends and they have no money to pay for any i do tend to crash them a joint or to... but sometimes i can get greedy and smoke it all to myself, but normaly share.

Expecting it?? Nobody should expect that shit! You best believe I always smoke people up, but usually it's a regular smoker who always ends up getting me back.

All I ask, is that people acknowledge that. I mean, if you walk into my place, do you see a fifty metre Cannabis plant in the corner? NO! I gotta pay for that, so why wouldn't you say 'thank you'? Would you just walk the fuck out if I bought you lunch? Same as if I'm the one always expected to go outta my way to get on. Get your own hook-ups, if you still don't want to say 'thank you'. And you best believe I expect to pay less than equal for ANYTHING I have to pick up while you sit around, too stupid to know how to get a dealer.

Sorry, my ex-roommate for about two years never ONCE picked up weed for us, or pills, or NOTHING! And he just took it for granted that I could get, or that I even wanted to at the time. And then there's all the friends that go out, and then call me in the morning telling me to bring weed. If I do, they NEVER pay me.

But shit, if you show love, whatever I cut up in the bowl is free for anyone around. Mary-Jane is meant to be shared.

One of my best friends is my regular dealer. He ALWAYS smokes me up when I buy, and it only makes me more glad my cash goes to him. With guys like that, whatever is around, you give it out. Any drug should be experienced with someone else if possible. You just always wait to be offered.

It's all about ettiquette, baby...it's half the reason I've stayed in the game. If you don't have ettiqutte, don't ever ask me for nothing.

aallii420 said:
So what are the politics and rules of sharing your weed with your friends? I find that I buy it, and somehow share it with them with the promise of "we'll smoke mine next time" and it never happens. Do you make your friends pay for the weed you all smoke(that you bought) or is it normal just to share it? Have you ever felt that people used you for your weed?

If they aren't smoking theres next time or aren't paying you back in any way. They aren't your friends. They are using you to get high.

I do it to this one little fucker I hate...but hey, he always offers.

if i buy a stick when im by myself, i tend to keep it in my room and smoke that when im alone.
if i buy pot when im with friends, its just natural to smoke it with them...i dont think anyone would go giving out part of their bud, but yes everyone i know shares their session.

this COMPLETELY reminds me of one person I know... will say things like "man, if I had pot I would totally load it up right now" and "god, I wish I was stoned" and then look at you...

You know that guy too?! I always enjoyed smoking with people that rarely smoked. I remember going to parties were I would be a staple in the back yard and people would come out, take a few hits, thank me and start walking away. I would say "Hey, where are you going? We just started." And the usual response was like "nah man, Im waaaay good right now." Then it was awesome because they would have fun, not just sit there and stare at a tv or some other boring crap. But for the most part it was like most people have said; you got your friends who you know will hit you back, or people that you are just selective about smoking with because you know that they don't really care about getting you back.

I always smoke with my friends that actually do toke up, but most of them dont anymore. When I was younger I always kicked it with a ton of pot heads, and they would smoke me out everyday, even if I didnt want them to. So when a friend asks me to get high, I always think about that and cant say no.

I'm pretty generous when it comes to sharing weed, as long as people don't abuse it.

I have one friend who's always with the weed... my other friends won't carry it, but occasionally they'll pay for it.
I've always gotten it from them for free, and they never hinted at wanting cash for it, though I would be more than glad to pay for my share.

In the end we're all social smokers so yeah, we share.

I've wasted a lot of money from people not buying their own. That's why I have a hearty supply to fill other peoples pockets and my pockets back up. Hell yeah, recycling.

The only thing that will keep me from smoking with someone if they torch the bowl when they should know edicate>fucking can't spell.