• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Sharing Your Weed

I never get a lot of weed at once so i cant really pass it around but i do share it with friends. i dont mind anyone mooching once or twice either cause weve all been there, but i do mind when it becomes a habit. what absolutely fucking hate is when the "daily smokers" get all greedy with their weed. ive had a "friend" who told me he couldnt roll a joint because he only had a gram or so left and NEEDED it for tomorrow. he said it would be no problem if he had more but with just one gram left, he couldnt do it. bugged him a little bit and he finally agreed to let me roll a small joint for both of us. i start looking for papers around his room, and what do i find? a bag with at least 5 grams of weed. i didnt say anything...

The people I smoke with, we buy it whenever we can. And whenever one of us buys some it's usually caned into a mix and shared throughout us. But theres aout 10 of us that do this so we all get a smoke pretty much everyday. :D

And to the guy who doesn't like people taking huge hits, isn't that the whole idea of a bong?

I always share my weed with anyone I know because I'm in their possition a lot. Plus it encourages people who have weed to share to so I'm not the only one smoking up 2 or 3 people

I find alot of peoples smoking with other people issues can be solved by a simple thank you. If people let you know you appreicate you smoking them up or other people letting you know the same I think just things makes a little easier in situations when people dont have weed or anything else for that matter. I think thank you says alot but dont make it a habit ta just be like thanks for the smoke, peace. If you're broke and weedless I would just try and make it a point to do other things of a helpful nature that could perhaps make up for things in the monetary stand point.

I share my weed, its my deed. But I hate not gettin' anything back :mad:

Well free loaders are no good. If it's a constant smoke out to the same person(s) and they never provide weed in return...a line MUST be drawn. Also YES, a thank you is a MUST!!!

Also Marijuana should be free to all and everyone should be able to grow it. Provide it like it's water.

Also to iskalla, if someone lied to me about there weed and I find more then they said they had....it'd be gone. There's no need to lie, someone lieing about how much they have??? LMAO! Why? It's there choice to smoke someone out.

Here's a great example from half baked of the scavenger smoker...
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XVzpXHZZwo&NR=1
Smoke up all your weed and leave.

Last edited:
weed down here in arg. is pretty cheap (and the weed sucks) so i always share it with my friends and sometimes with random people if they ask nicely =D

Me and my friends always share our weed. Sometimes when they don't have weed, it's alright, I'll smoke them up. It's no big deal, unless someone consistently doesn't have weed. Then it just gets annoying. It's a give and take situation. I don't mind smoking people up, but it's like an understood rule that you can't be doing that shit all the time.

If I'm on drugs and your with me you are most likely on drugs to including pot ;)

Giving is receiving..... If I'm broke, and haven't bought any of my own for a while, I won't ask anyone to smoke me out though. Doesn't feel right cause I know I won't be able to return the favor for a bit.

i only really smoke people up that are gonna smoke me up at some point. if its regular buds then ill share. but if its that good shit forget it !!

-cold hearted.

share the weed love, man. sometimes a stoners just got to smoke and shall do so any way s/he can.

Nope , unless U got dank......get the fuck out my face. asking to get smoked up 4 free.......fuck outta here... Only if it is somebody who's smoked me up in the past.

If you smoke someone up, you generally get smoked up back. That doesn't always happen though..
People are dicks sometimes.
and sometimes when we used to hang out with our dealer he'd smoke us up a bong pack after buying like an eighth, before we left. And first timers? ALWAYS smoke them up free! Ahhh, i can't wait to smoke up another first timer, it feels so good!

Last edited:
wArEhOuSePuNk said:
Nope , unless U got dank......get the fuck out my face. asking to get smoked up 4 free.......fuck outta here... Only if it is somebody who's smoked me up in the past.

damn. i'm not talking about someone abusing your weed and smoking with you all the time, never having bud themselves. You must act like a tool if a pothead wants to do that to you and not smoke you out when they get the chance. I have heard that people will pay a few dollars to get in on a bowl, and i've offered money to people i don't usually smoke with and i really need to smoke, but they're usually cool about it and reject the offer.

i dont think mary jane wants people to be so selfish over her.

I hate moochers!!!, i used to be VERY generous and then was like, holy shit i have shouted pot to these people everyday for like 3 months and got nothing back.

It was because they lived with me and im a total pothead and i cant smoke infront of people so always offered, but they were total tight asses and never shared back.

Got me really angry in the end!

Yeah, now its only if they shout back, or if its some new person i havent meet before and want to share a fatty im always keen.

most of the time my one boy always has a few o's on him. He will smoke me and my other friends up without us contributing weed about half the time. Because of this, we throw him some money every now and then and things are always cool.

I almost always share my weed with friends. My main smoking buddies load up pretty often and I make sure to return the favor. There is one particular person who we both work with who mooches off us ALL the time. He will do anything in his power to go smoke with us. We usually have to kinda give him the cold shoulder and avoid him. He knows we hate smoking him up all the time but just cares about getting stoned haha... pretty sad. I like smoking bowls with people though so I'm ready to share most of the time.