• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Sharing Your Weed

When I was younger in college, I had this close friend who we always smoked pot, and it was great system because one week I get paid, I buy some weed, then the next week my mate gets paid and he buys the week, and the week after I buy the weed as we both get paid fortnightly but on different week apart.... worked out great for the whole two years while I was in college.

I always share my weed......since its pretty cheap, and I can afford to share with my low incomers or unemployed mates since they are my childhood mates and I knew them all their lives and they have helped me in the past, etc.... but I avoid these dickwads who just use other people's weed and never return the favour.

I just hate when people bring mates over and I havent meet them, and they expect a cone/joint out of my stash, then I never see them again....it's all depends on the people's personality, etc.....

a lot of the time i really dont mind sharing weed because i know that im making everyone happy and that we are all going to have good time, but i jsut dont like doing it all the time. then it gets kinda annoying. ut im usually pretty generous to ppl that are my friends and that i know would help me out if i was in their position.

ive always heard it being called smoking up..i guess it is geographical..

I find the fact that you're supposed to share weed, really pisses me off... cuz i have a job, and i work hard to pay for my weed and its always the same poeple everytime who never pay for it. but whatever.. i just usually avoid hanging out with them.. lol

Penis McCockitycock said:
I find that people are more willing to smoke up weedless female-types than they are weedless guys. I think it's all about the boobies.

omg you are so right....a female pothead is indeed quite rare, especially in the younger age groups (20 and below).... what i've noticed about females is that although they love pot, they never have their own weed...interesting.

im very liberal with my weed....when i have enough i am generous. anybody from my best friend to a random drunk at the club will get a hit off my joint...i find marijuana to be the ultimate chain that bonds all humans who truly like to enjoy life. yummy

anyways my friends work on a give-and-take system, and here in peru if somebody has weed, he will most probably (95% of the time) share it...its one of those rules that EVERYBODY obeys, and when you come here you need to adjust or else you'll find yourself without friends in very little time.

i guess it works out though cuz weed is so ridiculously cheap here compared to other parts of the world

With me, its not even a question. I have weed, youre there, you smoke. No problem until I don't. I usually get the smoke back=D but when I don't it really pisses me off. It's not a question of me wanting smoke its the fact that they are lying (and its obvious) after I smoked them up (and I always have). Luckily this doesn't happen much but to me, being stingy with green is against the substance. It goes against the whole communal feeling of cannabis.

I'll sometimes buy a 1/8th, give half to someone, deduct it from what I owe them/make them give me £10 for it, and then we'll just share.

But people around here are pretty generous with weed - I've had people smoke me out instead of rolling a joint for me with my weed when I'm too fucked to roll for myself.

whenever i have it, i like to share with my friends, but it's not like i'm eager to smoke up any random person who comes about.

(uh, usually. for awhile when i was in college, if i was smoking a bowl and someone passed through the common room i'd usually stop them by saying, "(insert name here)! smoke this weed!" heh.)

Euphony said:
Basically, I [smoke you out if you don't expect or need me to, but would enjoy and appreciate it.
Exactly, it gets me when someone suggests that we smoke MY weed. It's not like I'm stingy, I'll call friends up to smoke and if youre there and I'm smoking than so are you. But if I just packed up some bowls like 10 minutes ago, dont go "we should take some more bong rips."

soma420 said:
Exactly, it gets me when someone suggests that we smoke MY weed. It's not like I'm stingy, I'll call friends up to smoke and if youre there and I'm smoking than so are you. But if I just packed up some bowls like 10 minutes ago, dont go "we should take some more bong rips."

I totally agree with you on this. . nothing is worse than a smoking buddy walking all over your generosity and smoking your pot. I'm a very generous person, and generally smoke anyone on a bowl/joint. When you won't stop suggesting we smoke my pot , and you won't stop implying you have some sort of entitlement to my stash (that I had to work for money for) then fuck right off.

I've got a friend who does this. . I don't know, it's irritating and the guy pulls the whole 'i'm looking for a job' thing too. There's a limit to how much BS one can take.

I really dont smoke anyone out anymore, I'm like a cokehead with my weed now. I do match bowls, or smoke friends out if I owe them. And I always smoke girls out no matter what (I was raised to be a gentleman.)

I used to just smoke everyone out. But life is hard, i need as much bud as i can get.

Mainly it's because no one has jobs and I do, so I know they think they don't have to get me back. Which I fucking hate.

aallii420 said:
So what are the politics and rules of sharing your weed with your friends? I find that I buy it, and somehow share it with them with the promise of "we'll smoke mine next time" and it never happens. Do you make your friends pay for the weed you all smoke(that you bought) or is it normal just to share it? Have you ever felt that people used you for your weed?

I give 10 gram nugs out all the time to complete strangers, no strings attached.

Just smoke it and enjoy.

for the most part i usually have alot of trees on me and whenever ill have people over or ill go to someones house ill usually bring some and smoke everyone out, however my friends do usualy match me up. but if people start asking me to smoke them out or call me up jus to smoke my weed thats where i draw the line and say nah we're not doing that.

Last edited:
I'd smoke people out fat if i was rich. But 24 hours a week for Minimum Wage just aint cutting it.

Alot of times Ill throw people nugs or give them the rest of the blunt if I know they dont have weed and Im just in a good mood. Sometimes it jus makes me feel good to make people happy. But people sometimes take this as a weakness and try to use you.

Please don't mention you sell people weed or give people on the internet weed. I'm removing the posts.

edit: that's cool, I'm gonna remove that post too so we don't know who we're talking about here ;)

Might as well remove the whole thread, but I appreciate you looking out for legal liabilities.

I would never sell Cannabis, and the herb I gifted people was rosemary...

Mmmm rosemary... good with roast chicken...

I never keep a tally or keep track, my friends are my friends and I don't want to keep score. We all share weed equally, so it is no issue anyways.