• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Why do girls like cumshots/facials?

if my guy really wanted it, then i would do it every so often as a gift to him. Turning him on in such a fasion would please me, but only because it pleases him. I don't thinki would derive much from the act itself, in either a positive or negative way.

Semen is annoying though. It gets everywhere and then goes hard and crunchy. Damned men... :p ;)

I've only had this done a couple times, and it was so long ago that I don't remember if I actually enjoyed it at the time. Cum doesn't bother me, and it wouldn't bother me to get it on my face, but I don't really think I would get off on it either. I do like having it on other parts of my body though.. like boobs, thighs and stomach. The fact that she rubs it into her face is just a bit odd.

I don't mean to be but there was a thread about this only a month ago so use the search button before you post....

As I said in the last thread I think facials are great and I have no problems whatsoever with my boyfriend doing it. Don't knock it until you try it I say.

guys like it... not alot of girls do, in my exerience.

as with anything, a person (male or female) may let you do it on occassion b-c they know you like it...

and it is funny.

i pinned someone on the floor, putting my knees on their shoulders and gave them one... it was so funny... they were so pissed... but they admit it was funny.

he got me back later, tho.

Maybe it's an evolutionary throwback. Maybe guys use facials to mark their territory, kinda like dogs and cats peeing on stuff...;)

I've never felt a burning desire to do it, nor have I had anyone request that I do it, so I really don't have a good feel for why some folks like it.

Everybody's got their thang sexually, though, so there must be something pretty erotic about it.

greplet said:
.... but what I am trying to understand is why you gals are grossed out by having a load fall on your face, but ya'll prepared to swallow it. I would have definitely thought it would be the otherway round.

anyways, I guess it's one of those worldly mysteries :\

a fire hydrant doesnt swallow when a dog pees on it either...

so cum is not good for the skin... but it's nutritious, for sure.

the bodily fluid that IS good for the skin is pee...

the urine of a healthy person, especially one who does not eat meat and who uses no chemicals, will do wonders for the skin... taken internally (yes, people do drink it) it can help promote the body's self healing mechanisms and work wonders on a lot of ailments in the long run...

i havent met one yet that wanted a sticky pool of Lil Pawpi's swimmin around in her nostrils. hmmm.

I think its hot when my partner cums on me .. Because I guess im watching him get off on me, and i can watch his expression and his penis pump it out... like witnessing the release.

but on the face, i think its kind of disrespectful.. Unless he asked and i said it was ok.

Ok..this it prolly gonna give me a bad name but oh well hehe......One time I was giving my ex a BJ and I told him that I wanted him to cum in my mouth, so he happly did..and then he wanted to make out with me! I was like DUDE I have cum dick breath!!! and he was like "I don't care"...I was grossed out..lol no joke, this seriously happened.

it sjust mucus with a few other minerals and sperm in it.. Just protein .. nothing wrong with it. I still kiss my partner after he goes down on me and licks every orphus of my body. I dont care, he licks it, than i dont care because if he cared he obviously wouldnt be going down on me now would he?

Its like the same fluid that comes out of your nose.. actually your nose is dirtier, boogers are just dirt and saliva (mucus).

im not about to judge someone on what gets them off, unless its non consensual, or with an animal (same thing really) but for me personally i find the facial really degrading (never done it, but its just how i see it). my boy has been warned to never ever dare do it. that and i dont want an 'angry pirate' (cumshot in the eye-arrrrr)

lol @ angry pirate

i accidentially gave an X one of these, i felt heaps bad.. never knew it was called that tho..

When going down on a girl, and she cums, the guy gets a facial(to some degree).....

Sword cuts both ways, eh?

I don't particularly like facials but the idea is kind of kinky which does turn me on. I've let my bf do it before but he doesn't request it so it doesn't happen often. I definitely wouldn't let someone do it without asking...if he did he'd get something bit off!! I think swallowing is more kinky though and it's something I like to do because it gives my partner pleasure.