• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

What do YOU love about YOURSELF?

chupa chup queen

Bluelighter
ok people i did a search on this but didnt come up with much

theres some negative stuff on BL with things like what dont you like about your body? and the like. i say its time to look deep inside and find some positive things

the question is what do you like or love about yourself...is it something about your looks, your personality, tircks you can do or something you achieved? basically anything about you that makes you happy...

it's time to express yourselves people and dont let anything stop you. lets keep this thread strinctly positive. there's way too much negativity these days. it's that negativity that put people down and makes then feel worthless and shy.

I LOVE MY BODY...i'm finally happy with the way i look sure i could use a few extra kilos but i'm confident with who i am and what i look like. I can look at myself and just be happy...i love my legs, my arse, my boobs, my tummy, my girlie arms and small feet.

I LOVE MY BOOBS boobs are great and deserve a mention of their own.

I LOVE BEING SILLY...i love how i can just be in a bad awkward situation and just poke my tongue out or pull some other funny face and how that sort of breaks the ice.

I LOVE MY TONGUE...cause i can touch my nose which is funny where you're drunk and comes in handy in certain situations hehe =P

I LOVE BEING FLEXIBLE...my hips and my shoulders are pretty flexible it's cool i reckon.

I LOVE MY DOUBLE JOINTED THUMB...it scares people but is a cool party trick

I LOVE KNOWING 2 LANGUAGES...

and most of all

I LOVE BEING ME...i love who i am and if people think otherwise they can SHOVE IT cos frankly the only opinion about me worth condsidering is the one comin from me.

DON'T LET ANYONE PUT YOU DOWN OR MAKE YOU FEEL WORTHLESS...
DON'T GET ANGRY AT THEM OR LET THEM KNOW THEY GOT UNDER YOUR SKIN YOU'RE WORTH FAR MORE THAN THAT SO NO NEED TO STOOP DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL

love
barbs :D

I LOVE WHAT I HAVE ACHEIVED... I'm 21 and I'm working a good (50k/year +) permanent job, I own a unit, I've just done $10k's worth of work on my car and have some pretty mad shit lying around here (not pulling myself off, just trying to explain :) ).

I LOVE HAVING ACHEIVED THIS ON MY OWN... everything I have is mine, and I have gotten this far on my own. I've had to work my arse off to get here, and while I'm 21 and already worn out, it feels good heh.

I LOVE BEING FINANCIALLY SECURE... I'm not *rich* in terms of having a large disposable income (mortgage takes most of the paycheck so while my salary is reasonable, I'm quite often without spending money), but I don't have much to worry about... and this makes me feel comfortable.

I LOVE BEING ABLE TO PLAY THE GUITAR WELL... many people can play the guitar, less can play well. I've been playing for about 11 years and love being able to rip the stick out and play something in the middle of a party. It always feels good to entertain people.

I LOVE MY FRIENDS... I know it's not ME, but they ARE *my* friends :) My crew are there for me when I need them, and they'll always hold a special place in my heart.

I LOVE MY PASSION FOR EXTREME SPORTS... Street luge and Ice Hockey (hey, it's extreme in australia LOL) are always good conversation points. The ability to ice skate like a demon is pretty handy for pickin up the women too :D

I LOVE BEING COORDINATED... I know it doesn't sound like much, but I've got some pretty fucking rocking hand-eye-coordination.

What do I love most of all? I LOVE BEING. That's it... not being anything in particular... just being.

Astaroth.

Astaroth said:
I LOVE MY FRIENDS... I know it's not ME, but they ARE *my* friends...

your friends are totally a reflection of you - you have wonderful friends because you are also wonderful.

i love my dance
i love my tattoos
i love my sense of humour
i love my love of movies
i love that i love making people smile
i love the fact that i left cubeland behind

alasdair

I love being the father that I am
I love my openess and fasciantion to other cultures
I love my interest in the occult and gothic imagery
I love my passion for anime
I love my passion for my family and friends
I love my tattoo
I love my musical tastes
I love my sense of humour
I love my caring nature

I love my ability to love, even after all the shit i've been through that should have destroyed that ability
I love my talents at poetry
I love my hair
I love my boobies
I love my ability to satisfy men
I love my submissive sexuality

I love that I can make most anyone crack a smile

I love that I love children

I love that I induldge in the things I like

I love that I'm comfortable with myself

I love that I try

I love that I forgive easily

I love my neck n my legs and my pleasure points =P

I love that I admit my wrongs

mm I wanna have sex with me now ;) :p

Thanks for making me smile Chupa

i love my brain, it's always hungry and never fails me.
i love my liver, we've been through a lot.
i love my friends and family, they bring the mosh.
i love my height, i can always keep my candy away from short people.
i love my musical talent, i can start drumming- close my eyes- and the entire world seriously disappears.
i love my open-mindedness, i don't know where it came from- it wasn't always there- but i'll enjoy it nonetheless...
i love being a kid, i'm never too old for a good game of tag or water-balloon fight.
i love my penis, eventually i'll find someone to care for him as much as i do.

eh, I should put more thought into this but for now, I love my life and being me in general. There are not a lot of people who have a similar background to me. People that I get to know well are usually pretty interested in my background because it is/I'm pretty unique in that aspect heh.

-poste

I love making ppl smile
I love my friends and family
I love the fact that I love to help ppl
I love the fact that I can love things

I love my eyes
I love my chest/stomach
I love doing dumb shit and then laughing at myself
I love making other people happy by being around them
I love how I dance
I love how I look in my "cool" hat
I love my convictions
I love my heart

Good thread idea, that actually made me feel a little better!

glad to be getting such a good response on this thread. :)

I LOVE knowing that i've made some people HAPPY
I LOVE the fact that i am emotional and that i care about others
I LOVE that i started this thread because even if one person feels just that little bit better about themselves then i achieved something :)

I LOVE BEING ALIVE :)
keep it up people

I LOVE music!!
I LOVE my friends and the friends I have made
I LOVE art
I LOVE my mother!

and...

I LOVE Bluelight :D

I love my eyes
I love my Irish heritage
I love my lips
I love my physical flexibility
I love my long legs
I love my tattoo
I love that I care so deeply for others
I love my child like attitude towards life
I love my fascination with the occult
I love my fascination with languages and other cultures
I love my talent for art

ive lost 20 pounds the last few months. now im at a satisfactory 165, 5'9.

im very funny, everybody likes to hang around me because im such a character

i just cut my hair short and everybody says i look much more handsome. (theyve just got the hots for me even more, no one wants to admit it)

i work at a place where drugs are not tolerated, but all my coworkers know i smoke, no one tells on me because im such a good dependable worker, they cant afford to lose someone like me.

im one of the few people in my circle of friends that actually has goals and can be talked to seriously. we all cut up in public and have fun, but no one likes to show their sensitive or serious side to each other, except when they come to me for advice

the girls dig me. i dont lead them on, i dont make any empty promises, they just like me around, kinda like the goodlooking gay friend thats just straight. they know they arent my type to date, but i still like hanging around them

I LOVE my voice.
I LOVE my abilty to laugh at myself.
I LOVE my hair cut.
I LOVE my friends.
I LOVE my ability to see things from a different POV.
I LOVE that I give second chances and the benefit of the doubt.
I LOVE that I've gotten over HEAPS of self loathing.
I LOVE my handwriting.
I LOVE that I play guitar.
I LOVE my vat of uselss knowledge.
I LOVE that I can cook.
I LOVE that I've lost a good amount of weight.
I LOVE that I've been a good support system for people.

I LOVE, most of all, that I LOVE. :)

What do YOU love about YOURSELF?
What I like about my Self is that I have the common sense to keep as far away from my rigid, suffocating, morose, fictional self-concept as possible.