Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

meth binges

speedygonzales

Bluelighter
I know it's not realy some thing to be proud of I just asking how many days with out sleep is your record and how much is the most meth u'v had in a 24 hour period

for me

5 days no sleep

max amount of speed in 24 hrs 8 points
max amount of ice in 24 hrs 5 points
max amount of yaba in 24 hrs 15 tablets

I once was up for two+ weeks straight on crystal meth. The comedown was horrible.. I lost a lot of weight (I weigh 55kg normally), I was a pale, scattered mess, my mouth tasted like a rat had crawled into it and died and I got a little rash on the right side of my neck - and because I am a very good looking guy ;) I was not impressed.. For two days after my binge I was stuck in bed, unable to move my muscles.. I had cold sweats, nightmares and was as weak as a kitten.. I also got really angry and paranoid and snapped at everyone and generally made an ass of myself..

I havent touched crystal meth since that binge.. I dont want to appear "holier than thou" or to be preaching to anyone... If you want to do meth - I fully understand your reasons.. the high is unbelievable, its cheap, lasts for ages (and lets face it, hunting for meth in a pipe is a fun way to occupy the sleepless nights...). I have not touched it since - however seriously doubt my willpower in this situation.. Meth can be an evil evil drug.

Any drug can be a good thing in moderation.. just when abused it can be a bad thing.. Know your limits and party safe.

(sorry if i appeared to be preaching)

:)

this is a useless thread that will only turn into a dick measuring competition regarding who has had the longest session. is there any harm reduction information to be gleaned from this?

I dont want to offend any moderators but I think this thread can be likened to http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=82573 - by coincidence I happened to be reading it just before this thread got posted - there is a lot of intelligent advice posted there

Hopefully speedygonzales was implying that the bluelight community has enough maturity to realise this isnt a dick measuring competetion and to realise that taking a huge amount of drugs isnt "cool" - I cant explain any better than this:

josh_nexus said:
:) .... I must say I dont support people who say these threads are pointless. I tend to see them as pretty interesting and quite an enjoyable and informative read. Virtually every single person posting on this site has done things they regret or at least admit was stupid at some stage (whether it be with drugs or any other thing in life). I believe that these sorts of accounts can help less experienced members of this board choose what is safe and what is not. I am fully aware that these types of thread can devolve into mindless dick sizing, but I think we do need to give people this sort of information, for there is no greater teacher than personal experience.

peace

Last edited:
can u also say how much ya took in 24 hr and no I don't think it's cool just want to comare my usage to other peoples

Maybe if you state all the negatives of days+ binges associated with meth this would be a good thread. To see real life examples of people turning on friends simply because they've been up for days and stuff (well not so simple but hope you get what I mean). Real life stories instead of 'scare tactics' makes more of an impact in my view.

:)

ok a freind of mine took 3 grams of ice in four days did'nt sleep in the fith day he rang up the cops and told them to come and bust him cause he thought somebody was comming ta kill him. one time I took 15 yaba pill in about 24 hours did'nt sleep for 3 days on the third day I was going nunts Felts like killing me self extreamly paranoid and depresed

7 days for a friend of mine, ended up with him in ER, opted not to be admitted after sugar levels were normal (he though he had reactive hypoglycemia and was worried about brain damage). He didn't eat for the week and only had juice and the final dose gave him a big case of meth paranoia.
Another more serious incident also involved a multiple day meth binge followed by a two MDMA pill + dexamphetamine + methamphetamine parachute. This was quite sobering for him, had a hypertensive crisis, went into ER (triaged fast due to his high BP) and had tests run. Again, opted to be discharged within the day against the doctor's advice. This incident gave him a bit of a scare, to say the least, since it was probably the closest he ever felt he was in a serious medical situation, what with his existing hypertension.
He's never gone further than 4 days since.

Im a regular user and go approx. 3 days on average. I've done 4 a few times. Currently tonight will be 3 nights awake.

Yes the thread could go anywhere, and no Cowboy Mac, I agree we don't need another dick sizing thread. But some interesting things may be learned given the opportunity.

Perhaps when describing your longest binge period, it would be relevant to also mention your age at the time, and in relation to this, how such activity does or would affect you at this present age.

When I first tried speed in 1979, a night of no sleep was a dreaded thought. After a strong hesititation and reluctance 8(, I tried speed after a mate I respected had. After my show of disapproval, he stated that I couldn't be objective or critical if I didn't at least try it.

I did, and went 9 or 10 days with no sleep, snorting it continuously. Around the 8th or 9th night I was exausted, and being a Sunday, and having no speed for that day, I finally set in for a good nights sleep. A friend [?] offered to make a milo, and after I brought the cup out, he grinned showing me some crystal meth. You guessed it, some had gone in my milo.

That night was positively the worst night I remember. I took the next day off work and slept through to the following night. I didn't take speed/meth again for 10 years. I hated it, and stayed away from it until only a few years ago. I couldn't even begin to imagine doing anything like that time now; age and sensibility being the definitive factors most probably. I have done several 24 hour periods of no sleep, and the odd 2-3 days with a few hours here and there, but as would be expected, the consequences can be severe if it's not well planned for.

Like any drug but particularly this one, the psychological and physiological changes that occur with speed seem to alter as use progresses. Even though any current binges are (personally considered) moderately spaced and restricted to insuflation of a glucose mix, there has been some noticable change in my bio-rhythms and sleeping patterns over this period. I can speculate on what this is pharmacologically, but can one ever really discern whether is it a product completely of this use, or merely a hastening or even natural decline associated with aging?:\

I had a friend that had to be resuscitated 3 times on the way to hospital. He never touched anything more then alcohol ever again.

5 days I was shocked.

2 + weeks = OH MY FUCKING LORD that is disgusting.

I usually do 36-40 non-sleepers after some kind of sess (usually mdma).

Longest I have been awake was 52 hours after a safe sex and 2 grams of speed. Was scattered for days and have never felt so physically gross and mentally depressed. My brain just shut down with no capability for conversation or depth of thought. Could only think of bad stuff. I Look absolutely terrible after an average one night without sleep. I looked like death after this night.

Meth wise - most I have smoked is a point of ice on one night. Only stayed up for a normal 24 hour period. I got home at 3 next afternoon then went to bed around midnight. Fairly scattered but have been worse.

I still can't fucking believe people could ever want stay awake more than 48 hourse. WHat I mean is say I head out on a friday night. I'm up at 6:30 friday morning for work, head into a club or something around 11, having dumped a pill or maybe had some speed. Leave club around 4 and go to someones place to maybe have another pill or some goey. Smoke a shitload of weed. Usually get home around 3pm sat afternoon and have a nap for a coupla hours. Get up and eat dinner so as not to suss out parents then head to bed around 9:30. Usually sleep til about midday the next day. Sometimes I wont sleep at all til around 9-10 pm. So thats on average a 36-40 hour stint.

Anything more than that just seems so self destructive. I dont't mean to sound judgmental. I just can't conceive why 4, 5 , 6 days or 2 weeks(!!!) awake is appealing.

I would seriously like to hear an answer from someone with personal experience on why they have done that.

Apparently after four days you start to do irreversible brain damage. This includes things like memory loss etc. Not that im one to preach holier than thou about staying awake!

I think this thread is not in the interests of harm reduction. I have seen a lot of people go down for bingeing on such drugs as meth. Tell the world you have been up for XX amount of days and consumed XX amount of points is un-necessary

tell me about it trancenation, the funniest thing is, THEY are proud of it.

ive seen people take it multiple times a day for a month straight.

meth is a fucked drug, i hate it.

i never did go to hard on it, probably 1 night and 3 points being my worst (with ice/meth) but i did it many nights ..

If i can say one thing to you guys ..

Don't fucken smoke ice.. seriously its beyond fucked up.

Well I commonly go for 3 nights without sleep, 5 is as long as i usually last though due to financial concens more than anything else. I don't tend to get anxiety or psychosis with meth at all. I can't say the most I've used, on a 5 day binge the details become pretty blurry.
I just woke up after a rather awful weekend bender right now. I spent the last day of it trying to calm a friend of mine who was going through mild speed psychosis, wasn't pretty. She is not a big meth user yet was determined to keep rocking with us, no one really thought anything of it at the time, at least not until she started mumbling profanities to herself, breaking things and running out the house to walk the streets at 3am.
I personally love binging on meth, but yes, it has it's bad sides.

A long time ago i ate an entire script of Dexies in 24 hours and didn't sleep for 4 days....that sucked.
On meth....maybe 3 days(nights),that had more to do with a long bus trip and a new city-i don't know,Meth just seemed to be everywhere up there(Nth Qld)I was only there for a couple of months but it blew me away how popular and accepted it was up there,It was treated much the same way Pot is in vic,so a big part of 3 dayn binging was the enviroment,I'd go to a workmates house for a few pipes and they'd pull out a bag of Meth they'd cooked last night...crazy shit i tell ya;)I don't really like meth though,actually i do but i hate dealing with dealers....so that'll probably be my only foray into meth binging,besides i can stay awake for 3 days and feel good for free:)

I find the only time i get benefits outwheigh the negatives is when i have a single shot in the afternoon and am asleep by early morning...i actually get all the boring shit in my life that i try and put off done:)

SteveElektro said:
Well I commonly go for 3 nights without sleep, 5 is as long as i usually last though due to financial concens more than anything else.

Drug fuelled habits shouldn't be regulated by how much money you have. Such an excuse for not being able to do meth for 5 days as oppossed to 3 days is silly and ridiculous

TranceNation said:
Drug fuelled habits shouldn't be regulated by how much money you have. Such an excuse for not being able to do meth for 5 days as oppossed to 3 days is silly and ridiculous
I know, if I only had more money then I wouldn't have to regulate it along these lines :p
Keep your judgements to yourself, because frankly I couldn't give a shit if you find it 'silly or ridiculous', and I don't recall asking for your opinion of my drug use in the first place.