• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

what is the MOST POTENT weed you have ever smoked?

Ac/dc

Very good, but the Thai from the 80s was special. Super gorilla was by far the best in the last year.
2: blue dream
3: green crack
4; berry white
5: GSC

I've had 23.3% THC weed and am potentially buying some 26% THC weed in the near future, not sure yet. I have access to 30-33% THC weed but I don't care for it yet, it's usually stupid expensive.

Keep in mind I have no tolerance so...

My first introduction to pot was when I lived in Nigeria. I was 14. You could buy one joint for one penny. It was always more like tripping than getting stoned but when I moved back to the States (1970) I learned what getting stoned was. At first I was really disappointed but then I came to appreciate the old mellow pot of that era--where you could pass several joints around a small group of people having hit after hit--the communal smoking itself as pleasurable as the high. Psychedelics stepped in to fill the void left by my inability to get strong, equatorial, Nigerian weed and all was good. Then, as a 50 something, I tried the new weed developed during my long hiatus and thought, "Nigeria!":D Personally, I don't like getting that high anymore--at least not in most situations. I keep thinking with all the finely nuanced strains this new crop of growers is coming up with someone will come up with a really weak strain called Nostalgia where someone like me can smoke a whole joint by herself (for the ritual of smoking) and not be obliterated. I know I can get the same thing from putting a lot of shake in with a little bud but it would be nice to just buy it "off the shelf" since I'm now old and lazy.=D

Blackberry kush I have now and also grandaddy purp I have, new connect has the best weed I've smoked in forever. Usually I can smoke bongload after bongload or blunt after blunt but a bongload or 2 or a single blunt of this shit gets me on my level.

Doesn't really count since it's concentrate but had some sour apple that was 82%thc 3cbd and 1cbn...so the tube said. But damn...that was some of the strongest concentrate I've had. Also had some space queen flower that was incredibly good as well...not the best flowerive smoked tho...

My first introduction to pot was when I lived in Nigeria. I was 14. You could buy one joint for one penny. It was always more like tripping than getting stoned but when I moved back to the States (1970) I learned what getting stoned was. At first I was really disappointed but then I came to appreciate the old mellow pot of that era--where you could pass several joints around a small group of people having hit after hit--the communal smoking itself as pleasurable as the high.

this sounds characteristic of pure sativa, and Africa is fairly well known for "landrace" strains, such as Durban Poison. the flaw pure sativas have is they take a while to mature and grow to funky proportions so for commercial purposes indica is preferred as the cash crop and I guess hybrids are the compromise but only in the rare cases like with Jack Herer do they actually mix well enough to really stand out more as sativa than a hybrid.

45 years ago, original Thai Stick. Came maybe a couple a grams tied in a bundle to a piece of bamboo about six inches long. Pretty tasty shit, rolled little pinners and got ripped. Only came around once in a while in Vancouver where I am

Blue Cheese from cannabis club in Spain. Dont know why but it always got me fucked up. Was with my friend outside at night, near the beach smoking. We looked at the stars, I asked him how many he thinks there are. And then I said there are two. Those that are and those that arent. I was fucked up enough to think it was correct. That there were two.

When we walked home I felt like I couldnt stop walking or control my legs. Never had that before, it was bizarre. Told it to my friend while we walking, he just turned his head towards me and said that he cant feel his. It was bizarre but hilarious night

Other nights I got completely wrecked with it, this time alone. Had even sent video to my friend in facebook, tried to tell him something in the video but cracked up laughing and then forgot what I was about to say and got serious. I didnt even remember sending the video to him

But anyways, that was clearly the strongest weed ive ever had.