• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

what is the MOST POTENT weed you have ever smoked?

SAGE is good but I prefer Kushage, a cross between afghan X SAGE from TH Seeds too.... try the Kushage from Gren house in Ams .. totally lost my legs and sat on the couch staring at the blank wall listening to the music...

THSeeds

THSeeds has some amazing strains... I have tried S.A.G.E., SAGE N Sour, Mr.Bubble, BubbleGum, MK-Ultra, and The HOG... all from their seed bank. Each time it was grown professionally... they were all amazing. I am dying to try DA Purps, Kushage, and PG-13. Bottom line they were all high in THC and tasted/smelled amazing... but none of them were like the S.A.G.E. N Sour, it's was the most potent best smelling/tasting strain I ever had... the only strain that came close to tasting/smelling that amazing was feminized Blueberry (20% THC) from Dutch Passion. Dutch Passion, THSeeds, and Sensi are my three favorite seed banks, I have had 6-10 strains from each of those banks(multiple times)... all grown, dried, and cured professionally. SOMA is also good.

Once upon a time, I was dating this girl whose housemate sold weed. He'd turn us on to stuff that he smoked. He called this stuff "elephant weed" because it was like an elephant sitting on you.

No exaggeration.

Alright....

So AK-47 is the most potent strain I have ever smoked.

It had a THC content of 21% and was unbelievable.

Effects were instantly and included dysfunctional thought flows and the inability to stop smiling ha. Its a very long high and the taste is like no other.

The smell was incredible too.
I once dropped a small nug of it inside my car and did not know it untill I started smelling it eveyrtime I got in my car. After a few more days it started to reak and I knew I had to hunt it down. Eventually I found it and smoked it.

mmmhmmm all this talk about AK is making me crave some, and since i don't have any I should stop now...

I smoked this bag yesterday, a friend said he got it real cheap off a dealer when he was buying some other stuff, just about a dime bag of this ground up, shwaggy looking stuff. But I'm pretty sure it was laced, because it was the highest I have ever been after only a bowl each. Or it could have just been very potent weed...

dont know the name of the strain, but it was grown by this old hippie guy my friend knows. he told us the bud came from a plant that had been cloned like a few dozen times over the past few years and that the mother plant was like a tree haha....there was pink hairs on the bud and it was almost white from the trichs. we smoked about 3/4g in a j and had to sit down afterwards, the shit was stronger than anything i had ever smoked before.

honey oil.

had some good Blueberry once, that knocked you on your ass.

that weed i got from that guy the day i got really really high.....remember?

i think it was called cincy star smelled like a skunk also smoked some killer in maui

I just got into Poland, not really expecting much of good weed, maybe some nice hash but i was wrooong. This weed i just picked up is so crystally you can barley see the light green underneigth. It's so keify that my fingers look like i dipped them in powdered sugar after rolling a joint =)))

It was some AK-47. I took three hits right before I entered an NBA arena to watch a playoffs game. I was fucked up. My heartbeat was ridiculous-I thought I was having a heart attack. I felt like the fabric of reality was ripping and I was in some kind of timewarp. I had all these epiphanies and understood the meaning of life and all this shit. Too bad I don't remember the first half of that game, what a waste.

i smoked some red hash in lebanon 2 years ago

i thought it was pretty good

Medical grade no name from Cali.

$50 an 8th. Smelling it makes your eyes water. Smoke a grav bong and well, you won't be in good health. Must have been like 25% THC.

In 2007 my best buds have been Jamaican pearl, white widow, purple kush, and some no name medical bud just mentioned^(picked up in colorado). all cali born and raised:)

Just got back from Amsterdam last Sunday. Definitely the best weed I've smoke at least all year. Potency wise I'd have to say "Skunk NY Diesel" and "X3 Haze" were probably my favorites.

If you're Holland you have to go for Nederwiet, it's the strongest stuff available. R.I.P. and powerplant are 2 skunk strains that will put even the most die-hard smokers to sleep.