• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

what is the MOST POTENT weed you have ever smoked?

happyhourhero said:
I recently had a friend make some hash that was 99 % THC. It was the best shit i ever smoked. We each had 1 knife hit and were fucked for hours. I fell in love that day.
99% :O Seems a little exagerate.

thujone said:
not if it's isomerized, but this is clearly a thread for buds not hash nevertheless
^_^ I didn't think it was possible to have 99% THC hash, my mistake :p
Anyway I read that the SAGE thing that had 20%+ of THC was the 2nd winner in the magazine HIGH TIME. I'm curious what was the first winner, must be some really good pot!

Funny You Ask!

Just recently had some really Dank bud. It smells wonderful very potent. If I carry any in my car it stinks the whole car up. It is army green. It has crystals with streaks of red and brown. One to two pipe tokes I forget my name, get way spacey. Im pretty sure its hydro grown. Smart bud pickers waited till they were fully mature8) 8) I can tell by the stems its an older plant.=D

The most potent? Probably some Ice-o-lator mix in A'dam. But this would be far from a favorite: Hyja, a maroccan hash has just the right amount of both a divine sweet aroma and potency. %)

ovedo krippy, i got frames and sequences of strange fantasies that were going on inside the dreamcloud that everything apeared to be in, while my body was constantly falling falllinngg falling into an ever deeper buzz.

its either that or some silver haze out a grav bong. everything was either blue green or silver, shining AMAZING colors. it felt like i was in a bubble or something. when it started raining i thought the rain was going right through me.

The best strain of weed I think is Grand Daddy Purple (GDP). it comes from san francisco and used to be sold at cannabis clubs all over the west coast, mainly in SD but all clubs in our area were recently raided and shut down. GDP is well known for its effective medical purposes (putting insomniacs to sleep), considering it is legal to have marijuana as long as you have a prescription for it. For more info on GDP go to http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Granddaddy+Purple . For a picture of the potent strain check out http://www.gardenscure.com/420/genetics/96499-grand-daddy-purple.html PEACE

Orpheus420 said:
"Nepalese Charas, total mindfuck, thought i'd been spiked with acid. I'd say it must have been over 20% thc"

Damn, what I wouldn't give to try this man :) ...That's badass how you were in the East when you tried it as well..Must have been a powerful experience indeed..

I can't recall one favorite kind or strain of weed, there's obviously lots of good ones out there(some better than others, but most dank around here gets me quite lifted)...Cough is one damn good strain often found here in CO...I've had eighths that lasted me literally for a few weeks(smoking twice per day or so, give or take some depending on the day), as I'd only need to smoke such tiny portions of it to get blazed..

I had some cough in 2003, and I must say, it was pretty damn good. Though, any dank from Colorado is usually good.

A few of them:

Northern Lights #5 x Haze - Very psychedelic, we watched as the walls bent in dramatic fashion as we sat on the couch.

White Widow - The most perfect bud I've ever seen. An expert grower produced it and it had so many crystalsd it was literally white, with the hint of pale green showing through underneath the blanket of trichomes. I took one hit of it and was high for 6+ hours, seeing colored orbs, and feeling like I was falling for the rest of the day.

Killer Apollo #2 was the best looking and strongest I've ever smoked. The strain was made up of a "cross of Killer Queen - Airborne's G13 (G13/NL from Neville's Seed Bank) x Cinderella 99, and Apollo11 - Brothers' Grimm Genius x Cinderella 99".

Just recently picked up some afghani big bud. This stuff floors you. It has a powerful body high.

trainwreck, the real shit

couple of bong rips and i was out. and i havent touched that strain since.

Silver Haze is an incredibly potent strain of weed every morning I would rip 3-4 bonghits and just be retarded for four hours.
Jack Herer is my favorite strain because the high is just so clear.
Juicy Fruit is nice.
Real Piff is great too.

Splatt said:
Northern Lights cross Skunk 2 or some shit. I don't really like strain names, but thats apparently what it was. I believe the Northern Lights part anyway.

I can't really remember all that well what it looked like.. smelled the car up as soon as we got in though. Just the smell coming through the baggie. Dealer said to spin the weed 50/50 and don't pack cones too hard.

I hated tobacco back then with a passion, so i smoked a full (but small sized) cone of it. Big mistake.. Spent the next 3 hours lying on the floor, sounds echoing, paranoid, with my heart beating fast as fuck. It "sent" my friend to hospital after 2 bucket bongs of it.. He had a _major_ panic attack that has fully changed him... Really strong, strong weed.

I think I bought some shit like that down in wollongong, didn't get a strain name, but definately the strongest stuff I've never smoked. all three of us started tripping like shite. the next day i was so tired, kept falling asleep etc... was some fucked up times.

Xorkoth said:
A few of them:

Northern Lights #5 x Haze - Very psychedelic, we watched as the walls bent in dramatic fashion as we sat on the couch.

White Widow - The most perfect bud I've ever seen. An expert grower produced it and it had so many crystalsd it was literally white, with the hint of pale green showing through underneath the blanket of trichomes. I took one hit of it and was high for 6+ hours, seeing colored orbs, and feeling like I was falling for the rest of the day.
Those weeds definitely earn the reputation they've got.
Top of the line classics. I really like NL, any # and in any cross :)
White Widow is good to get really blazed once in a while, doing it all the time will make other weed inferior for a looong time so watch out! :)
ibuprofen said:
The most potent? Probably some Ice-o-lator mix in A'dam. But this would be far from a favorite: Hyja, a maroccan hash has just the right amount of both a divine sweet aroma and potency. %)
That hash is great, I like it a little bit less potent though with the low tolerance I have now. I like Turk hash a lot!
On the other hand, smoking potent morocan is a nice trait. Normal commercial morocan hash was once tested at 6% in the coffeeshop I buy it from. You've got to love the taste, smell and high though. Excellent day-time smoke, the high is nicely balanced.
If I got to choose an unlimited amount of weed or hash I'd have for the rest of my life, it'd be maroc for sure.
I just grabbed some BC Thai Bud this weekend. This stuff is really potent. smoked less than half a gram and it lasted almost 2 hours. Bud was brownish green and the smell is really strong. The high is different than other bud I've tried, it seems more psychedelic , and visual and auditory. I remember everything turned 2D like, and things looked more close up than normal. Really fun, and i was so fucked I couldn't make out what people were saying cause their voice was all chopped up
I recently bought some weed that looked meh but was really sticky and smelled strong and fresh. The high is just crazy, sleep is a no-no on this stuff.
Either this weed was harvested way too early or it's the most sativaish weed I've ever smoked, and I've smoked my fair share of hazes. Then again I don't trust coffeeshops that much, with their "haze". I'm sure most of their hazes are fake or haven't got more than 3/4 sativa genetics, the buds are way too big and tight for that.

S.A.G.E. N Sour

Out of the hundreds of name brand professional strains I have smoked, the highest in THC potency was S.A.G.E. N Sour from THSEEDS. It was grown, dried, and cured for many months, professionally. It was tested at 25%, all the name brand strains I get are tested... NYC. I can see why most people have no clue what the potency of there bud is... most people "think" they are smoking the best shit in the world... when it is really like 4-8% crap. It smelled amazing... lemony like REAL Sour Diesel... hairy...
http://www.thseeds.com/pages/en_ssour.htm
5747SNS_9-SagePheno_Nug.JPG

That looks very dark green to be 25% THC.
If 1/4 of the weed's weight is THC you would assume it'd be nearly completely white...

well my now reliable contact sell some real good bud, my stash tin is LINED with crystals, which is cool, i wipe them up with my finger and sprinkle the crystals all over the joint im rolling, which is actually what i just finished doing, now to go smoke the buet.