• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

what is the MOST POTENT weed you have ever smoked?

The strongest was probably some white widow I bought in a cofee shop in amsterdam.
The one I lvoed the most was probably thai, bought in the same cofee shop. I smoked it while hippieflipping, and it was trippy as hell. simply wonderfull
The best hashish... morrocon egs, small balls of very dark and sticky hash, a tiny bit of it would leave me knocked out on my ass when I had little tolerance... but it was so good that I bought a fukin lot of it, and eventually it didn't got me as high. very nice stuff, i'd love to come across it again

Hmm...It's difficult to say, because they where all spaced pretty far apart in time, i just remember they got me really ripped.

March- AK47. Clustered in appearance. Very sweet smelling, crystally, some red hairs. Smoked two onies and thought I would be leaving my friends apartment to go home. I thought wrong (was passed out). Price: $55/eighth

June- Kush x G13. Got this strain at Bonnaroo. They guy smoked a joint with us, just so we could try before we buy. On the way back to our tent, my girlfriend started feeling dizzy and had to sit down for about 10 minutes. I don't really remember the appearance much, an eighth was two big buds. I just remember the smell. We never misplaced it in our tent, because we could always smell where it was at (very strong). The eighth lasted us the weekend (and we're both hardcore smokers). Price: $60/eighth

August- A friend tells me he can get g13, but it's $500/oz. Well 4 of us go in on it, paying $125 for 7 grams each. I thought it was ridiculous at the time, but everyone who had smoked it was willing to pay it again if the opportunity arose. Bud was light green, but actually appeared brown from a distance (all the yellow hairs covering it). You could actually see crystals spring from the bud when it was broken up. This is still the first bud to this day that would actually cause me to puke at times while smoking it (coughing so hard). I think I threw up 4 times in my backyard while going through this eighth. Unbelievable high. Needed about 3 hits every 2.5 hours to stay high for the day. Price: $500/oz ($125/quarter)

November- "Papa's pot" (an unidentified headie strain my friend gets from his dad, hence "Papa's"). One of the stronger smelling buds. An eighth smelled stronger than most oz's of beasters. Very open and fluffy. An eighth feels like a quarter. Very sweet tasting, like red grapefruit, but with a very sour harsh after taste. Almost flourescent green and with the most beautiful crystals ever (they actually sparkle, not just white flakes). A very mental high. Price: $440 oz. ($55/eighth since I'm a friend)

I smoked white rhyno and Northern Lights and thought they were allright. But the MOST POTENT weed I've smoked is the Brandless Bubonic Hyproponic Muthafucken Chronic that I get every day of the week.

The marijuana I buy has low variability in quality and its always great hydroponically grown, cultivated, cured and sold marijuana. Highlights are the high-crystals content and delicious very light green, but healthy colour. Always hard as a rock and sticky as a mutha-fucker!!!!:) :) :) :) :) :)

The 'strain' changes regularly. I always get buds that look like net pics of "brand-names", but I think a name means shit all. My dealer certainly doesn't say "Man, this is some Grade A Purple Haze, mad ism, its $50 more expensive." If he did I would go elsewhere. Anyway, the brand-names is shit thread is still open for discussion elsewhere so I won't continue.

I have a few strains growing big and fat currently... I have a Sweettooth Mazar and Strawberry strain, simply amazing.... I also have a Durban Poison/Blueberry strain
Prolly the best ive ever had was NYC Diesel from De Tweede Karner cannibus cup winning shit...
Push me...And then just touch me...Till I can get my satisfaction

LiquidMagik ... $500 zips of G13? Sucks for you :p ;)

Orpheus420... ah yeah I forgot about Cough... I had some Strawberry Cough, just like the name you cough every hit! Strong stuff..

Strongest shit I actually grew myself, it was a strong strain of indica (not sure the exact name, it was some kind of hybrid) and cured perfectly :)

Other than that I've had blueberry and northern lights, I love the taste of both, blueberry is better but I think northern gets you slightly more 'high'.

I want to try white widow very badly, I might try and order some seeds from somewhere :)

Kali Mist
Trainwreck
Blueberry
Plague (this was a local cross in Indiana last year I was told it was silver haze x silver pearl)

Purple Haze it was crazy me and 2 of my other friends where takin shots of some stawberry moonshine and one of my friends sister pulls out a bag with 2 big striaght purple nugs and we stuck that shit in the bowl and we toted down

Okay, at first it was "Blueberry" for sure. That knocked me on my ass.

Then "Northern Lights", which I had a few months ago. Kept me high 3-4 hours for sure, but as of now, it's "White Widow". I've never had anything like this before, it's definitely the best I've had.

I put those all in quotes cause who even knows for sure the names unless you get it from the grower/are the grower. Names seem to get thrown around alot here, but these seemed believable, so uh yeah...

I'm baked :D

some crazy ol shit called Lizard from a high-profile breeder out in B.C. THC levels were in the 20-25% range (accurate) and it was pretty amazing. The nug looked like silver from the overabundance of trichomes, and it made a wonderful little crunch sound when I squeezed it, but if I squeezed it just a touch too hard it would stick. when I tried cutting it with scissors I realized why. it was so fucking resinated that I had to give up on the scissor approach after a single snip and ended up with a bunch of finger hash after painstakingly pinching off a bowl worth. It was mixed in with some lesser mary jane underneath, and when the flame hit it I could see the delicious THC melting off the green and down into the bowl. Biggest couchlock I could have ever imagined. I thought I was in a dream for a good few minutes before I realized I wasn't.

Too many to list, but my good buddy brought back some G-13 and Afghani from a music festival this past summer, and that was some really good herb. The G-13 had a taste I have never tasted with any other strains. Also, it had a very powerful body/mind high.

I have some power plant right now, which I definately can't complain about. :)

Tested: Hiya Maroc 20% THC, very nice hash

untested: K2, White Widow(both were literally white with the slightest greenish tint), Norhtern Light X haze. Can't really say which strain was most potent as I didn't have them at the same time. But all these got me tripping.

Shwag... yeah i think thats what they call it... My guy says its the dankest shit round my city

Sampled some super-potent weed a friend of mine possessed, this summer. Dark green, reddish hairs. Believe it was outdoor grown, though I don't know the exact strain. (Probably grown locally to northeastern US.) I remember the taste was very smooth and enjoyable. Literally two hits for each of us, and we spent several minutes in our own heads, unable to speak.. to do anything but grin and perhaps mumble "killer... fuckin'... pot!"

It was almost too functionless; you couldn't do anything for quite some time.

Well, if it has been tested, then i can't really give any names because i've never tested any weed.
There were some potent strains, but since it would breaking the rules of this thread, i can't list them.

no particular strain name that i know of, but i used to pick up 8ths of some hydro for $60 (really really expensive so i would usually split it with a friend)

our fingers were completely covered in crystals after breaking that shit up. a big head rush with each hit.

Either White Rhino which used to make me trip, seriously, like people would turn yellow and I would start taking on the same patterning as the carpet I was sat on. Or Mr Nice, that had me and two friends dancing in the middle of the road to the sounds of our own heartbeats giggling like maniacs after two joints.

Or infact this pinky/orange skunk that a mate from Germany, Anna had snuck into the UK with. Now that seriously was a mental trip, like mushrooms style, just without the colours and patterns. People's movements were speeding up and slowing down, while the sound of everyone in the dinner hall at the time turned into the sound of trains going past. Also the people who were sat on the same table as me, their voices kept on cutting in and out, it was absolutely mental. Brilliant stuff.

I recently had a friend make some hash that was 99 % THC. It was the best shit i ever smoked. We each had 1 knife hit and were fucked for hours. I fell in love that day.