• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

what is the MOST POTENT weed you have ever smoked?

White Rhino is the most potent strain there is though, at about 18% when done right

nah, have had better, with higher thc content, highest i've had (as i can remember, must've had better ones too) was 27%. but most of my "best weeds" are forgotten, i can only remember the shitty ones. if you all can remember what exactly and when and where you've been smoking, you weren't THAT high... :D

I'm wondering what the percentages quoted here are supposed to mean? Is it a percentage of the vegetable matter, or the mass of trichomes, or of cannabinoids, or of active cannabinoids only?

G-17: I was told this is the name of this very strong strain. Had strong smell but not anywhere near as strong as the stuff i currently get. lots of crystals, some hairs and i believe as the name suggests 17% thc(?).
It cost double normal price but one cone had serious effects. I couldn't get up for like one hour, couldn't finish a sentence and some of the best gear to listen to music on.
I also had some Northen Lights once which i didn't smoke for a week and when i finally got around to it i couldn't see into the bag, it had turned white!! Very good smoke still. Wish i got to it sooner though...

weed probably blue mystic but really all the strongest things I have had have been high grade hash like charas & temple ball

I had a really good thai stick stick in amsterdam, but it is hard to say the best weed i have smoked, it's hard to tell, most of which i couldn't hnostly tell you what the buzz was like, it would be too hazy of a description, but i think it's harder to compare good indica to good sativa, different highs, both great

Too many to list.......but sometimes if I wonder if its "potent" in the toker's opinions because I mean people's tolerence with cannabis is different to anyone, and the person with low tolerence might think a normal standard strain is "fucking potent" while for that other person high tolerence might think it's "not too potent" but will still knock a toker with low tolerence light's out. :D

But anyway the most potent sativa that I grew years ago outdoors was Thai x Malawai Gold, it was slightly hermi because the thai's are prone to turn to hermi's but it was so profounded tripping stone, it was a long flowering and it was a huge motherfucking plant, and haversted almost twice out of the plant because it grew like a christmas tree style and the top half was almost ready to pick but the bottom half was still unripened, and I cutted the top half and 2-3 weeks later there was more light for the bottom half to grow better buds, and haversted again!

I really can't say which weed was the most potent because a lot of pot I smoke is from thru my mate's gardens and they are well looked after with excellent genetics, and often fairly potent, just way too many for me to list/name.

I liked this strain for its pretty appearance and the stone it gave me:
Gong Show
I am also waiting to try straight Afghan...

Probably the blueberry I smoked a couple years ago... not the best high I've had but probably the hardest I've TRIPPED off weed.

Close contenders are White Widow, AK47, and G-13

I live in southern California, so no matter who I buy from or when I buy, I pretty much ALWAYS get dank herb.

The best weed I've ever had was purple haze. Around here, purple haze is a rarity. Though, it's around atleast once a year. It's always pretty dank, but the last batch of it was just amazing. Since it's always around the same climate and weather in California, we don't see a lot of purple weed and when we do it's nothing too special (just sells easy :D ). This batch though was bright green with specks of purple and beautiful orange hairs.

Every molecule of this stuff was bleeding with thousands of shiny crystals that would make any stoner's mouth water. I now know not to judge bud by it's smell alone, but this shit REEKED. I carried a gram in my pocket while walking with a friend, and before I could tell him I had some herb, he looked at me, smiled, and said "Man, that's some DANK bud!".

The high was extremely energetic, yet a mind trip that will keep you quiet. The only negative part about this bud was you can't smoke too much of it with people who aren't used to smoking; they go OUT OF CONTROL!!!

peace %)

honestly, i don't believe all the people in here know for a fact which strain they were smoking, unless they grew it themselves. i mean, some of you do i'm sure, but it just seems odd how everyone seems to know exactly what strain it was.

that is, if they're like me and they buy it off a street type dealer.

sh0ck3r said:
honestly, i don't believe all the people in here know for a fact which strain they were smoking, unless they grew it themselves. i mean, some of you do i'm sure, but it just seems odd how everyone seems to know exactly what strain it was.

that is, if they're like me and they buy it off a street type dealer.

I think most of these people got their bud from a well known place...but your right in that most street dealers have no idea what they are giving you.

Anyway the best bud I smoked was in A'Dam at the Grey Area. It was called Yellow Cab, it was fantastic. I was hyper and really high. Would kill for some more.

In amsterdam i have enjoyed

1. Organic Northern Lights
2.Choca Myst
3. Shiva
4. Power plant

Then just outside of amsterdam best stuff i had was BC Big Bud

"Nepalese Charas, total mindfuck, thought i'd been spiked with acid. I'd say it must have been over 20% thc"

Damn, what I wouldn't give to try this man :) ...That's badass how you were in the East when you tried it as well..Must have been a powerful experience indeed..

I can't recall one favorite kind or strain of weed, there's obviously lots of good ones out there(some better than others, but most dank around here gets me quite lifted)...Cough is one damn good strain often found here in CO...I've had eighths that lasted me literally for a few weeks(smoking twice per day or so, give or take some depending on the day), as I'd only need to smoke such tiny portions of it to get blazed..

the best bud id smoked would have to be this stuff my dude said was mango bud.... well, i was living in hawaii at the time, and mangos arent uncommon, and neither is good weed, but i mean this stuff was UNREAL..... it smelt like tea almost and when you exhaled through your mouth and nose at the same time, you would sware there was a hint of mango there... anyway, i smelt it, and it smelt really good, so i took out a little leaf and put it in the pipe and smoked it... needless to say, one hit, not even a full hit, got me high... i mean HIGH... the stuff in hawaii would get you a buzz goin after the first hit, but a HIT of this stuff got me fully high..... well, needless to say i bought as much as my wallet could dish out.... defenitely A1 on the grading scale... a bowl of that stuff between me and a friend knocked us on our asses so hard we didnt know what was going on and didnt even move from the spot we smoked it at until about an hour and a half later, when we remembered we had kotton mouth... for the 3rd or 4th time at least.... yea.... good stuff