• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

what is the MOST POTENT weed you have ever smoked?

^^^Yeah I smoked a strain called "Green Crack" and it was very expensive for Canadian prices.lets just say it was over 40 dollars for an 8th.

Also a particular m.o.m site did a draw for tickets to the ontario hempfest last year,which I won,and was sent an 8th of Afgahni Kush,it was of devastating potency.I love the true Kushes more then the imposter kushes like Purple kush and OG kush.(but they're still awesome)

^^^Yeah I smoked a strain called "Green Crack" and it was very expensive for Canadian prices.lets just say it was over 40 dollars for an 8th.

Also a particular m.o.m site did a draw for tickets to the ontario hempfest last year,which I won,and was sent an 8th of Afgahni Kush,it was of devastating potency.I love the true Kushes more then the imposter kushes like Purple kush and OG kush.(but they're still awesome)

Yeah smoked and grown Afghan Kush, very narcotic strain still prefer the Sharksbreath, if you haven't smoked that one then do..

Yeah smoked and grown Afghan Kush, very narcotic strain still prefer the Sharksbreath, if you haven't smoked that one then do..

How do you get a "very narcotic strain"? Does it have opiates in it or does it just induce sleep?

I was in Amsterdam this summer. Hard to tell what the most potent stuff I smoked was, because compared to the average Dutch potsmoker, my tolerance was shit. Every single time i smoked, I underestimated the weed and got so incredibly fucked.

I'm recalling all of this from my hazy memory of those few days there, so this might not be totally accurate.

First stuff I tried was Thai Weed. God damn that shit was so good. It was this dark dark green and redish sort of color, really sticky, and smelled soooo good. I hadn't had much sleep so this shit just knocked me on my ass. VERY psychedelic weed though . . . the music the guy in the coffeeshop was playing just sent me to another world.

Then I had some White Widow, kinda neon-greenish, lots of crystals. A much more uppy high, but as I said, I hadn't had much sleep before the Thai. Lots of giggling and smiling. Not very 'trippy' weed, but lots of fun.

Northern Lights was the shit though, again sorta neon-greenish, but a lot more crystals. This was sort of my perfect mix of giggling and 'tripping'.

White Rhino was VERY VERY good, but made me extremely paranoid every time I smoked it. I'd say in terms of strength, it was the best stuff I smoked, but the paranoia detracted from it for me.

In terms of appearance, taste and smell, the Thai Weed was my favorite. I smoked so much of that stuff . . . . mmmmm, tasty

Ever try train wreck? what about pineapple express? What ever happened to good ol Humboldt? I prefer Indica strains.

Trainwreck...

I very recently made the mistake of smoking far to much of this strain, out of a far to ridiculous bong... yea.... both myself and my friend were stuck on the couch attempting to watch Moonwalker...

It was far to overwhelming, I'll just leave it at that.

However, when you do not smoke far to much, out of a far to ridiculous bong, well, Trainwreck is quite lovely.

I'll just leave it at that. Happy smoking! :)

a weed called "harry potter" in a coffeeshop in amsterdamn... then probably white rhino...

Hash wise, Black Bombay

Pineapple Trainwreck from Northern California.... Also afghani, strawberry cough, and lavender.

Wonderful golden hash oil from a dispensary in San Francisco.... I could not help myself, I ate most of it on the way back to NY on the train. Delicious.

friend had this thing called hydro-white widow.3 of us smoked ONE joint and still got stoned!it wasnt stinky or anything it smelled like flowers

^ I assume most white widow is hydro grown, lol. Maybe your dealer was throwing another adjective in. White Widow is usually very potent anyway.

Just got a nice half-zip of really, really nice AK-47 and Cindy 99... While not the best, I am happy with the find. :) Should be a good last few days before I go back to college.

Well that would depend on how you define potency. If we're going with the knock you on your ass, stuck on stupid type of potency, I'd go with Trainwreck.

I don't like sativas too much. I've smoked bowls and bowls of multiple different strains of white widow (Just because its named white widow doesn't mean its THE white widow) I always just get a head high and say to myself, "Wtf, how come I can stand up and the couch hasn't devoured me!?"

Train-wreck is good, I've had that one many times and have always been satisfied.

I don't like sativas too much. I've smoked bowls and bowls of multiple different strains of white widow (Just because its named white widow doesn't mean its THE white widow) I always just get a head high and say to myself, "Wtf, how come I can stand up and the couch hasn't devoured me!?"

Train-wreck is good, I've had that one many times and have always been satisfied.

white widow is close to half sativa/indica i thought?

^ It is half/half. Almost every strain of WW I've tried has shown that in the smoking, as well.

I thought white widow was heavy sativa (high THC content). I could be wrong, I'm not a botanist.

im getting this CRAZY hash right now damn that stuff is good

Pineapple Trainwreck from Northern California.... Also afghani, strawberry cough, and lavender.

Wonderful golden hash oil from a dispensary in San Francisco.... I could not help myself, I ate most of it on the way back to NY on the train. Delicious.

you ate hash ? w\ what ? how long did it take to kick in ?

most potent has to be some northern lights from a grower friend, however, despite its potency i always get paranoid on this shit.

a friend had some amazing cali orange a few months ago, cali is one of my favourite strands, and this shit was just amazing.

another great smoke was this stuff i got in berlin, i dont know what it was called, but apparently it had come from amsterdam. was the most giggly, floaty high ive ever had, and the stinkiest nicest buds, that shit was beautiful.

Sour Diesel. This stuff wasn't your regular sour diesel. It was like deep dark green with neon orange hairs, the buds were mad dense and glued together with resin. It was the type of bud that if you broke a piece off you'd hear it snap. Not in a bad stale way either this stuff was properly cured. Just super dense, super kiefy, awesome colors, wonderful aroma + taste and a great clean high.

This is the last awesome strain I've smoked semi recently. I wish I took pics of it, it was beautiful. My older favorites are black domina, kong, juicy fruit and bubblegum.