Bluelight DJs & Performing Artists Booking Info

DJSethNichols

Bluelighter
Use this thread to submit your booking info...

Lets keep this thread to booking info only...no conversation PLEASE

any questions/suggestions hit me up ;)
[email protected]

Last edited:
Kryptic

irene-003.jpg

Style: Drum and Bass

Bio: A member of Furtive Communications, which is behind Therapy Sessions, one of the longest running Drum and Bass weeklies in the Southeastern United States, Kryptic has played many major cities including Memphis, Columbus, Cincinnatti, Gainesville and Charleston. Well known for blasting through 20+ tracks in an hour spanning every imaginable style of dnb, his sets never disappoint.

Drum and Bass
www.krypticdj.com/music/july04mix.mp3

House
http://www.krypticdj.com/music/feb05housemix.mp3

Tracklist:
The Postal Service - Such Great Heights (John Tejada rmx)
Depeche Mode - Enjoy the Silence (Ewan Pearson rmx)
Electronic Data Processor - So Close, So Far
Yoshimoto - Du What U Du (Trentemoller rmx)
Fischerspooner - Just Let Go (Tommie Sunshine rmx)
VHS or Beta - Night on Fire (Tommie Sunshine rmx)
Dan Berkson - Easy (Mazi's Telectro Mambo mix)
Justin Timberlake - Like I Love You (Kaskade JTM rmx)
Good Charlotte - I Just Wanna Live (Tommie Sunshine rmx)
Evil9 - Restless (Dylan Rhymes rmx)
Afrika Bambattaa feat Gary Numan - Metal (Richard F rmx)
DK8 - Murder Was the Bass
Jackal and Hyde - Black Star
The Freestylers - Warrior Charge (Breakfastaz rmx)
Scam - Killer

Last edited:
atri
IMGA0064.JPG

style: nu skool/electro breaks

bio:a newcomer to the florida scene, atri has been spinning for about a year and a half. he has spun at a few events such as BFE ver3.0 and speaker damage in ybor. atri is starting to get a bit of reputation in tampa for playing some of the sickest, bass heavy breaks known to man.

anger demo oct03
tracklisting
1. turn it up - skool of thought
2. m.o.a.b.b. - b-nice
3. prophecy - bill vega and new decade
4. world of music - skool of thought(ed solo mix)
5. fight alone - ed 209
6. invalid command - transformer man
7. bunker buster - krafty kuts + ed solo feat. tc izlam
8. domination - bill vega and new decade
9. fuct beat - dj quest(autobotz remix)
10. pack of reds - stisch
11. unseen enemy - koma and bones
12. alive - djkj(sharaz remix)

email: [email protected]

atri

Last edited:
DJ NautiKat - Hard Techno/Dance

Bio:

www.djnautikat.com

When you hear the name NautiKat, the first thing most people think of is high energy dance music. Whether that be Hard Techno, UK Hard House, or even top 40, she is more than just a dj, she is a master programmer. NautiKat’s style reflects how she likes to feel on a dance floor, and transforms her sets into power houses.

2003 proved a massive turning point in her DJ career. She flew over to England for 3 weeks to stay with a very close friend, and top ranked female dj in October 2003. She was introduced to a few established DJ agencies, and played a few gigs. Fate proved to be on her side at her gig in Nottingham, she was asked to join the roster of Future Sound UK, a well established dj agency. She is also the only American on their roster, and has been billed as their “up and coming” hard techno queen. She has played beside the likes of Amber D, DJ GRH, Derrick Carter, Heather Heart, Frankie Bones, Dieselboy, Venom, AK1200, to name a few.

NautiKat is extremely versatile. While known in the past for her UK Hard House style, and having much success playing in all 4 corners of the U.S. and Canada, she has changed her style to focus on primarily Hard Techno. NautiKat also holds down a residency 2 days a week at the Outside Corner, the newest club in Columbus, Ohio with over 500 people weekly. She is considered to be one of the top female djs in the state playing Top 40 as well. While juggling her day job of training national level show horses, and dj’ing at the O.C., she still finds time to work in her studio producing tracks ranging from Tech House to banging Hard Dance.

To help bring along the Future Sound name to the U.S., the founders asked NautiKat early 2004 to start up Future Sound U.S. She has since thrown 3 highly successful parties using the Future Sound U.S. moniker. With the full support of the UK branch, the DJ’s on her roster will also have full promotions in the UK, and a chance to be brought over to Europe for exposure as well.

2005 is already looking extremely promising with many repeat trips back to the UK and other countries. She has been named the Executive A&R Manager for Tough Trax Records in the UK (www.toughtrax.com) and has signed to their DJ roster as well!

For booking or more information please email her at [email protected]

Last edited:
Ryan Mack - House and broken beat dj

ryanpic.jpg

Ryan Mack has been influenced by music from an early age. He quickly learned to play the piano at age seven and from there moved on to play the trumpet and the drums. But for some reason Ryan was not satisfied with playing those instruments, he wanted more interaction with the audience. Then he discovered the art of spinning records, the "ultimate nonverbal communication between the performer and the crowd."
Ryan was first exposed to the underground dance scene five years ago. He immediatley fell in love with house music. He marveled at the fact that the DJ could create and control the energy of a crowd. So not long after, Ryan bought a DJ setup and started buying breakbeat and house records.

Jazzy, soulful, funky, tribal, and energetic best describe Ryan's performance behind the decks. The effects of his intelligent programming skills can be seen by the reaction of people on the dancefloor. Ryan is known to play a variety of house music and breakbeats, so one may never know what to expect, except dancing all night long!

Ryan holds a bi-weekly residency at Spy, one of Cincinnati's premier night clubs. Come see him rock crowds on the 2nd and 4th Fridays of every month. Also be on the lookout for a broken beat house cd to be released within the next few months!

www.giveusabreakmidwest.com

I just finished a new deep, funky house cd.
(email me for a free copy)
Here's the Tracklisting:

Cozy Creatures : Sex Education (Jason Hodges mix) - Oopmh
Paradise & Space : Chunkey Monkey - Doubledown
Mazi & Haris : Foreign Policy - Detour
Swirl People : Tales of Innocence (Paul Woolford remix)
Skip Donahue : Hustle & Survive (David Duriez Ghetto mix) - Hip Therapist
Sir Cosmic : She's a Bitch - Igloo
Derrick L Carter : Squaredancing In A Roundhouse - Classic
Phil Weeks : Back for More (Swirl People remix) - Detour
Mr. Potatoehead : That Ding Ding Track - White
Audio Bullys : Way Too Long (Switch Remix) - Source
Little Mike : Dirty Pushermen - Phrunky
Smitty & Davenport : U Can't Stop It - Doubledown

www.giveusabreakmidwest.com
[email protected]

DJ Meghan

third_eye6_11.sized.jpg

Bio:
DJ Meghan has been involved with music ever since her mother started teaching her how to play the piano at the age of 4. She can play a number of instruments including: piano, drums, alto/tenor saxophone and trumpet.

Meghan started listening to Electronic Dance Music (EDM) in 1998 when her then boyfriend, now husband introduced it to her. She fell in love with it instantly, and has been addicted to it ever since. Some of her main inspirations are: Richie Hawtin, Adam Beyer, Rino Cerrone, David Hollands and DRC.

Meghan bought her own equipment and started DJing in the fall of 1999 and has been spinning out at various EDM events since the spring of 2000. She spins a variety of styles including mostly, but not limited to: Techno, Progressive, Breaks and Psytrance. She has become known for dark and tribal sound!

Meghan has spun in many cities on the East Coast and in the Midwest including: New York City, Asheville, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Detroit, and all over Ohio.

www.goaheadproductions.com
[email protected]
[email protected]

Last edited:
plurtrain

289IMG_1230-med.JPG

pkat's style is pumped with energetic and hard driven vibes, dropped with cat-scratches to peak some flavor into a session. uk hardcore, happy hardcore is his primary genre of choice; though he has been known to throw down some nu nrg and uk hardhouse to keep the beat thumpin. located in the central connecticut area pkat has been prowling in the new england scene with ears out and ready to pounce you on the floor.

sessions available for download:
**ftp://plurtrain.serveftp.net** anonymous access.
soulseek user: phreakykat

email contact: [email protected]

from long island, frequented the nyc club scene- soon turned partykid, met the love & teleported to ct. workin, playin, lovin & dj'in.

PLURR
Pkat©

Last edited:
Negative

Thad%201.jpg

As the positive cannot exist in the real world without negativity, how can positivity exist in the music world without Negative? The inevitable reaction to the state of the world that we live in, Negative is the side of me that expresses, sonically, all that I see and feel in my life.

Styles: As a DJ, I spin techno and electro with a little bet of techy house thrown in. As an artist/producer, I do all manner of electronic music: Techno, house, hardcore, drum and bass, downtempo and hip hop. I do a little bit of rapping, but strictly in a real emotive, raw and honest way in the vein of MCs like Slug from Atmosphere.
I have also worked with lots of local artists performing and producing. Producing: {FOIL} (abstract hip hop), the_witchdoktor (drum and bass), Ryonen (hip hop). Performing: Master Hairachaz (IDM), Chaos In The Flesh (metal), Seven (metal), Ryonen (hip hop).

Thad%203.jpg

To get a DJ or artist demo, go to www.badchemicalfoundation.tk or you can email myself at [email protected] or the_witchdoktor at [email protected].

Calendar, booking info, and three mix streams can be found here.

http://www.adrenalineam.com/artists.cfm?pageID=318849640

For the past eight years, Tim Hayes aka DJ Soniq Stylz has been honing his skills in the mid-west club scene, searching for the right combination of genres. Finding it in nu-skool breaks and hard house, Soniq is one to look for in the future. With several club residencies and main events under his belt, he has toured with the likes of Jesse Saunders, Delta 9, DJ Irene, DJ Rip, and DJ Kos.
Soniq also ran his own club night (called Activ8) and a series of after parties, featuring the likes of Titonton Duvante, DJ Rip, Diggabeats, Tilzs, Tronic, and Kid Entropy. Soniq is now taking his lively sets to the nationwide masses, in places like Detriot, Seattle, Texas and Chicago. In 2004, he joined with Exodus to form Adrenlaine AM. He also reviews breaks for Bassline Magazine, as well as designing the Bassline and Adrenaline websites.

Tim also dabbles in music production under the moniker Flogged Dolphin, knocking out tracks like "Feel The Power", "Weapons", and "Bump". Having recently dropped several mixes in 2003, he's looking to release his second double CD, entitled "Build It Up, Break It Down".

Eklectik - Casper, WY; Denver, CO; various hard ass beats

Eklectik

YNot Groove Productions/Traktion Nightlife/Subterrania Crew; Casper, WY & Denver, CO
[email protected]
[email protected]
www.subterrania.nu
dj_eklectik.jpg

UK hard dance, funky house, funk-tek, various breakbeats, funky dnb and jungle, and hard trance.

Originally hailing from Denver, CO and currently residing in Casper, WY, Eklectik lives up to his name by keeping his audiences guessing each and every time he steps up to the wheels of steel. Whatever the situation may call for, he is ready and willing to provide the beats to keep the crowd hopping all night long.

Eklectik attended his first warehouse party in the summer of 1995 and was immediately hooked on the great people, wonderful vibes, and a kind of music he had never heard before. Though it would still be three years before he could finally afford his first set of tables, Eklectik knew he had found a new outlet for his musical creativity. He began to spend most of his time at parties and clubs right up next to the dj booth watching and learning, picking up on anything and everthing he could that might help once he had his own tables and records. By the time he finally did get his hands on a set of decks, he already had a relatively good grasp on the concepts of beatmatching and set programming. He eventually set out, under the moniker of "DJ Rainmaker", to take his place in the rapidly expanding dance culture in Denver. This first name was put to rest, though, when a good friend made the comment: "You're all over the place man! You should just call yourself dj eclectic." The name stuck, and within a year he finally got his first booking, an out of state gig as a headliner for a party in Laramie, WY that attracted approximately 400 people. Since that time, Eklectik has played many parties and clubs, held residencies at two different clubs in Denver, and become relatively well known in Colorado, Wyoming, and South Dakota, many times driving as much as 1200 miles and sleeping on a couch just for the chance to share his love of music with whoever he can.

For more info, audio links, and booking information for Eklectik, as well as the rest of the Subterrania Crew, please click HERE!

eklectik.jpg

Vash The Stampede

There's only one 60 billion Double Dollar man...

[email protected] for more info.

New demo out now...check the dj and music section for tracklistings.

Hardcore, Freeform, Trancecore Nuttah!

Adam Oliveri (HeadRushMusic, SoulGlo, Hong Kong Groove)
porter_matt_adam.jpg

In the ten years since Adam’s first exposure to electronic music, he has matured from casual listener of local DJ mix-tapes to being behind the decks himself and handing out his own mixes, dubbed the “SoulGlo Sessions,” to friends and clubgoers alike and has had several of his mixes showcased on the Dubmission, a Pittsburgh-based radio show (WYEP-FM), and HeadRush’s own show on EccenticBeats.com.

Landing his first residency in the summer of 2002 at the opening of Touch, a local after-hours, Adam developed his blend of progressive-styled music each week as part of Pittsburgh’s Hong Kong Groove. He, along with the club, quickly became synonymous with the dark and twisted late night sounds. These weekly sessions opened the door to be a featured guest at True Fridays and the Abbasso Lounge in Cleveland as well as Solution, Velvet, Revolve, and Déjà Vu in Pittsburgh and other events around the region.

booking info: [email protected] or:
[email protected]

Latest mixes:
Adam Oliveri - Live @ Mix (12-18-04)
SoulGlo Sessions - Spring 2004

more info:
http://www.headrushmusic.com
http://www.soulglo.com

Last edited:
Name: Brian H
Style: Hard Dance

Mix: Brian H - The End of the Beginning

1) Roelz - Deep Forest (DJ Misjah remix)
2) Alex Calver - Psycho
3) Casper - Generation (Energy UK DJs remix)
4) Knukleheadz & Dynamic Intervention - Overdrive
5) Dumonde - Human (Lee Haslam remix)
6) Hampshire & Weatherly - Breathless 2003 (Roosta & Ben Lambert remix)
7) Lisa Pin-up - Goes Like This (Bang)! (Rowland & Wright remix)
8 ) Knukleheadz & Dynamic Intervention - Control
9) Contact Assist - Futurescope (Prime Mover remix)
10) Ilogik - Focus Your Eyes (Ilogik's 4AM mix)
11) Christiaan - Driving You Mad (Steve Blake & Phil Reynolds remix)
12) Guyver - Differences
13) Signum - What U Got 4 Me? (Captain Tinrib remix)

edit: wholly inappropriate... update this biznitch f00!

Last edited:
dj Franitik - Hard Acid / Techno
Computer Controlled - 303% Pure Live Acid PA

I"ve been spinning for over 10 years now. Been producing/playing live for over 6. Been involved with the Rave scene pretty much since it's inception in Wisconsin back in 1991. During my 1 year stay in Columbus, Ohio, i was involved with Surreal Productions. I now reside in Fond du Lac, Wi. Although i am originaly from Madison. I am currently involved with Woody McBride on the Acid House Tours, and have my first release coming out on Communique Records in the late spring, early summer. And am scheduled for a summer release on Madison's Stealth Noise Records.

dj Frantik - Meltdown

djFrantik.jpg

01. Ege Bam Yasi – Sponge
02. Fuzz DJ & Unit 700 – Acid Burns Meat
03. DJ ESP – Whoopdee Doo
04. Sorgenkint – Sex, Drugs & Acid Techno
05. X Heart – Analogistic Warrior
06. Richard Jantz – Flashback
07. Acid Junkies – Beat Up
08. Woody McBride – Milky Cereal
09. Woody McBride – Fumbdownded
10. Michael Wenz – Gator Lodge
11. DDR & Geezer – The Moose
12. Geezer – Fuck The War
13. Tarball & Lungbutter – Wank In My Pocket
14. Woody McBride – Off The Ceiling
15. Advent – Off The Ceiling rmx
16. John Starlight – Blood Angels (chris liebing mix)
17. Dylan Drazen – Bling Bling
18. Paul Birken – Off Center
19. Kid Acid vs ESP – Alright Now remix

ComCon01.jpg

Computer Controlled - Live @ Check Your Vinyl at the Door

If any of you are able to make it to Steve's Place on the 23rd of this month for The Acid House, make sure to say hello.

18223Ren_and_cp_s_pictures_176-med.jpg

im located in Colorado.
i have been dj'ing for 5 years.
i play disgusting, twisted ass tech-house.
over these 5 years, i have put together 4 club nights, and 2 large scale events. all of which were highly successful.
my producing career was recently launched with the help of other colorado natives, Ty Tek, and Little Mike. i have yet to release a track, but LOOK out

[email protected] for more info.

July 2004 MIx
Syndication 1

Last edited:
Dj BillY B - Hard House, Tribal, Tech

Bill Bynum, aka DJ Billy B, began understanding the art of music at a young age. His passion for sound started at the age of 13, when he began installing stereo systems at a car audio shop. His expertise of circuitry and sound production furthered as he continued installation for the next seven years.

Bill’s interest in electronic / dance music began in 1999, when he attended his first rave. His love for electronic music was obvious from the beginning. He purchased his first set of tables, a pair of belt driven Numarks, after attending several parties. He spent the next six months learning to match beats on these tables.

At this point, Bill realized that he was serious about becoming a DJ and sharing his enthusiasm for electronic music with others. So, he invested in the industry standard, Technic 1200 wheels of steel, and decided that he was going to evolve his skills. Bill spent countless hours mastering his skills of beat matching, mixing, and developing an arsenal of tricks to rock the decks.

After spending about two years playing at house parties and any gig that he could find to display his skills, Billy’s big break came when he was selected to compete in the Columbus DJ Battle. It was here that the scene was first introduced to DJ Billy B. Coming in, he was practically unknown, but by the end of the night, Billy B was the talk of the city.

DJ Billy B was booked for several parties immediately following the battle, and the requests continue to pour in as more people continue to be exposed to his talent. The hype about DJ Billy B is intense, and he is ready to make a heavy impact in the Midwest and Eastern United States dance scene. He has a vision of polluting the entire US, and eventually the world with his raw talent and crowd pleasing stage presence. Billy’s future plans are to cross over into the world of production as his expertise of electronic music evolves.

Billy loves all forms of electronic music, but his passion is for hard trance, NRG, hard house, and progressive trance. His biggest influences are DJ Jean, Johan Gielen, Judge Jules, Fergie, Marco V, and Mauro Picotto. Billy’s record collection continues to expand with the freshest beats from all over the world.

Billy B’s newest mix can be found on the release, “Harder on Wax”. Be sure to pick up your copy at upcoming Billy B performances, as he will be distributing 1,000’s of promotional copies on his upcoming CD release tour. Check the website frequently for updated event listings. Billy B is coming to a party near you – are you ready for the hard banging beats that will rock your body?

Save target as for download:

http://www.koala-tea.com/music/billy_b/mp3_128k/harder_on_wax.mp3

1. Intro
2. P.O.S. 51 – BK
3. Domination – BK
4. The Collaborations – BK + Andy Farley
5. Amazon – Shakta / Digitalis
6. in-fusion(mix) – klinishch tot
7. Electric Distortion – Groove electric
8. To the underground – Dj millow’s remix - boxter
9. If you have it – Bass Graffiti
10. On two turntables – Recharge
11. Flash – Blackout f4 remix – BK
12. Hell raiser – Anne Savage
13. Miracle Maker(I’m Riffin) – C90
14. + Like this like that – Mauro Picotto
15. Ignition – Dj Spoke
16. Beat Box – Paul Maddox
17. The Vision – Nick Sentience
18. Instantly – BK + Anne Savage
19. Dress to impress – Snap n’ Crackle

A67802_131CAE2164C3_1.jpg

BillY B
GSP Entertainment
www.gspentertainment.com
www.djbillyb.com

Bookings:

[email protected]

Last edited:
Sparkimus Prime - Breaks (electro, london and everything hard in between)

bio-Sparkimus Prime got into electronic music at the age of 14, after attending her first rave in Phoenix AZ. A classically trained musician on several instruments, music has always been the biggest passion in her life. Four years later,at the age of 18, she decided she wanted to learn how to spin and produce. Her boyfriend at the time showed her the basics of mixing using Traktor Dj Studio on the pc, and she began her djing journey with some happycore mp3s and alot of patience.

After spending a year playing with that program, she borrowed some of her boyfriends records and hopped on the tables, spinning random house and trance records she just happened to find laying in his crate. after growing bored with that, she started mixing the breaks mixes of those tracks, and decided her first love, breaks, would be what she spun.

Starting out with breaks mixes of trance anthems, and a few Dj Icey records, she worked dilligently at it untill she played her first show, two months later, and blew the roof off the place, with a genuinely astounding performance. As the months have passed, she has discovered her style, blending the hardest breaks you can find, be it electro, funky, or straight up london style. When you see this colorful kandi wearing dj get on the decks, expect nothing less than hard hitting beats, with just a touch of sweetness at the end of her sets. She definately gives the boys in her crew a run for their money, and her passion for music and determination to be the best she possibly can be are what make her the amazing talent she is. She's played several events, house parties, and club events, and always manages to get people up dancing, and leaving the floor sweaty and asking for more.

Be sure, if your ever in Michigan, to check out a dj with lots of heart and soul poured into her sets.
-bio written by friends of sparkimus prime, at Nemesis Productions

booking info - email [email protected]
www.nemesisproductions.com
an older set by miss sparkimus - Sparkimus Prime - Sparkimus Prime Demands Electro Breaks
_thb_uuk-getupandgo_0085.jpg

Last edited: