nickodemus & osiris
q burns abstract message
jeff samuel
andrew jervis
& more!

[email protected]

coming soon: ohiocitymusic.com

Last edited:
DEVIANT (HeadRush Music, Toes in the Sand Recordings)

deviant_bio_photo.jpg

David Christopher, aka Deviant, began playing his trippy, deep blend of progressive house, techno, and breaks in 1998 at venues all over New York City, including Vinyl (now Arc), Limelight, Roxy, Cheetah, Chaos, W8TH, Speeed (now Shelter), and Leopard Lounge, while also rocking events in upstate New York, Connecticut, Ohio, and Miami’s Winter Music Conference.

In 2000, David founded HeadRush Music, a promotions company that pioneered the use of online and e-mail marketing in New York City. In 2003, following a move to Cleveland, Ohio, and with the addition of partner Amy Dana, HeadRush Music has expanded beyond promotions to be a company at the forefront of dance-music culture, helping to educate, enlighten, entertain, and spread the gospel about the scene.

In 2003, David's late-night sound served him well as the closing DJ for Sean Cusick, Steve Porter, Hybrid, John Howard, Jerry Bonham, Mazi, Randall Jones, and Thomas Penton, helping him earn the title of Best Club DJ in Scene Magazine's 2003 Best of Cleveland Poll.

This year, his hard work was rewarded with opening sets for Tiesto, Sandra Collins, Max Graham, Austin Leeds, Micro, Noel Sanger, Three, Steve Gerrard, and Pete Moss. He is also scheduled to open for Trendroid, Jondi and Spesh, and John Howard later this year.

David is a monthly resident at Cleveland venues Abbasso and Wish, where HeadRush Music helps to lead a movement to revive Cleveland nightlife and push the sounds of progressive house. With recent gigs in San Francisco and Louisville, David continues to spread his sound across the U.S.

David's Winter 2004 mix, despite not being a trance mix, was selected for broadcast on SIRIUS Satellite Radio's premier dance-music show, "The Peak Hour with Victor Dinaire," putting him in the company of past guests Paul van Dyk, Ferry Corsten, and Armin van Buuren.

David and Amy are working hard on HeadRush Music's label, Toes in the Sand. The label's future looks promising, with the first release already licensed to Anthony Pappa's new mix CD, Balance 006 (EQ Recordings), and charted by the prestigious Balance Record Pool and by Release Records. Future releases include tracks by Steve Porter, Benz and MD, Kingkade, Descent, Jas, Naveen G, Brahma, and Deviant himself. Deviant's remix of Brahma's "Peaks of Destiny" will hit stores in August 2004.

David has been making music since 1992, long before he ever stepped up to a turntable. Raised on the music of artists like Funki Porcini, Squarepusher, Public Enemy, Portishead, Autechre, and BDP, David draws his influences from across the musical spectrum to create songs that defy typical dance-music formulas. His style lives up to his "Deviant" moniker, creating unique listening experiences that enrich the mind and soul as well as move the body.

For bookings, contact [email protected]

100% live deep techno, house. all gear, no laptop!

grey_email_header.gif

infinite grey live PA
live sound warriors, soulmine records, hydraformmusic.com, wellknowndjs.com, focalpoint.to, linenoiz.com

Recently signed as part of the "Live Sound Warriors", started by Soulmine Records, Infinite Grey brings his own musical equipment and performs his unique style of deep house and techno LIVE. Over the past 4 years, he has played at the best clubs and events around the midwest. His performance does not consist of a laptop; rather, he uses a more old-school approach of creating music by manipulating an arsenal of beat machines, samplers, synthesizers & effects on the fly, making every performance a unique experience not to be missed!

latest live PA mixset:

infinite grey - live PA @ volume 8.7.2004

[stream] [download] 87 MB

contact info:

[email protected]

www.infinitegrey.com

Last edited:
Speeeeeeeeeed Garaaaage!!!!!:)

Dj CatheXis-Speed Garage---URU Crew,SAE,DaarSound Ent.,Columbus,OH

Always mixin and switchin up da basslines, CatheXis brings to the dex
a desire to actually be truely involved in the sound comin at tha dancefloor, rather than just blending good records, he rewrites tha basslines and remixes tha vocals. Watchin dj's for so many years, and tryin to figure out what they were doin and learnin what it takes to be a good dj, he noticed that far too many dj's just blend and match beats for an hour. CatheXis has made it his goal to give the crowd sumthin fun to hear AND to watch, and to alter the records from their original state to sumthin original and well....mixed! After a few years behind the dex, spinning every type of music that intersted him he truely found his luv in Speed Garage.

As part of the URU Crew and Super America Entertainment , as well as owner of DaarSound Ent. (a small sound co. in Co.), CatheXis has devoted much of his time and efforts to joining with all the other dedicated and talented dj's and promoters around the city to help make Columbus's underground scene strong.
CatheXis has played repeatedly at many of the weekly nites in Columbus, past and present , such as Restart @ Bento's, a religiously attended weekly of house heads in centrl Ohio and club Nyoh's, a long running wednesday nite weekly known for it's excellent DnB/Jungle nights. White Label, Standard Lounge,R-Bar, to name a few more as well as many of the raves and wknd campouts in and around Columbus in the past year and some. Expect to see CatheXis and URU crew on more and more flyers in the future. And whatever city ur in please show love and support for ur local talent because without THAT skeleton the scene as a whole will collapse ...........and then we'll all be bored as fuk!!!!:) PEACE

YOU CAN CATCH CATHEXIS LIVE AS WELL AS MANY MANY OTHER TALENTED UNDAGROUN DJS @ BENTO'S LOUNGE/HIGH ST./COLUMBUS/ EVERY SUNDAY NIGHT. 10-2:30....CHK OUT THE POST IN MIDWEST EVENTS FOR UPDATED LINE-UPS.

for Booking info and a demo contact: [email protected]
or: [email protected]

Last edited:
Name: Benny K

Style: Dnb, hiphop, funk, dirty progressive, tech house and breaks.

Supported: J Majik, 10 Sui, K-Oscillate, Blue MC

Played venues such as:
LalaLand
Robot
Tilt
CCH
Brown Alley/Colonial Hotel
e55

Been DJing for about 4 years around Aus (mainly Tas and Vic)
Moved to Melb in August 04 in pursuit of the dream..

Currently playing regularly @ Fractured. www.fractured.com.au

booking info and demo requests: [email protected]

Last edited:
Name : Seth Nichols
Bio : listed here > http://www.detourpromo.com/Seth.htm
Location : Indianapolis, Indiana, 46107, USA, North America, Earth

Style : Electronic Music with tendancies towards house & progressive styles

Time Spent : 5 years

Venue Type : Club, Rave, House, Yard, Boat

Event Locations Played : Indianapolis, Chicago, Cincinnati, Dayton OH, Colombus OH, Jacksonville FL, Cleveland OH, Louisville KY, Indiana (Terre Haute, Bloomington, Anderson, Muncie)

DJs Opened Up For : Donald Glaude, Josh Wink, DJ Dan, Sandra Collins, Sean Cusick, Randall Jones, Bryan Jones (High Caliber), Christopher Lawrence, Chris Fortier, Dave Ralph, Deepsky, Grant Plant, D:Fuse, Frankie Bones.

Affiliations : EVOLVING RECORDS ( www.evolvingrecords.com ) DETOUR PROMOTIONS ( www.detourpromo.com ) SYNTHESIS ENTERTAINMENT, inDtribe (www.funkenterprises.com/indtribe)

CONTACT : (317) 786-6325 -or- e-mail : seth(at)evolvingrecords.com

MIXES FOR DOWNLOAD :

Fall 2005 Mixes

Seth Nichols - Texture Layered - 78:00 @ 192 Kbps

link > http://www.funkenterprises.com/indtribe/mp3/sethtexturelayered.mp3

Tracklist :

Rob Mooney – Up All Night (Rob Pearson Remix)
Eddie Richards – Chicken Or Beef
Rob Mooney – Hasty Retreat
Swimming Pool Sound – Submergible
Jay Tripwire – Soup Can
Presslaboys – Funkash
Voodoo People – My Mind (Mindless Mix)
Marc Vision & Taucher pres Vita – Fat Friday
Clubbervision – Paz (Madoka Remix)
Chris Fortier – Losing Wait (Dub)
16 Bit Lolitas – Between U
Pig & Dan – Supersonic
Invisible Inc. – Stars (Unbroken Remix)

Seth - 2005 Fall Promo Mix - 78:00 @ 192 Kbps

Link > http://www.funkenterprises.com/indtribe/mp3/sethfallpromo2005.mp3

Panopticon – Revealing The Door (Sean Quinn & Dan Mangan Remix)
Menca – Without You (Chris Lake Remix)
Alex Stealthy – Deploring
Musgrove & McGrath – Freakout
Casa Flava – Further South (Pig & Dan Remix)
Remy & Roland Klinkenberg – Bounce Back
Jon Gurd – Future
Bush People – Nibblers
Lake & Asher present Ramsay – Sweat
Marc O’Tool – Rhythm Dealer
J.D.K. – Phantoms (Ozgur Can Remix)
Alex Stealthy – Something Is Wrong
Kosmas Epsilon – Feed Me Acid

Last edited:
Name: Thomas Kessler

Email: [email protected]

Years DJ'ing: 8

Style: House (Tribal, Acid, Funky, Minimal, Tech) & some techno

Demos:
K-rite: Like a Record
K-rite: Soundz Good
K-rite: Day Dream
K-rite: Moon Light
K-rite: Groove with it...
K-rite: Tell the World
K-rite: Music is the Way I Live

K-rite spins some of the most enjoyable house musik you will ever hear.
You will find him behind the decks playing different styles ranging
from dark tribal, smooth dubby west coast sounds, tweaked out acidic
melodies, and anything that will rock your body. K-rite influences span
worldwide. Starting out in the Midwest with a Chicago house influence
and later on joining up with the Hertzmusic crew of K-Town Germany.
K-rite has played multiple events in western Germany defining his style
somewhere between Chicago flavored house and the dark rythmic
German sounds. The next time you have the chance be sure to check out
K-rite and the music he has to offer.

Kaiserslautern, Germany @ the Fillmore
k-rite_pic1.jpg

Last edited:
Holy crap! As long as it's been since I posted mine, I just realized that I moved some pics around on my site, and that's a pic of Digweed on my profile. Hahahaha. Oops!

Identity taking 2005 dates.

112189037_l.jpg

One of Americas top rising female UK Hard House DJs hits the streets again to proclaim the longevity of Hard Dance music.
Her newest mix set, "Hard House Domination Volume 1" will be hitting the street with her the rest of this year as she takes dates
across the globe, showcasing quality hard dance.
Identity has be reconstructing dance floors across the globe with her hard sound, flawless mixing, and her turntable magic. Giving a different identity to hard dance with her colloboration of UK Hard House, NRG, Hard Trance, and Hard Techno, she hits that spot in everyone who demands hard pounding basslines, and surprising vocals.
Identity has been dedicated to the scene of Electronic Dance Music since 1998. Pouring through clubs, landscapes, warehouses, and venues all over. Playing with some of the best and most respected DJ's and producers in her home areas as well as from across the globe. Gaining affiliates from some of the most well known regional crews, and being in the spotlight for various ezines, and regional companies throughout the US and London, Identity has surelybeen dedicating all her blood, sweat, and tears into the music and her performances.
Now taking dates for the rest of 2005, look beyond your typical night, and imagine an unidentified beat coming from your soundsystem. A rhythm that only the music itself can describe. A rhythm that will not only paint your event with amazement, but will move each and every person in the room.
Showcasing talent on 3 or more turntables, with various styles of turntablism, scratch and an unbelievable performance, Identity will do more then blow you away. Her crowd interaction, supurb track selection, fader work, and more, put her at the top of her league. Being a highlight to her local scene, and the talk about events world wide, 7 years of experience behind the wheels of steel wont stop. Hard house today will surley not die tomorrow, so as long as Miss Identity sticks around!

Brought to you by Identity, and Free Your Mind Entertainment.

For booking, please contact
[email protected]
or [email protected]

Fore press information and downloads, visit
www.djidentity.com

im going to merge this with the correct thread...i just cant seem to locate it.

DJ TRINITI
93027879_l.jpg

Press Kit:

Story: DJ Triniti is a DJ in high demand who has toured the USA to play alongside talents such as Green Velvet, Dieselboy, Danny the Wild Child, DJ Bam Bam, Alex Peace and Judge Jules. Coming from Chicago and inspired by the legendary Bad Boy Bill, DJ Triniti has a unique style of house, breaks, and techno.
Triniti and Tony Cocco are partners in Distorted Muzik, a record company with a DJ focus which has promoted several artists and gained recognition worldwide with some of the top producers and DJs. “Becoming a part of Distorted Muzik is probably one of the biggest steps of my career. Our roster is unbelievable and when we all work together, we accomplish so much - when we’re producing and remixing new innovative tracks,” says Triniti.
When Triniti is not DJing he’s working at Dry Waxx Studios, a project that he started in 2003. Dry Waxx Studios has been home to produce numerous new mix compilation CDs and cutting-edge tracks.
“There is no end to the possibilities and ideas that come into our heads when it comes to house music, it is the driving force and the food for the soul” says Triniti. “So, be on the lookout for both Distorted Muzik and Dry Waxx Studios in the near future!”
In March of 2005, Triniti competed against various top shelf DJs from around the world and won the 2005 Winter Music Conference Spin Off.

Downloadable Live Demo Mix

Booking Info:
E-mail : [email protected]
Web : www.djtriniti.com | www.distortedmuzik.com
AIM : DJTRINITI1

Last edited:
I'm a house DJ new to the austin area. I recently relocated from the Mississippi Coast due to Katrina fucking shit up royally down there. I have played all over MS, as well as many times in New Orleans and Mobile.

Been DJing since late 2000

Been playing out since 2001

I have been featured as a guest on Danny Moore's Proton radio show.

I won first place in the www.bluelight.nu dj mix competition in 2003.

I have also been a guest on fission radio, an internet radio station in the UK.

Have played at clubs/raves/festivals alongside names like Julius Papp, Aphrodite, DJ Irene, Q-Burns Abstract Message, John Larner & Slater Hogan, Badboybill, Planet of the Drums, DJ Odi, Simply Jeff, DJ Klever, Doc Roc, Dead PA, Factor E, Translucent, DJ Immortal, Merly B, B-Nice of Funklab, Ben Armstrong, Trevor Lamont, Matt Bandy, and others.

The link to my latest house mix:

right click, hit save as to download free house mix

Tracklisting for that mix:

01 Inland Knights - Down to the Ground
02 Swirl Peepz & DJ Heather - We Used to Party
03 Bryan Jones - Look Around
04 Inland Knights - Slummin' It
05 Mario Fabriani - Headrush
06 Joey Youngman - Snuffulufugus
07 Special Forces - Family Business (natural rythm remix)
08 Joey Youngman - Ghetto Blaster
09 High Caliber - Free Your Mind (slater hogan's dirty bird edit)
10 Sound Navigators - The Vibe
11 Tweet - Boogie 2 Night (seamus haji remix)
12 Danny Howells & Dick Trevor - Dusk Til Dawn

I have many other mixes available on request. I can send them over file transfer or through the mail if needed.

For further info and/or booking requests, I can be reached at [email protected]

Now Booking the Disturbed Intelligence Tour w/ Arsenic

iQ Entertainment is now taking booking requests for:

North America, June 2006

the Disturbed Intelligence Tour

featuring:

Arsenic
Sinuous, G2, Freak, Evol Intent, and AT Recordings // Indianapolis, IN

http://www.myspace.com/arsenic

arsenic.jpg

Rising from the depths of Hell comes arsenic, the combination of Indiana’s Point of Reference and Tek Infektion. Coming forth with a very industrial, often abrasive style they have acquired the support from the likes of Dylan, Dieselboy, Evol Intent and more. You can be certain their tracks and live sets will be turning heads for a long time. Be on the lookout for such tracks as Devil’s Rage (Sinuous), Decapitator (G2), Bitch w/GEIN (Freak), Aneurysm (Evol Intent) and Hollowpoint (AT Recordings) as well as a multitude of collaborations and new offerings

Though these two producers first got involved in drum ‘n bass through different sound-scapes, it is their unique variety that makes this group versatile. “I was first exposed to industrial groups like Stabbing Westward and Nine Inch Nails before being exposed to Technical Itch’s “Diagnostics LP” on Moving Shadow by my close friend and mentor Jason Whitaker [ Dj Decay ]. I owe alot to that dood. If it weren't for him I wouldn't even be doing this I think. He has shown me so much, and opened my eyes to a whole new world. My life was saved by a Dj. ” Tek Infektion says. “After hearing the album, I strived to create that sound, and that’s what got me interested in producing drum ‘n bass.”

Point of Reference’s evolution into drum ‘n bass took an alternate route. Through albums like Prodigy’s “Music For the Jilted Generation” and Orbital’s “Snivilisation,” he was eventually exposed to his first two albums in drum ‘n bass, Photek’s “Risc Vs. Reward” and Roni Size’s “New Forms.” “The first time I had heard drum ‘n bass, I was instantly hooked and began to find out as much as I could about the music through drum ‘n bass and electronic dance websites on the internet,” Point of Reference reminisces of his beginnings in the dance music realm. “My age and location were what stopped me from going to clubs at the time, and I had already been producing drum ‘n bass for several years before attending my first event.”

Donny
Mindrush Recordings // London, UK

http://www.myspace.com/amendonny

don.jpg

Donny, the Amen Master, started making music to kill time and have a laugh. Originally drumming for his friend’s band, Donny's links have always been strong with the driving force of music, the beats. Soon after his first confrontation with drum 'n bass, he started digging into it, and gradually making music just for fun evolved into a serious obsession to make good drum and bass. Shortly thereafter, the Internet was discovered as a great way to acquire knowledge and feedback on productions. The first Donny tune that received interest from a real label (Mindrush Recordings) was found on a production messageboard; this interest was a big motivation to get the tunes to sound better. An investment in studio-equipment and a dedication to sound design, mixdown and arrangement got things moving. September 2005 saw the birth of his first 12" record: "Medievil Beating / Hide & Seek" on the new managed Mindrush Recordings imprint.

Not content with sitting in his studio cutting up, twisting and distorting any given noise coming out of his speakers, Donny has begun showcasing his skills as a DJ. Strong ties with the Freak Recordings family have led to DJing at the infamous Therapy Sessions in London, as well as forthcoming gigs on the south-coast around England. Pirate radio appearances around London on Rude FM and Kool FM are also likely as he sets about promoting the Mindrush Recordings label which he has begun A&R'ing for alongside the current management.

The future is dark, the future is Donny.

the Prophuzion (Infuze + Prophet-4-Hire)
iQ Entertainment and Taciturn Records // Washington, DC

http://www.myspace.com/infuze

prophuzion.jpg

Born and raised in Washington DC, Infuze started buying drum and bass records at Yoshitoshi every week before the store closed during his first year of college. Since he began studying at Indiana University, he has been honing his DJ skills, and playing for many audiences at various prestigious parties like Konkrete Jungle, Direct Drive, and the up and coming Broke(n) Tuesdays. He has opened for Hive, John Rolodex, Dara, Dieselboy, Dylan, Moving Fusion, and many more in Indianapolis and New York City. His style can be described and dancefloor techy filth. A terror behind the decks, in the coming months, Infuze will be a force to be reckoned with.

Prophet-4-Hire grew up in Pittsburg and has six years of djing under his belt. During this time, he has played along side of djs and producers such as Andy C, Shimon, Soulslinger, The Brigade, D Ecco and Sabbotage, Reid Speed, 3D, Dieselboy, and many more in Philly, Pittsburg, New York City, and Indianapolis. Tending towards the dark, eerie, and funky, his style pushes for dancefloor impact. His mixing is flawless, and his tunes are killer. He is truly a master selecta!

Infuze and prophet started playing together in the summer of 2004 in Washington DC, and what started as a simple mixtape has turned into a major force behind the decks. The combination of musical styles has proven to be a succesful fusion of hard edged beats and techy madness. Having played for many cheering crowds, The Prophuzion is ready to take their show on the road, and without a doubt will tear down every venue in their path. Look out for these two!

For booking requests, please email: [email protected]
http://www.iqentertainment.net/
http://www.myspace.com/geekster

Last edited:
seeing as you already received a warning from Finder i wont warn you, but you have been around long enough to know you cant go spamming the board with this stuff...use the bookings thread like every other DJ/band on bluelight.

dg19

The Machinist Hard & Minimal Techno

BIO:FUCK BIOS!!!
Upcoming Events:
Cyberspace v2.0 Cincinnati,OH feat..Sassmouth & Sinister more info www.bluelight.nu under midwest events.

SIN CITY Detroit,MI feat...Todd Sines & Sassmouth more info www.bluelight.nu under miidwest events
Tracks: www.myspace.com/motowndepth
bookings:www.myspace.com/313family or [email protected]

Uncontent(live pa) Hard Techno & Acid Trance
BIO: FUCK BIOS!!!!!
Tracks: www.myspace.com/iamuncontent
Upcoming events:

Cyberspace v2.0 Cincinnati,OH feat...Sassmouth & Sinister for more info goto www.bluelight.nu under midwestevents

SIN CITY feat...Todd Sines & Sassmouth for more info goto www.bluelight.nu undr midwest events.

BOOKINGS: www.myspace.com/313family or [email protected]

SubDivisions 1.0 (hazardous Radio LA)

Hello my Merlyn Martin here from Hazardous Radio/Biohazard Productions in Los Angeles. I am proud to present to you SubDivisions version 1.0 a periodic radio style podcast featuring the ever changing progressive sounds of Techno.

This mix is available as a podcast through the itunes music store, please feel free to check it out, as well as Thee-O's Hazardous Radio podcast.

*Drop link below in browser and than open itunes, podcast should then be available for download.
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=183412029

Keep an eye out for the Biohazard Digital release by Thee-O & Merlyn Martin - "Recent Origin" (original/Jevene Remix). This release and all other Biohazard Digital tracks are available at beatport.com, and audiojelly.com.

Please send any inquires to [email protected], or [email protected]

http://www.djmerlyn.com/audio/mm_subdivisions1.0_podcast.mp3

* Please right click link to download to your browser

Track Listing:

Artist, Track, Label

Alexander Koning - "Pecah Belah" - (Mad Nurse Rec)
Soul Preacher & Low Down - "Splinter Bomb" - (Pitch Rec)
Mark EG - "Overload" - (Upper Cut Rec)
Jeffed - "Keep Funk High" - (Travels Rec)
Dueteque - "Kyra" (Boxer Rec)
Borique Tribez - "Severa" (Zaebize Rec)
Ozgur Can - "Dim the Lights" - (Pleasure Audio)
Sono - "Open the Door" - (Pias Rec)
Pedro Delgado - "Requim" - (Intec Rec)
Ilgar Khaligan - "In Hell Always" - (Tropic Rec)
Marceleno Cic - "Buena Vista" - (Zenit)
Andy Slate - "African Rythem" - (Fly Life Rec)
Electric Rescue - "Just the Sensation of Flying" - (Tropic Rec)
Mojado - "Arena" - (Magik Muzik)
Andy Slate - "Tri" - (Fly Life Rec)
Eelctric Rescue - "Valse A 4 Temps" - (Tropic Rec)
Ken Ishi - "Visionary World" - (Exceptional Rec)

Open Ears = Open Minds
Merlyn Martin
Hazardous Radio

Last edited: