A NEW BEGINNING * New Years Eve * 12.31 * Queens NY * w/ Rabbit In The Moon Live

LMFAO
FESTIVAL LOCATED @ "THE NEW QUEENS CONCERT MEGA CENTER"

As much as I would absolutely love to see RITM, my interest starts to wane as I read that it's a $55 party at the Amazura!! I hope it turns out to be ok and I will be very interested to see how this goes!

Its $50.00 in advance , NOT $55 and thats because its on New Years eve. production & everything is doubled on NYE out of the promoters controll. our break even is through the roof belive it or not.

no one should be surprized about the 50 bucks we have to spend on a nye party whether RitM are there or not... but the fact that they are makes it 20 times better.... but this happens every new year, an expensive party sooo... whatever... ill be there
actually the only downer is that it is at the amazura... and with empress and the dnb djs in a little ass side room like that is going to suck... but all wellll

I hear ya on that, Brooklyn... That little carpetted broom closet of a room's a dump, air conditioning or not. It's like, "LIVE, FROM YOUR LIVING ROOM: ADAM F + EMPRESS!" Toooo small. The main room is sizable, though, and RitM will blow this party apart, imo. Wish I could make it, but I'll be somewhere in the Caribbean...

oh, and as far as the price goes... any event worth attending will be at least $50 with many that are a lot worse than this being in the $125, $150 range... I'd say this is a deal.

Its a possibility that dave and i are there. Its either between this or Sasha @ Avalon in NYC.

We shall see.

$125-$150 range? how much crack do you smoke? "any event worth attending will be at least $50"????? someone needs to show you a real party... one of the best parties ive attended to date cost me exactly: 2 cartons of OJ, a package of morning star tomato basil pizza burgers, a package of garden burger veggie patties, and 8 hamburger rolls. yeahhhh... dawn rox my sox.

^^^ i think what is trying to be said is that on nye most parties going on in nyc are in that price range of 150 - 125... period!!~~~> that is a fact!! not the best parties!! are you crazy of course the best parties are not that much money!! that is one of the reasons they are so good sometimes, they're cheap!!

As much as I'd love for things to work out for this party, it looks like there's pretty much no way I can make it. That's the way it goes. I'll have to get down to NY for a party sometime in the near future, though. I've never been and would love to check it out. As for Rabbit in the Moon, I'm sure they'll come around some other time.

Everyone who is going, I hope you have an amazing time!

jerzeezfinest said:
$125-$150 range? how much crack do you smoke? "any event worth attending will be at least $50"????? someone needs to show you a real party... one of the best parties ive attended to date cost me exactly: 2 cartons of OJ, a package of morning star tomato basil pizza burgers, a package of garden burger veggie patties, and 8 hamburger rolls. yeahhhh... dawn rox my sox.

nononono you're missing me here... I'm talking about New Year's Eve events, not events in general. I've had great times at dirt cheap or free parties, without a doubt. New Year's Eve events are a different story since everyone jacks up prices. It's more expensive to get a spot, more expensive to book acts, and besides, who wants to be working on New Year's? =P Obviously this will put a few bucks in promoters pockets, as well, but it's a business and considering the headliner and the event's date, I'd say it's a fair price. and yes, check clubs' cover charges for NYE. Often in excess of $100.

hmmm

i would come but i aint gonna be in nyc any one who is going.... have a dope tizzzime! and oh yeah

what the fuck is this <---- lol 8(

Ugh...I dunno anymore. I said I wouldn't come here because I'm actually happy with the dnb lineup and would have to suffer in that room. If ventilation is better I'd give it a second thought, but NYE and all I'll probably want to smoke a cigarette. That smoking line *MUST* be worked on. What can be said about that?

cigarettes

there will be NO smoking line on NYE for this event :D ....

In other werds....

Smoke em' if ya gottemmm %) =D

:)

cause das how Funky Element & Digital Domain get down on NYE.. ;-) like i said we rentin out the WHOLE SPOT. das on the sneaky tip ;-) all who come down will be in FOR SOME SERIOUS SHITTTTTT - I GUARANTEE IT. ALL previous negative aspects in regards to the spot.. ARE ALL 100% taken care of .. EVEN MORE DETAILS TO COME... go to www.funkyelement.com
or email me @ [email protected] n ill fill you in on the updates...
ITS ON BABYYYYY -- NYE - RABBIT IN THE MOON (NYC) - Funk EL & Digital Domain-- hollaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:) :) :) :) :) :)

^^^ hey TriXieee... are you going to be attending this event??? ~~~> well i hope sooo...
it looks like this is the one for the people right now....
i DUnNOOooo?!?!?!?

TriXee -- was good seeing you the other night :) -- YES that means much BETTER circulation in the DnB room. We also have MANY insame NYE surprises up our sleeves :) see yaa thereeeeeee