Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Brisbane/Gold Coast good pill that are around 20.11.03

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bit in our forum guidelines where it says no availability discussion it is for exactly this reason. We don't need to know who you think you know or how important you think your dealer is. It doesn't matter if your dealer told you he cooked them, flew here with them up his ass or sailed the boat himself. All your doing is implicating yourself or sounding like your talking a lot of shit.

This thread is for pill information....not availability discussion.

Someone had to say it.....Fry-d- got it in one! :)

Last edited:
astrosmurf: from your descriptioon sounds like th playboys i sampled. unfortunately didnt get a chance to test though, only consumed. seemed similar to the white crowns just a slightly weaker dose of mdxx. theres much better pills around atm. id look around for something else if i were you.

about this discussion of blue skys, its all about who you know. But i will back mrephedrine69 as my sources have also said the same thing about these.
drugfuked: maybe more will come up from sydney. if not it doesnt matter. there have been some wicked pills around lately.
more will come, only with a different press again. i wouldnt worry too much if u missed out them anyone.
IMO blue skys were over rated.

Also those brown A's are very nice. but im still loving the amsterdams/splits that are STILL around.

i wouldnt worry if you missed out, more good beans will be on the way soon. there always are.

well... shit hey! now im told the SKYs are all gone :| which is a real bummer cause they were one of my fav bikkies to date. the amsterdams are quite good but the MDA content seems to mess my head up a lot more than other pills. i find that skys and the blue yosamite sams gave me no come down at all where as amsterdams gave me that fuked up head buzz the night after while im trying to sleep :|

so how are the new Biege A's ? i saw some the other day but didnt give a close inspection. they didnt seem to be the same press as previous A's / V's and looked a lot more like the Green Smileys of a couple months ago.

the green smileys ( also in biege and pink ) were a very similar press to the SKYs / Blue Smileys but were MUCH smaller.

any info on the new A's would be appreciated cause i dont wanna waste my money on em if i dont have too ;)

one of the best i have had on the coast are the new yellow pandas.

logo: very clean and professional press of a panda

Shape: round, no score, logo side flat, domed on the other side

smell: no real smell that i could notice

size: a bit bigger then the average pill

black in around 4 secs

very nicep pill. droped around 11 40min to come on, nice head rushes and jaw clinching. lasted for around 3hours maybe another 1.5hour of chilling.
8/10 for me. stocking up on these before they too fucken run out

Saw some reports at pillreports about these yellow pandas of the same description in WA and Malaysia, all almost indential details. They been around for while... thats "IF" they are the same "batch".

The "Panda" logo is same logo that WWF or whatever that Wildlife group or something pandas logo. If you know what I mean.

yes its the World Wildlife Fund http://www.panda.org/ here u can see a pic of the cute little bugger in action :D

i got myself some of these last night and yes they pack quite a punch how ever i prefer the skys and yosamites due to the cleaner affects they had. i believe there to be some MDA* in the pandas and i duno about u guys but i
get bad come downs from MDA* just like with the amsterdams and the As

all in all very good pills. u wont find much better around brisbane :)

i changed my mind. after seeing so many ppl out last night fuked on pandas and i mean FUKED!! like "spot the fuked kunt" kinda fuked i have decided these are definately better than the skys. and after 3 nights on em im finding next to no come down. get em while u can :D

drugfuked said:
i. and after 3 nights on em im finding next to no come down. get em while u can :D

seriously dude, outta curiousity how many pills are you munching on average a week? just after reading some of your other posts over time etc. not havin ago at ya dude, but 3 nights in a row on these pandas? bit much, time for a break maybe. i just started a break as of last weekend.

... I'd like to try to keep pill info threads close to the topic at hand if we can please. I understand the spirit in which the above comments have been made, but I also see a potential for an off-topic debate emerging, which I would have to clean up later anyway, so please let us just discuss the pills henceforth.

BigTrancer :)

Thanks BT!

Blue "SKY"s are still around here and there. *shrugs* Will try to get hold of a "panda" to test and post a report. I have been told that they contain MDA (along with the SKY's, brown Amsterdams [why are blank pills called that?] and green clovers) but have seen no conclusive proof. Perhaps we northeners are getting stonger stuff than we're used to? Whatever the contents, yes, a lot more people around these parts are getting pill-sick and very messy of late.

What I'd give for quantitative testing...

I have an EZ test Extreme, but as far as I know there isn't really any reliable way to test for MDA if MDMA is also present.

a little dicky bird sat on my shoulder today and informed me that blue SKYs are hitting brisbane again this weekend 8) woot :D

I have been told that they contain MDA (along with the SKY's, brown Amsterdams [why are blank pills called that?] and green clovers)

i highly doubt there is mda in the SKYs. they made me waaay to smiley and lovey. no head fuck. as for the pandas im pretty sure there is MDA in them, as well as the Amsterdams.

not all blank pills are called amsterdams. i think u will find that all Biege blank pills, double domed, with a score are called amsterdams. something to do with what the cooks called them i believe ;)

most ppl who have seen a few batches of amsterdams can look at a blank pill and tell u 90% if its an ammy or not

ive eaten and seen just about all th eamsterdams in the last couple yrs. Also would say they are are mostly MDA. have not tested all but most.
yellow pandas are wicked. mdma not mda. more loved up and all than anything. high dose of mdma i would say.
and yes blue skys are back in town.
have fun.

They're MDA+MDMA tested.
Pandas and Skies/smilies that is. And you can definately tell by the effects, it is not pure MDMA. :)

urgent pill info request: yellow smilies brisbane

hey

i have seen a report from enlighten but no actual user reports of how this pill goes down. so any additional informaiton would help.

Name: Yellow Smiley
Colour: Light Yellow
Size: 8.0mm x 4.0mm
Description: Bevel Bottom
Marquis: Purple
Mandelin: Purple
Suspected Contents: MDxx

therez a pic of it in the enlighten testing thread

cheers

anyone heard anything about these yellow smilies that are meant to be around
Name: Yellow Smiley
Colour: Light Yellow
Size: 8.0mm x 4.0mm
Description: Bevel Bottom
Marquis: Purple
Mandelin: Purple
Suspected Contents: MDxx

will try tonight

i know this doesnt help much, but i have seen them, and a friend had one, i wasnt with him, but he said they were good just in passing conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.