• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Naked rolling stories

chibi

Bluelighter
Come on, lets post em. Not sex stories but I know you all got some tales of rolling and ending up naked.

I once ended up rolling in a hot tub at an afer party with a bunch of people, 2 of which I knew. Naked. I would never do it sober but damn it's fun to not have any inhibitions sometimes!

well, it's a post-sex story, but anyways.. i'd had g, scooby snacks (mushrooms, ephedra and healthy herbs), a tab of mda and 1.5 tabs of mdma.. i'd just had sex and had to visit the washroom. i felt too good to bother putting any clothes on and it was about 3:30am anyways so nobody in the house was awake. i did my business, tidied up and then went into my room. i couldn't figure, for the life of me, why my girlfriend had turned the lights out. i figured either she was tired or enjoying the dark. so i carefully made my way to the bed, was just about to get under the covers when i heard my name and a very groggy male voice saying "hey, what's up, man?" turns out i'd inadvertently gone into the room next to mine where my roommate was fast asleep.. so, yeah, i was pretty embarassed. fortunately it was really dark.. but still.. oops.

I get naked at some point almost every time I roll! I never roll at raves and such. Usually, i'm at my boyfriend's apartment and he ALWAYS ahs ppl over, and i mean alot. Theres tons of people there always, on all sorts of drugs. I've always rolled there, expect the last time I rolled. And I got naked the 2nd time I ever rolled! ANd I'm not talking like in front of just my boyfirend. In my bfs room (he was gone for the night at a brewry party) it was me and 2 other girls (us 3 were rolling) one girls bf (rollin) and then about 6 other random guys who were pretty much sober, just high. And us girls all got naked..like totally in front of all these random people and everyone was laying on the bed, on top of each other, it was like this massive massage group. we were all just groping and exploring each others bodies. touching, tasting, smelling everything. It all just felt so good. Ecstasy has opened up this whole new world for me, when I'm on it, I'll do anything, with anyone. I don't care as long as it feels good. I ended up kissing another girl for the first time and touching her as well, all over. It was a whole new exhilirating experience that I will never forget. This is my good friend to so I see her sober a lot too. I don't think I would kiss her sober, but whenever we roll, and I only roll if she's with me (shes older..kind of like my big sister..watching out for me, making sure I don't do anything dumb, since I'm kinda new to the whole drug scene) we are all over each other. Her and I go to rooms together alone, just to kiss and rub each other. All the guys love it, but none of them get to come and see. My boyfriend is cool with it but never joins in...that would be awkward. I've even had sex with my boyfriend with her in the bed next to us, trying to sleep! She obviously couldn't sleep tho, but she was cool with it. I love ecstacy. And I know that people say its really not addicting, but I am so totally addicted. It's all I think about pretty much and recently, the last few times I've rolled it hasn't been good like I've taken too much and my mind couldn't handle ait and then the come downs have been so bad that I wanted to kill myself. And The next day in the morning when I try to make myself puke, I tell myself "I'll never do that again..the good feeling isn't worth this" but sure enough later that day I'm craving X, wanting so bad to roll and feel so good. But lately, I've been getting paranoid and very moody and very emotional and almost suicidal because of all the shit with my family. My parents almost found out that I've been doing drugs and my school knows, and they're counseling me w/out my parents knowing and its just been so hectic lately, I've had panic attacks and anxiety. I feel like since drugs have come, my life is spinning out of control so fast but I can't stop it even though I know I need to because I have an addiction. The desire to roll is stronger than my will power at this point. Feeling good is more important than a lot of things right now. 8(

^^^^i know you want to feel good especially when alot of things are going shitty but taking E all the time doesnt work. u problably feel so bad because you are taking E too often, and when u do this it doesnt work nearly as well and the negatives get alot more amplified. try smoking some pot or something next time u want to roll, and wait at least a few weeks before dropping pills again.

Yeah, I agree, it sounds like your personality is just wanting to grasp onto something and X is the most emotionally affecting thing around, and so that's naturally gonna take the biggest focus in your life.

I'm conscious that my life has to be good and sound, and then es provide a super-top bonus!!! Every week is an evolution though, it's amazing with drugs how phases come and go and you seem to change so quickly, all the time. I had that mad whirlwind ecstasy obsession for a coupla weeks but now I've chilled and life's normal albeit greatly enhanced on the weekends. Yippee!

Oh, let the 'naked' stories continue! (I ain't got one as yet, boo!)

thanks guys! ya I do see what you mean. I need to refocus. Also, I have an addictive personality, so this isn't helping. But in the past month or so, I've rolled 5 times, once was 2 days a row and then the week later and it was bad so i didnt for a week or two then i did last friday and i think i might this wekend of tuesday at a concert, but i dont know. like today, in school, in the morning during like 2nd and 3rd period i got like really sick and almost puked. it was the same feeling that i get when im coming down and the next day in the morning and i was freakin out and i was shaking and stuff. the first couple times i roleld tho, I smoked during thewhoe thing, before, during and while coming down so i never felt the comedown, it was all just really peaceful but the past few times when it was negative, i didnt smoke and i think thats why. and i got sick the last time, i stood over my toilet for a half hour trying to MAKE myself puke cuz i felt so bad. and thats how i felt today. but i think im gonna roll once or twice mroe before thanksgiving cuz after that, my hookup is moving to florida so i wont be bale to get is very easily so i think ill take a big long break and try some new things, and do more shrooms and i really wanna do crystal meth and as bad as it is...for some reason, i have a very strong urge to try heroin, like i really wanna try it even tho i know the withdrawl and what it does to you..i still really wanna try it. i ahve no interest in coke or crack tho. and im debating wether to do acid or not, a lot of peoplewho do it by me have gone crazy and are in insane asylums right now...i know of 3 people...so im a little scared about the acid thats goin around right now. and i may do K soon...i duno, depends whats going around.

XTC4EVA, obviously you have already realized how harmful rolling so often can be...you REALLY need a break! I mean there must be something else in your life worth looking foward to, other than drugs. Yes drugs are fun but they can't become something you NEED to have fun or feel normal or good or anything. Got me? Get help, please?

As for my naked rolling story ;) It was my birthday, completely fuckled up off 3 different kinds of pills (not whole pills though...my pill intake that night only totaled 2) and my best friend decided I hadn't seen her nipple rings yet so we went upstairs to have a peek, no biggie, girls can share like this! Anywho, she happened to have really pretty boobs and I continuously complimented her...and soon enough we had a few other people up stairs with us and I kept showing them off for her..HAHAHAHA (the memories make me laugh so bad) Soon enough my shirt was off and we were just walking around talking to people about how pretty her boobs were..my boyfriend stared wide eyed the entire time, he wasn't fully rolling yet and left the room not wanting an uncomfortable situation later ;)

keeping this on topic, i have another one! an artist i had dated a few months beforehand was having her first fashion show.. i of course, offered to do the music, mixing ethnicy, abmient things with cypress hill, mos def, public enemy etc.. that wasn't enough though.. she also wanted me to act as a prop.. she'd recruited a coffee shop barrista to the be the other prop.. esentially you were supposed to just lie there artistically, the only motion being the opening and closing of your moth, while we'd get crawled over by the two female fashion models.. their outfits had devices that when squeezed release streams of water at various places..

weird, yes.. but no biggy.. nothing wrong with weird. until the day before i realized she expected us to do it completely naked! it was too late to back down and she couldn't find a substitute at such a late notice.. so instead i begrudgingly agreed, just insisting that if that's how it would be, i'd need some really good pills to get into the spirit.. a couple beers and a pill later, i was feeling rather content... so we made our grand entrance.. we both wussed out a bit though.. if i'd know i would have been working out for a week. the tiny transparent, yellow-striped garbage bags we wore around our groins when entering remained on.. though if you were close enough, i'm sure you could've observed the astounding minimizing effects e can produce in guys...

also, while we maintained our emotionless, artful poses well during the show.. once it was over we two went scurrying away like shamed, recently shaved squirrels, bolted into the change room, and had our clothes back on within about 10 seconds...

The first time i rolled was this summer, and I was with my boyfriend who has done it many times before, we went for a walk around my block and ended up in my backyard and I ended up rolling around on the grass naked, thank goodness for privacy fences right.

My girlfriend and I got a hold of some pure E and it had been a long and difficult 2 past months of school so we decided to have a weekender. My girl called up her best friend and asked if she wanted join in the festivities. She was totally into it and agreed and come over. I also had known her for a while and had great relationship with her. The night went on and after we each had a couple pills in our system, the converstaion really got going as we sat on the bed - but we really started to get hot from the increased body temperature. So it made perfect sence to head to the bathroom, fill up the tub with cool water, and jump in! So there we were, about 4 hours later, all naked and snug in a bathtub together! The really funny thing was that the water had drained out and we hadn't even noticed! Man, I'll never forget how disoriented that night was. But it was a lot of fun. funny how its so easy to become childlike on E.

A follow up to my orignal post...

One night I saw someone getting out of a car and walking around my neighboorhood. I went outside to see who it was and the guy said that he was looking for a certain address that he had a date and was picking her up. Turns out his date was my best friend who lived next door.
The strange part was when he said "hey, remember me?" I was like "no". and he said, I was one of the naked people sitting across from you in that hot tub that night." Thank God it was dark out cause I was soooo embarrassed. Luckily, nothing had happened between us and my friend (his date) thought it was hilarious.

haha.........great thread.

Yes I would say that almost every time I e at home, I end up naked and generally anyone else who happens to be with me the same.

My favourite is to go for a walk in the park at about 3am or so when noone is around and just strip off, go sprinting, sliding in mud and getting totally covered in it.........

Often we will set ourselves little missions to do such as a race across the road or something...........generally though we just end up walkin and talkin through the parks.......they are huge where I live and nobody for miles........it is so refreshing and somehow free.........yes the sense of freedom is so absolute and little breezes that blow across your body are mad.

I think the mud is my favourite though, it is absolute heaven to be covered in mud from head to toe and then just walkin around.

xtc4eva - i would advise you with your addictive personality and the speed at which you started abusing and craving E that you not try heroin or meth or other more addictive drugs. there is a good chance that you will become an addict and that is definately not a road you want to start down.

I would like to second that motion. I am not really one to tell people what to do but I agree with Shucklak that you seem to have a very addictive personality. I recmmend that you take your time and think about what you are doing. Or don't, its up to you to respect and take care of yourself!

I'm making it a rule to roll as a max only every other week. I tried meth and wasn't impressed...i didn't like it very much at all. I'm debating on H, everyone seems to hate it and fear it, but no one really explains what the high is like. SO I doubt I'll do it, besides, most of my friends, even the users aren't dumb enough to give me any, most would refuse because they know it's bad.

I didn't end up naked but me and my boyfriend got left in a room with a passed out friend. My shirt and bra came off and I got the massage of a fucking lifetime. I swear.. it was the best thing that could EVER..EVER.. be given. And then I got a silky pajama top from the girl that was with us when she came back.. :)

I went through a phase where I rolled about 2-3 times a month and LOVED MY LIFE. I only rolled with a certain set of friends and circumstances occured where I couldn't see then anymore, thus ending my rolling. I then moved to this shitty small town where I couldn't get E if I tried and went into a big withdrawl where I WANTED to roll so bad!!!! I got depressed that I couldn't and that there was not the party atmosphere here that there was when I used to use. However, it's been almost a year since I've rolled and though those were some of the best times of my life, I could really care less if I ever do it again. The want and depression DOES go away and life does settle down. Try giving E a break and you'll see how little you really need/want it.

A bit off topic but I definitely agree :) All good things must come to an end right?
I thought that my birthday would be my last time, I really tried to plan it that way too. Well when we got up the morning after my birthday I absolutely had no desire to ever roll again...I frickin hated the feeling I had. It lasted a couple days and I really told everyone I quit drugs (hahahaha ;) ) and they were like good for you , whatever you think is right...Well by the end of the week I was craving it so bad I made a rule nobody could talk about or do anything related to rolling, that meant the music, anything. I even got rid of all my flyers and put away all the pics of us rolling and stuff...Long story short, I've rolled twice since and find that when I don't tell myself I can never have it again, the cravings aren't really there because I know I still have good times to come :) I have a few more roll sessions to go through before I'm through...Whilemy story is completely opposite to the previous post, I still understand that these good times will end, that is my point :)