• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Naked rolling stories

as of tomorrow it will be 2 weeks since ive rolled, on sunday it will be 3 weeks since i smoked. i did methampthetamines last week and didn't like it, so no more of that. i thought I was going to OD on caffine pills yesterday....I had 5 200 mg pills of it. 4 at once, 1 more 1 hour later (the recommended is 1/2-1 not mroe than every 3-4 hours) i was shaky all day....and i felt SSOO sick unles i ate, then i waited to long to eat (was in school), got home...puked everything up! i havent puked in over 5 years..i puked over 10 times in 5 minutes! felt a lil better but still felt sick all night. was shaky all day. didn't like that. i doubt i will ever touch caffine again...

BUT i'm getting 2 rolls on monday, as well as a gram of dank being given to me(I did this guy a favor) so i've been clean and relatively happy, but I still a major craving. I'm gonna wait till next weekend to roll tho, and I'm gonna be sure to preload/postload, which I never have done before with some 5-HTP. I'm learning that moderation leads to a much better roll and that that many drugs made me way too depressed!!

another naked story-

My friends Niki and Millie and I were all rolling and we were with a whole bunch of other people and the night before they had rolled and got naked and Millie had been running around naked in a not so familiar place and everyone had thought she was weird, so she didn't wanna get naked again.

We were somewhere were no one cared and when I suggested nakedness.....Niki was like ya, but Millie was like "No Niki.....No Niki, no naked! No naked Niki, no naked Niki! Please no naked." It was ssooo funny...but since it was a more comfortable place..it was cool with her and we all just got naked. But were were peaking hard and all those N's were really fucking us up...i mean try sayin that outloud in a disaproving way when u dont wanan do somehtin..it sounds funny as hell..especially when your fucked up! Now its a usual thing we say to each other "No naked Niki!" hahahah...fun times while rolling

Damn XTC4EVA.... you have posted like.... 64 times in this thread. you must really love your nudity. i myself havent been nude on E, but i was, at one point last summer, known as TND (Totally Nude Dave). that was with alcohol though.... lots and lots of alcohol... mmmmmm

"No Niki.....No Niki, no naked! No naked Niki, no naked Niki! Please no naked."

I think that's hilarious because the same thing has happened to me. My name is Nikki and I have naked tendencies when I roll.

P.S. Thanks for getting back on topic=D

these stories of the naked girls in orgies, this is why i love bluelight.

would any of you happen to have pictures or video of such incidents that you would like to send me?!;)