Roll Call - Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow

There sure are a lot of people in TX, I'm going to be traveling through there in July, if anyone is interested in giving me some pointers or parties I should check out please drop me a line. Much luv all!

Well screw it... I was the last poster in the last thread, so I'm going to get in on the new one.

I've just returned to DFW after being away for a few years. I'll only be here about a year tops, but that doesn't mean I can't have some fun and meet some good people while I'm here.

I am not about to come back home and just be bored as fuck the whole time I'm here... locals, hit me up and we will hit the town! That's right kidz, the Fun has arrived. Hide the daughters and lock the refridgerators!

Oi ~!

Male
Northdallas.

Since there wont be any raves for a while looks like I will be attending weeklys at clubs,(bleh) and partying at a friends house.
Theres a party this weekend and if youre in the DFW send me a ring on aim and we can all meet up.

Thanks.

Curt.is

Oibadbreath! said:
Oi ~!
Male
Northdallas.
Curt.is

Met this cat just last night... he get's the bluelight seal of approval from me!

pw1024 said:
I'm from Dallas.
Age 27
Sex Female

Another bluelight meet-up seal of approval for this one! I got to meet pw1024, @alterEgo & Tinabean all in one night... surrounded by beautiful bluelight women for the majority of the evening... what a lucky bastard I was.

I swear I'm going to get ALL of the DFW blérs in the same place at the same time, no matter what I have to do (the 5 o'clock free crack give away might have to do the trick). ;)

*sigh*

always in dallas....
whatever happened to sanantonio, dammit!! :p

Re: *sigh*

XTuhC said:
always in dallas....
whatever happened to sanantonio, dammit!! :p

Ummm, I think it's still there... didn't the Spurs just win the NBA championship?

I live in Fort Worth, I am 24, don't go out like I used to. But I should be making my way back to party in Dallas somethime soon.

Last edited:
Funny how quickly this thread falls to the bottom of the page when you stop with the bickering. ;)

Anymore DFW/Texas people out there?

me =D

Ill be back in North Dallas in a month or so... but ill only be back for a couple of weeks... stupid college =(

Blah anyone want to have a little party this weekend or next week( wednesday or friday or something)

Status
Not open for further replies.