Roll Call - Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anybody in here younger than 18?? Meeting up and {having fun} on New Years would be the best! My brother, a few friends, and I are actually looking for something to do (somewhere to {hang out}). I would really like to be a part of this as well, but I really can't go to any clubs.. sorry!! Is there anywhere else we can go?

{Edited by TLB per guidelines regarding drugs in events forums

ps - good luck}

Last edited by a moderator:
ATX

Austin, Tx.

How is the house music scene down here? Could anyone recommend any good places to chill and listen to good DJ's???

Last edited:
music`

austin has a GREAT music scene down there....but i think u have the wrong interest of music......no dj's in austin....just some great rock~

i went to school at UT in austin... greatest city for live music there is (unless you are really into blues, then Chicago would beat it). Why is it that everyone here is into "DJ" crap? Whatever happened to good ol' rock and roll, as in real music? (flame me if ya must)

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted about meeting up...kinda got busy with some RL stuff. What are the Houstonians doing for New Years Eve? I got the following in an e-mail, I may go check this out, although I'm definitely up for any other suggestions.

~

Wednesday, December 31st
New Years Eve

Scooby Doo Crew Presents:
Mystery Machine....The Last Ride

Featuring:
Terry Mullan
[Catalyst/Dustraxx/Chicago]
In today's electronica scene, Terry Mullan has quickly become a favorite. He has graced numerous cities and countries with his DJ skills and continues to increase his fan base at every event he performs at.

DJ Skunk
[Denver Colorado]

Lucas Wade
[Buckle Up Ent/Austin]

Statik
[Nemesis Audio/Electronicmusic.org]

Joshua Michael
[KAOS Entertainment/Rayado.org]

Cosmic Cat
Brian Polley
Karl Samules
SDF-3
Cle
+Much More!

For detailed directions go to: www.mapquest.com
Doors: Open @ 9pm
Admission: $17 w/canned good, $20 w/out.
All can goods will be donated to the Star of Hope.

Come experience the LAST event to be held by SDC.
Come and get on board....The Last Ride

Going to Dallas this weekend-anyone?

around there? :) Staying at the Hyatt at the Airport but wanna have fun 2. :p

Last edited:
kalt_kalt said:
i went to school at UT in austin... greatest city for live music there is (unless you are really into blues, then Chicago would beat it). Why is it that everyone here is into "DJ" crap? Whatever happened to good ol' rock and roll, as in real music? (flame me if ya must)

HAHAH, i hear ya! I enjoy some electronic beats from time to time, but i'll always love good 'ol guitar music!

Dripping Springs, TX YALL! About 7 mintues outside of Austin.
Sex: Male

andrew-james said:
HAHAH, i hear ya! I enjoy some electronic beats from time to time, but i'll always love good 'ol guitar music!

Whew, at least I'm not alone. The bottom line is this: Neil Young is god.

dallas is actually a great party. check out the deep ellum area if you´re a music fan of almost any sort. what kind of music/activities are you into? i can definitely point you in the right direction if you give me a few hints.

Hey Dallas PPL (or near by) feel like having a party?

Hey guys. I'm from Florida....I am going to be in Dallas on Wednesday, January 21st for the Infected Mushroom show at Trees (nightclub) which starts at 9:00pm. Anyway...my flight gets in at around 12:30pm and I am just going to be chillen in my one bed hotel room at the Ramada Plaza Downtown Convention Center. If anyone wants to meet up or something before and give me some entertainment (cause I'm going to be bored) then tell me so.

Maybe if anyone is interested we can use my small hotel room as a venue for a small party....if anyone is up for that let me know as well.

:)

What's up? I'm a 16 year old freshman in college. I live in Garland, Texas (about 45 mins from Dallas depending on how fast you drive) and I'm female. I'm new to bluelight so I thought I'd drop a line and say hello to everyone. So..uhm...HI! :D
-Stella

Why isn't anyone on here representing Dallas?

Hey everyone? Where's all of the Dallas people? Everything in Texas is supposted to be bigger and better but from what I'm reading, it seems like it's getting pretty boring around here. C'mon guys! We can do better than that!
Roll safe!
-Stella

male
from kentucky
i will be at Ft. Bliss in El Paso in aproximately 2 months for AIT for the US Army.
I was just wondering if there are many party kids in El Paso and if anyone could introduce me to some good party places. holla at me at [email protected] thx everyone.

Ahh Dripping Springs, Texas... dry county... heh.. but home of the famous Salt Lick BBQ... yum! Love that place.

Status
Not open for further replies.