Roll Call - Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
San Antonio New Years

I was inquiring as to the goings on for New Years 2004 in San Antonio, TX. I may end up going down if the Nebraska Cornhuskers play in the Alamo Bowl (as seems likely).

I would be looking for a real throw-down kind of club (mainly trance, progressive). Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Looks good, IAmXtacy. I'm up for it. If anyone else is interested, I'd suggest posting so that you can give some input. What do you think, should we just meet up outside the club, or somewhere else first, or what?

HOUSTON!!

wassup ppl, there are PLENTY of parties going on in houston now...some of u may heard that our town has spundae events weekly going on now

sorry i've been slacking on posting events in southeast, but now that i see more and more fellow houstonians in the area (always seemed like more dallas, SA, and austin ppl on this board), i'll be posting away

keep a lookout, so far spundae has brought tiesto, oakenfold, roger sanchez and dj dan

upcoming parties: sandra collins this friday, danny howells next friday, donald glaude the friday after...and of course, john digweed jan. 3rd

all the spundae events are at rich's which is 18+

also coming to town - dj irene at bar code this wed. before thanksgiving...and transcape at 610 arean with deepsky and d:fuse

there's plenty of parties going on weekly, and i hope u can check out the spundae parties....tiesto and oakenfold were packed as shit, but roger sanchez and dj dan were missing quite a few ppl...dance floor was packed, vibe was strong, but it would definitely have been nicer to have had more ppl there

anyway, keep a lookout for my posts, i'll have all these parties on there

and don't forget, support your local djs...they are just as talented, just not as famous...yet

Lot's of you guys from dallas and houston.

21 male from salado, just a little north of austin.

hey all, 21F from austin desperately seeking a good party. i'm not a big fan of the whole club thing, it's just not the same . . .

do real parties still go on around here, and if so, how do you go about finding them?

if anyone can spare the time to bring a poor lost ex party kid back into the loop i'd be eternally grateful =D

Houstons New Years Eve

I think It would be best to meet up somewhere first that way everyone can get to know each other, rather than screaming at the top of or lungs in the club :)

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Apparently not too many people are interested. That, or they've given up on reading this thread. :) I'm pondering firing off some PMs to some of them.

LOL yeah that might work too, but I mean hell there are lots of places to party believe me I know, maybe they'd all be happy, if it was like private or something like at my house possibly, so if that's what people want then e-mail me let me konw something and i'll do my best to get it together!

A get-together here in Houston would certainly be cool, but I'm not into the club thing all that much. Can't hear people talk, and the music always blows. I feel like an old fart saying that, but i'm only 26. It's always nice to meet new people though... and sometimes even talk to them, if possible.

Well I have finals next week so this weekend is totally no good for me, but next weekend i will be out of school, so its party everyday after Dec. 11!

IAmXtacy said:
Well I have finals next week so this weekend is totally no good for me, but next weekend i will be out of school, so its party everyday after Dec. 11!
Aren't we all waiting for that light at the end of the tunnel, when this semester is over with.

ok im in...you guys should have been at Danny Howells on friday...omg.
jillians can be just as loud a club i wouldnt recommend that place. we can meet at richs. i know its a club but they plenty of chill area upstairs and its nice and quiet.

waco here, but I'm moving to Arlington in January...I'm so ready to get out of this hell hole and move back up to the dfw area.

oh yeah, 20/m

Hey did anybody go to club 112 on thursday nite? and whats up on jillians this weekend?,

Status
Not open for further replies.