Roll Call - Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Chuck Age: 18
Lived in Houston my whole life. Started college this semester at the University of Texas @ San Antonio. Enjoying college life for now, just adjusting to a completely different lifestyle. Never thought I would be homesick, but its just weird starting all over again, not that its a bad thing. It's just the new life your creating starts to become normal and the life you had before starts to become foreign. But the parties and the people make up for it.;)

AIM: prettymuchfamous

18 year old male from the lovely dallas county suburb of garland. been here my whole life. i love dallas, just got out of the county jail after 30 days, when i saw the dallas skyline it almost brought a tear to my eye

Houston here... can't wait to find something that's actualy fucking fun to do around here.

houston love everywhere, damn. ATX here. just schooling and and chillin. if you are one of the sparse # of poeple from austin here drop me a line

Lubbock Anyone?

Am I the only poor soul here trapped in Lubbock, TX????? If anyone else is in the area give me a shout...lata

DomPow said:
Houston here... can't wait to find something that's actualy fucking fun to do around here.
Come on, your in houston. There's countless great clubs there and things to do.

this thread is getting way too many replies to ignore. we should really try to put something together. i think there are some things in the beginning stages for the DFW area, but we should all reach out and meet our fellow bluelighters!

i'm biased of course, but i recommend the following event for the DFW heads: >>click here for DMF<<.

i need to talk to the people who were trying to organize things and see if we can't arrange some sort of meet & greet... off the board of course.

suggestions?

@lterEgo said:
this thread is getting way too many replies to ignore. we should really try to put something together. i think there are some things in the beginning stages for the DFW area, but we should all reach out and meet our fellow bluelighters!

i'm biased of course, but i recommend the following event for the DFW heads: >>click here for DMF<<.

i need to talk to the people who were trying to organize things and see if we can't arrange some sort of meet & greet... off the board of course.

suggestions?
Would be great to have some sort of meet their but for me, thats the weekend before midterms for college, so that may effect other college bluelighters. Thats the only problem I see for me. But it would be great if some sort of texas bl meet up is organized.

22m sw side

edit:too much info cuz i was wasted. found this thread 2 years later and was like who is this idiot acting a fool, hilarious

Last edited:
houston.... i hate it here, more boring, dull, ugly city i've ever been to. and i get to live here!

Now all you Housonites can get together and work out this love/hate relationship with your town...

Where all tha DFW peoples at?!?!?!?!?!???!??!!!?

I have a proposition. What about us Houstonites getting together on New Year's Eve? How would that work for everyone? I'll have to look at the events that are going on, but I'm sure something can be worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.