Roll Call - Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings Texas! SWIM will be in DFW again on biz for a little bit. What weird is that SWIM has managed to locate two small qtys of his preferred entertainment, but both were HEAVILY cut and tasted like total shit. The ice cream parlors in this town are getting harder to find.

Is this the situation in Texas? or are SWIM's regular DFW hookups jacking him around? Is his meth-od wrong? Are the Oklahoma rumors true and did it really happen to TX?

I thought it was Mex Mafia that controlled this state's supply of that stuff. You'd think this town would be swimming in it. Jeesh.

When is that return flight? Not soon enough? Yeah.

age 15 male.. mesquite.. and shards as just as easy to get as always.. but been wantin to try some h just cant find it around here

im in dallas some of you may have seen me if you party in dallas it always me and my freind hes the one they call god with the gloves you know hit me up

If anyone in the DFW area is into rolling and can get a hold of some red exclamation marks/points (!) .. I'd suggest it. Best tabs I've ever had.

DFW'ers,

my travels take me to your fair city again, before the weekend.

Who's doing what and where? Y'all ain't gone leave me all stranded and shit, are ya?

PM come on! :)

Those red ! were amazing.
Anyone hear anything about
the orange Exclamations?

G'Day all,

Just moved to the Austin area.
Aside from some painfull cold turkey withdrawls, I'm loving it here. =D
Except I don't know anyone into illicites. :(

Where (geographically speaking) do people go to spoy trains?
And is it mostly an indoor or street scene?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
'I'll be in my basement room, with a needle and a spoon'

if you're looking to find out where to score drugs, then you're asking the wrong place. any posts giving info how to do so will be removed and the posters will be warned.

Oops, my bad! Spelling not so good - meant to say spot trains.

And no, I wasn't asking anyone to score for me. I was asking about local drug culture and geography - all stuff which must be in the public domain.

cheers.

back in texas again... not much seems to have changed.

TheAussieInAustin said:
Oops, my bad! Spelling not so good - meant to say spot trains.

And no, I wasn't asking anyone to score for me. I was asking about local drug culture and geography - all stuff which must be in the public domain.

cheers.

Asking where to "spot trains" sounds kind of specific to me, but I digress ...

In Austin, the geography tends to be two-fold. There's a very mature, somewhat insulated group of older users (mostly leftover children of the 60's, 70's, and some of the 80's club kids) that keep very much to themselves. It's a very friendly group but somewhat reclusive. They're very cultured, and tend to be really active politically and artistically. You'll never spot them messy in public, but you'll often find them enjoying themselves at any of the summertime festivals or at any of the hundreds of live music venues.

On the flip-side, the rest of the users are the downtown bar flies. Specifically, the people that go to the sixth street and the warehouse district bars. These users in general tend to be younger than thirty, in college or recently out of school all together. They also tend to disappear in and out of the fold like seasons of the year. For a few months, it seems like every person out at every bar is on every substance you can imagine, then for three or four months, the waters will be completely still.

There isn't really much of a "party scene" where all of the users tend to concentrate. Use is naturally much higher during the summer because of the huge populations that attend and work at any of the universities.

Yeah, this probably belongs in another forum, but ah well. FYI.

Have fun in Austin. I miss it a lot. :)

hey dfw peeps get at me..wanna plaN a getogether or whatever in the arlington area at my crib..pm me and let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.