• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Pure THC

Spinal

Bluelighter
Hey All,

Recently I've tried experimenting with pure THC. Yes, pure THC, I know for sure... It came to me as a liquid absorbed onto paper then smoked. When eaten it only causes an oily burning sensation. Has anybody else out there tried THC in its pure form?
I find when I smoke it, it results in a much different and cleaner high than regular old buds. Almost as if I've just been turned on and can focus with out all the excess time slowing and mental chatter. I actually prefer it to bud (except for the fact that it can completely kill an MDMA high for you when the two are combined,) due to the fact that I get rather paranoid or over-think myself when I do smoke.
I've also found that when smoking pot the day after getting rather high on pure THC, the pot will take on a new feel to it. Almost as if the THC has been diminished and the other canabinoids have been let out to play. In me personally it makes for one hyper-paranoid person talking about UFO's and street people8) Not fun for me but interesting.
Just some findings for the exciting world of cannabinoid chemistry.

Peace,
Spinal

if it is really pure thc the paper is probably soaked with the contents of a marinol pill, or it is some hash oil.. go check out trip reports.

I know what it is, it's pure THC. No Doubt. I also believe I already stated that. Peace, Spinal

why are you so sure its pure. it seems very unlikely, so please do tell. how do you get pure thc?

Yeah id like to know this too, i just dont see someone soaking paper in "pure thc" as you would say. Smoking paper would be harsh also. The only way i think you would see pure thc on paper is like frizzantik stated. Someone who decided they wanted to smoke there marinol pills instead of swallowing them so they cracked it open and absorbed it onto paper. Or someone who is putting hash oil on paper to dry out so they can smoke it easier. But hey im no scientist so who knows =D

Look Ya'all, it is possible to do a synth on THC. It's not common but the real deal is out there. I was just lucky enough to get to try some when it came my way. Now can we please move this conversation back to the topic, the subjective effects of pure THC in any form V.S. regular pot. Trying to guess if my drugs were are or not will get us nowhere. Peace, Spinal

how the hell could THC or any bud kill your roll. mdma takes away from anxiety in the first place, so it would almost completely diminish the paranoia effect of the weed.

i agree with frizz, its most likely honey oil or maybe the contents of a marinol pill. i dont know much about marinol, but honey oil is extracted "pure" THC. however, it is a thick, viscocious liquid, and i dont know how easily it would absorb into paper....

Last edited:
Neither are actually pure - well - maybe the marinol. Honey oil is around 80-90% if you are lucky.

--- G.

Out of curiosity, whats the cost range and amount of this paper that you smoke?

I have to wonder what the costs of synthing THC would be.

well, i never heard of it, but id like to try it from the sounds of it..... from what it sounds like, the high is kinda like eating it.. in the ways ive read on this and a few other boards and sites... thc is fat soluble, and tons of people talk about making 'butter'.. heating up and melting some butter, then putting the bud or whatever in it, letting it take all the thc, then just throwing out the nug *since all the thc is gone*... there is also a post on here somewhere that is of a raver, or someone who usually does mdma, and ate it *with the method mentioned above* for the first time ever to do with pot, and she got like.... REALLY REALLY high, like, she described it, and it kinda sounded like being super stoned, only way more intense and with visuals or somethin...... just a little 'food' for thought... ;)

--edit: heh, check the "[MEGA] Cooking with Cannabis" post in the cannabis fourums..... click here, itll eventually lead you to everything i mentioned... just dig through some of the pages in some cases....

Last edited:
Spinal said:

I find when I smoke it, it results in a much different and cleaner high than regular old buds. Almost as if I've just been turned on and can focus with out all the excess time slowing and mental chatter.

Hrmmm......

Gee that sounds exactly like the high I get when vapourizing my bud in my Zap....

regardless of the source the effects would be similar to marinol, which is why i mentioned it. you could look at erowid or the trip reports forum here

Yes, it seems that marinol would have similar effects since both are simply THC and nothing else. I've never tried actual Marinol, so I can't say for sure. The high was nothing like eating it though, more like good clean hash but still distinctly different. As for cost, about $40 for half and eighth's worth in bud. Peace, Spinal

Actually the effects you described do sound alot like vaporizing weed, my friend has a bong with a heat gun attatchment and that thing gets you soooo ripped but its a really clean high. Not so much of a body load, just a clean head high and it made me pretty alert. Also after smoking enough out of it you get very noticable visual distortions. Kind of like a mild mushroom trip. I guess thats as close to pure thc as im gonna get, consider you can take a whole bowl of dank and down it in one hit & all that happens is a really sweet tasting toke and all the plant material is left over with a brown tinge.

Gee that sounds exactly like the high I get when vapourizing my bud in my Zap....

It is. A vaporizer is a device that heats the herb to the point where the THC will vaporize but the other various compounds (including the plant material) wont. Additionally, every time I've ever gotten my hands on good honey oil or "the juice" (purer THC than oil, as it was crystalline in structure and looked like 'wet' 5meoDMT) was a result of someone scraping the residue out of their vaporizer tube after extended use.

You can not do a "Synth" on THC... what the hell are you smoking anyways? jeez, where is Phreex when you need em!.

Now, your paper may be soaked in hash, or honey oil that may very well be almost 99% pure THC. I'll give you that, but you just can't mix up some chem's in the lab and get THC as a result. If it could be done, I REALLY doubt your in a position to be able to obtain it. Unless you have some very good connections to a govt or research lab.. and by good connections, I don't mean the guy down the street who sold you a baggie of "AK47, Hydro Grown BIG BUDZ!"

Common kits are available on the internet to do this, as well as instructions. The resulting product, could be put into honey, butter, soaked in paper, etc. This is what you have, it's not marinal, or anything else. Just a simple and easily produced condense THC oil.

Jay

Acidfiend said:
It is. A vaporizer is a device that heats the herb to the point where the THC will vaporize but the other various compounds (including the plant material) wont.

I know, that's why I mentioned it ;)