• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

NO MORE NEW TOPICS ABOUT PLUGGING! (yes that means E up yer bum)

well i tried plugging for the first time at PvD melbourne, and what can i say, i was jibbed.
i got in there at 1:00am, plugged a full JA Orange crushed up into a gel cap at 1:15am. (this is the first time i had ever had a full pill at once, let alopne plug, so i was expecting it to hit pretty hard).
at 1:45am i started feeling the come up, slight head rushes, feeling lighter on my feet, had a smile reaching from ear to ear, then at about 2:15 it leveled off, and i was just a bit cruisey, i had no rushes, no peak nothing, just a little extra energy and happiness. then at about 4:00am i decided i would eat another half a JA Orange, as i didnt get anywhere from plugging, then i started to feel a lot better, but still no rushes or peak.
my friends that night, who had a tollerance, plugged a JA Orange, and we having constant rushes for 4 hours then plugged another JA orange, and had more rushes and peaks for the rest of the morning. they said that they will plug from now on, as it is much better than eating pills.
does anyone l know why i didnt experience the same effect and intensity as them?
i used a condom to put the pill in my "you know where" i didnt use any lubricant, just saliva, i pushed it up until it would really go any further, i kind of had a slight case of the runs that night, but i had a shit before i plugged, (sorry about the details) and i felt it come on, so it must of dissolved, so why didnt i peak?
i want to try it again but i dont want to waste another pill, does anyone have any advise???
thankyou.

I really think bluelight should have a designated person to answer questions about putting e up your bum...
I also think this should be bluelight's only PAID position :p

Does anyone think it's funny that this post from 2000 is still being bumped a lot ;P? I do.

Me and my g/f have recently tried plugging after reading about it here.
Both times my g/f did alright and said it was a good rool....but...nothing spectacular...
the times I did it I would get a very uncomfortable churning sensation in my bowels that made me have to go to the bathroom BAD!
I'm pretty sure I pooped out the pills both times before they were completely disolved. After taking care of business, I ate another pill but this never really made me peak...
Some other posts regarding what can kill your roll include reports of people saying that worrying about your pill will ruin your trip.
I agree with this- my theory is that if you plug a pill- it makes you think about it more, especially if you feel ANY discomfort down there.
I think the mental anguish of knowing you have a $20 pill up your butt that needs to stay there for an hour or two to get completely absorbed...and then trying to clench your sphincter muscles to hold it in for that long if you have to poop is just misery.
I'm gonna stick to eating pills...if I want a stronger roll, i'll just eat 2 or 3 instead of plugging.
It's just not worth it. IMHO.