• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

NO MORE NEW TOPICS ABOUT PLUGGING! (yes that means E up yer bum)

Biggity biggity bum biggity biggity bum
biggity biggity bum titty bum bum BUMP

if i see anyone do this, i'm soooooooooo going to take a picture and post it on here, just to let u know how shallow the gene pool is getting

2 REAL questions about plugging:
1. I crushed a pill, and put it in a capsule, but the capsule is only half full. If I plug it, will the air in the capsule do anything bad?(except make me fart?)
2. If I farted after plugging a crushed pill in a capsule, would it look like a dustcloud, or a snowstorm?

i'd go out tonight but i havnt got a stitch to wear.....
love the straw idea... ill straw mrs spgeddi and grab a snapshot...then post it here!!

Well, after reading about the benefits of plugging, I tried it a few weeks ago. I crushed up a pill that I knew was good and had dosed two weeks before, and put it in a capsule. At the party, I *evacuated* right before plugging. I put some vaseline around my, um, rectum, but not on the capsule. I put a condom over my finger and stuck it up there, making sure it was right against the back/bottom wall of my colon. I put it up pretty far, past the 2nd knuckle of my middle finger, pulled out and waited. 45 minutes later I started to feel a very slight buzz, but that's it. I had the urge to take a dump but it went away. Then I felt nothing for the next half hour. Checking to see what the hell was going on down there, I stick another condom over my middle finger and *inspect*. I could feel the capsule was still there, probably partially undissolved, and a whole bunch of mushy stuff (crap). I had shoved it up so far though that I could only touch it with the tip of my finger, so I couldn't grab it and pull it down to manually break the capsule inside me.
Here's the moral of my excessively graphic story: 1. Don't use vaseline or oil based lube ANYWHERE! I might have inadvertantly coated the capsule so it couldn't dissolve properly.
2. Don't put it up too far, or it'll be lost in a sea of turd.
I'm gonna give this plugging thing a second shot in a month's time, and it better work. Is the only advantage with using capsules to decrease discomfort? Are the chances of sucess better with using just a whole pill, given you can close up that sphincter and really hold it in?

Just bumpng this is hope that the thread title will stop any further plugging topics...oh who the fuck am I kidding...well mabey it will stop any new topic threads TODAY.

"Up your bum!!!" takes a swig of beer, "I's got another question!"
"And I ask this only for humour's sake." Another swig of beer.
"Whilst waiting for it to be absorbed into the system, has anybody licked you out and stuck a vibrator (one that heats up) up your bum???"
"This ones for the ladies."
"Mmnnmmnnmmmnnmmnnmnmnmmnnm?"

Plugging doesn't do to us, what is mentioned here!!!
We've tried plugging several times now, using various doses (1/2 up to 1 1/2 pills, crushed in a gelcap).
It hits us quicker, that's for sure, because normally, the E kicks in after 1 1/2 hours, but with plugging, it hits us after about 30 minutes.
But.... we do not get as high with plugging 1 1/2 pil, as we get when we take just 1 pil orally.
We cannot understand, why this is so, due to what we've read here about the effect of plugging...
(We always used the same, well-known and labtested pills with a 110 mg pure MDMA content!)
Oldman (with his Oldlady)

so many fucking plugging threads, hope this can be a temporary "plug" in the plugging hole

Got X?: I think it would have been better for you to keep that one to yourself... eeep... the extent's some people go to, it just a bit concerning sometimes.
ohwe.gif

Right, after reading through all that i have one question, a case of where? If im at a rave, a big one, 10000 people, and i wanna push this lil fucker up my ass, where do i do it?