• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

NO MORE NEW TOPICS ABOUT PLUGGING! (yes that means E up yer bum)

Well, until I saw this thread, I thought "plugging" was just a joke..
I kindof thought it sounded cool if it were true, but didnt want to risk it...
But Ive made up my mind after reading this thread- Im going to plug it up this weekend!!
I'm definetely not telling anyone tho - where im form, this is definetely not common, or else everyone's being really secret about it...
I have a few dumb questions...
1-where do i get empty capsules??? i have none
2-how do i pack them??? I know how to crush the pill up for snorting..whats the best technqiue for packing a pill?
3-is this comthing that I can do on a regular basis(ie every 2 weeks or so), or for special occasions only??
then all i have to do is figure out a way to do all this crushing packing and plugging w/o my girlfriend knowing...especially when shes holding the pills and we always swallow together...
ya'll can email me the answer if yall fools like
thanks alot
steven

good FAQ Ashke...never tried pluggin before..
seriously considerin it now..
bbbbuuuummmmmmppp.........

alien, wonderful dude, fuckin wonderful
smile.gif

I loved your notes. Thanx a million
wink.gif

and bluebomber - bump - it means keeping the thread alive, it keeps bumping this thread to the top of the list of all threads. You dig?
and Askhe - I agree, there are plenty posts on plugging, but then again, to actually chat about it "live" can be alot more meaningful. p.s. I like what you guys did here. Thanx.
"I may only pass through this life time once, therefore it I can do any good for any living creature or human being, let me do it now, cause I might not pass this way again"

Well guys, Im about t-minus 4 hours from pluggin for the first time..ill post up about it later...

Well guys, Im about t-minus 4 hours from pluggin for the first time..ill post up about it later...thanks Ashke for all the answers to my repetitive q's!!

*** Wizzzz, Ashke . . .were you in a bad mood the day you wrote the title for this thread or what girl?
smile.gif

------------------
Have an absolutely Smurfirific, PLUR-EE day!!! :)

Lol... Naw, there was just like EIGHT different plugging topics on the first page alone at the time and I was all, "ENOUGH of this already! I'm sick of talkin' bout booty bumping 24/7!!"
A'course, now that I wrote the FAQ on it I'm considered like the plugging EXPERT so STILL wind up talking about booty bumping 24/7... Sigh, can't win!
*laugh*
~*~ Ashke ~*~

Well I diccide last night to try plugging and it sure as well works! Roll harder, I'd say not really but longer oh shit yah! I filled up a gel cap with an orange tulip and plugged it up their at around 11:00 and didn't start to come down till 4:00-4:30!
It was soooo simple just went to the was room, went into the stall did my business pulled out a condom put it over my index finger and shoved it up there! I decided to dance and jump around to get it to break up quicker. Didn't xperiance any burning at all, then like 10 minutes latre a little later I felt a little burning for like 5 seconds (nothing reallly much), then BOOM 5 minutes later it hit! Came on really smooth and stayed their for like 4 hours the nstarted to come down. I still was feeling it around 4:00-4:30 when i decided to pop a Yellow Butterfly! Then from then on i was rolling nice for the rest of the evening/morning. Worth while if you got gel caps and a place to fill them up.

Really good posts with all the experiences and what not...
but I've got a question...Imma plug for the first time in a few weeks when I go to the club...i'm plannin on crushin a pill in a gel cap and from what I've read, as long as I do it right, I should be good for about 4 hours or so...I was gonna swallow another half or whole pill around 2 1/2 or 3 hours into the plugged bean...will this still hit me as it normally would, or will the effects from it be lessoned since I plugged the first pill...thanks guys
smile.gif

------------------
PLUR!!! and remember....moderation is the key!

I don't think it would lessen the effects of the 1/2 pill you eat later, that's what I'm planning to do this weekend at NOCTURNAL!!!!
some much time to dance, a 4 hour pill don't seem long enough does it? when to drop... when to drop?...
Dude, if you crush it up and put it in a gel cap. crush it up on either a mirror or a DARK plate (so you can see all the powder), use a glass to crush it, the powder sticks to everything, its quite a mess, I did it to an Audi TT (a hard pill) last night and it SUCKED, took like 30 min atleast to scoop up all the powder with 2 razorblades, luckily I didn't end up wasting that much. I imagine a funnel above the gel cap would have been nice.
I needed my friend to help me. It helps to put the cap in tweezers held together by a rubberband.
also you can't touch the gel caps with water or sweaty hands cuz it'll disintegrate. I would almost suggest breaking it up into little pieces but not powder, unless you have the patience.
THe last little bits you can get by pressing your finger down on the plate, the stick to your finger, then scrape the dust off on th side of the gel cap.
good luck!

*bump*
------------------
"Nobody's romancing cause its too early for dancing, but here comes the music..."