• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How long have you been using cannabis?

How long have you been a user of cannabis?

• I don't use cannabis

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • 0 - 1 year

Votes: 91 14.6%
  • 2 - 4 years

Votes: 227 36.4%
  • 5 - 9 years

Votes: 194 31.1%
  • 10 - 19 years

Votes: 69 11.1%
  • 20 or more years

Votes: 36 5.8%

• Total voters
a little over 8 years.. my usage varied from monthly to several times daily over the time, though

Since 1993, it was daily at one point but not often these days, like once a week at most.

About 8 years, myself.... daily ever since with a few week "clean" periods but for the most part... a daily multiple X's a day smoker =D I love cannabis & cannabis loves me!

about 5 years for me too. the last 2yrs have been nearly every day....damn that's a lot of money.

Well i had my first cone when i was in year 6 but did not actually really start doing weed on a regular basis till year 10.

Since then, been smoking 4 to 5 years. Not a daily smoker though , probably a weekly stoner and also take month to half a month breaks now and then.

I've been smoking for 7 years. But I've been smoking at least once a day for about 4 years. The other 3 years was when I was younger and didn't have a lot of money, so I only did it like every week.

5 years in just over a month here, I think my days are coming to an end though, when I toke now (for the past year or two) it really messes with my head, it's like hmm I'll just make a thread.

3.5 years, daily smoker for the last 1.5 years and going stong..well time to hit the pipe! peace.