• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How long have you been using cannabis?

How long have you been a user of cannabis?

• I don't use cannabis

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • 0 - 1 year

Votes: 91 14.6%
  • 2 - 4 years

Votes: 227 36.4%
  • 5 - 9 years

Votes: 194 31.1%
  • 10 - 19 years

Votes: 69 11.1%
  • 20 or more years

Votes: 36 5.8%

• Total voters
I first started at eight... so that would be a good ten years, I suppose all on except for a short six month stint when I was fifteen to prove I could not do any drugs.

I've been smoking for 2 years. I started off daily, but for the last year it's been just a few evenings a week. I enjoy it alot more, and feel alot better now that i'm not smoking daily.

Around 2 years, I suppose, and I'm 17 now. I can't even remember the first time I smoked, though. It just wasn't that major of an event since my parents are such potheads and told me never to do it. I go through phases of doing it as much as I can afford (and get...it's pretty sparse around here) and then just bumming off of those who offer. It's fun but it's like alcohol to me. Good points, bad points, illegal, but not that big of a deal.

10 years for me since i first toked. I was 14. Started smoking regularily when i was 15 or 16. Within a couple years after that it became an everyday thing.

1 month. First time i got high was on new years eve going into 2004 :D

started smoking when i was 18 ... so its been almost 3.5 years now

How old were you when you started?

How old were you when you started smoking regularly? I was 14.

I started smoking weed when I was about 16, I started smoking everyday by 17, and I did so for two years, then I gave up for about a year and a half, and since then I have been smoking everyday!!!! =D

My first experience was forced upon me....literally when I was 13 - i was the drinker in a group of smoker friends and id always been against the idea.

They pinned me down and blew a huge blowback at me. Needless to say, 5 minutes later I'd swopped all my beer for weed.

It wasn't until I was around 15-16 did I start smoking a few times a week. At 18, when I joined uni, it was everyday. I'm now 20, and on a 1 month break.

X

10 years.
Doesn't seem like 10 years...
My use, effects from & relationship
with th 'erb has changed many times
in that decade.

lets see, i smoked for the first time in 9th grade, only been daily since 11th grade summer, i remember getting the first enjoyable high (all giggly and smiles). bout 2.5 yrs in all. from what i've read and experienced, its best enjoyed occasinally, meaning take a break once in awhile. ofcourse i'm on 23 hours and fiendin like crazy. tryin to give a short break, we'll see how it goes.

use, do not abuse, neither abstinence nor excess renders man happy.

15yrs. here Havent smoked in 3 months now. I miss it but feel much more clearheaded.

not sure, I think 2-3 years, but I can't remember exactly. Only been smoking daily for the past year though, before that it was only every weekend and every second day or so in the holidays, none of us had connections back then

ive been puffing for 9 years, started out in high school, eventually became a daily 5 or 6 times a day smoker but recently have cut back to only once a day after i have my dinner when i come home from work although weekends r a completely different story ;)