• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How long have you been using cannabis?

How long have you been a user of cannabis?

• I don't use cannabis

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • 0 - 1 year

Votes: 91 14.6%
  • 2 - 4 years

Votes: 227 36.4%
  • 5 - 9 years

Votes: 194 31.1%
  • 10 - 19 years

Votes: 69 11.1%
  • 20 or more years

Votes: 36 5.8%

• Total voters
3.5 years, damn I love weed!!! It seems the more I smoke the better it is...

About a year or more now, but the past 6 months i've gotten into it alot more now, like everyone round my area.

ive been smoking for a little less than a year now and im still fairly new too it. So its been really fun trying different types for the first time.

4 years, first experience was when I was 16 in a playground out of a can bong, heh. How 16 y.o. is that?

Wow only one other person has smoked as long as me, lol. That 10-19 years fyi. I'm 27 and have smoke since I was a sophmore in high school, I was 15. So thats 12 years folks.

I smoked alot then, then I smoked once in a while, then at 19 I started smoking everyday till just about 2 mths ago! The only breaks I took where on vacations. I'd smoke a 1/2 oz a week by myself <or more>. I notice now how much $ and time I wasted. I still smoke sometimes but not nearly what I was. Halloween I smoked 1 and that was my 1st time in about a month!

okay the funny thing is, i don't know anymore.. must've been something like 5 years or more, see what happens if you do it too much.:| =D

For 4 years.. am 16 right now.. and was pretty hardcore.. not glad with it though :) ...

Begun smoking at 12.. like once a month.. maybe more.. don't really remember.. on my 13th like everyweek or so.. on my 14th begun to smoke like daily.. and still do that.. my hardest use was on my 14th.

Not proud on it.. regret it a bit.. but i don't like to regret.. and i'm glad to be a pothead :)

:eek: The 10th graders started feeding me up early, started just before i was 13 and my sisters boyfriend and crew used too love talkin little bro into pullin the party cone !!8( wish I hadn't but, c'mon 13 year old lungs and this was regular. Bin daily for most of those 15 years, weaning myself back off the breakfast cones etc now. It's a whole lot more enjoyable when it's not all the time !!!

and everything is that much less effort when you not stoned 24/7.:)

i honestly dont have a reasonable clue as to how long ive been smoking. its been a while, but i dont know how long, somewhere between 3+ years.. heh, maybe not a good sign... i remember VERY clearly the first time i smoked though, and the first time i got high, which was the second time smokin (the same day)... it was soooo tastey... i quit cigarettes and started smokin pot cuz it tasted so much better... and well it got me high.... now i smoke cigarettes again, but im rambling now.... and now that i think of it, its been between 4 and 5 years or so.....