• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Crack to Coke.HCL Step by Step

jack555blue

Bluelighter
Someone who has done this successfully please respond by posting step by step instructions with as many observation as you are willing to post. Thank You.

SWIM would like to use vinegar instead of muriatic acid if possible.

Observations:
-When vinegar is added to crack nothing happened.
-When a lot of vinegar is added to a little crack and heated, all that is left is a clear liquid. This dried results in nothing.
-When a little vinegar is added to crack and heated a yellow oil is formed. This yellow oil makes a paste when dried.
-Crack when heated leaves either a white residue, or a yellow viscous oil. Is the white residue baking soda and the yellow viscus oil coke.hcl or freebase?

If vinegar is mostly water wouldn't the coke.hcl dissolve in the water?

Help people snort coke, not smoke crack!

Last edited:
sounds like the vinegar is not acidic enough, as the yellow paste you talk about is base cocaine - still crack.

1. reacting cocaine freebase with vinegar results in cocaine acetate disolved in water, not coke hcl.
2. Hmmm...dunno why it leaves no residue when you evaporate off all the vinegar. Perhaps the cocaine "film" is spread too thinly? Perhaps you should try adding a lot of vinegar and not heating it.
3. Why are you doing this? Are you trying to make something injectable or snortable? just curious...

ebola
np: dillenger escape plan.

Ebola

Want pure coke to snort.
When a lot of vinegar with no heat is added the rock just sits in it and does nothing. How does cocaine acetate -> coke.hcl? is coke acetate snortable?

Last edited:
pleease someone post instructions on this, there has yet to be a clean cut guideline on how to get pure cocaine hcl from crack. anyone?

I'd love to see instructions. Trust me there have been many a nights where I have searched.

How about this?

Dissolve your crack/coke freebase in ether.

When everything is dissolved add muriatic acid drop by drop until no more precipitate forms.

Then you just let it dry and scrape it from the beaker you used. Not the nice looking crystals thy might be but it's coke.HCl for sure.

Um the crack would have baking soda in it, so when would that get removed? Can vinager be used instead of muriatic acid?

^wouldnt citric acid be better?

I would doubt much bicarb would be left as it doesnt take much to turn coke into crack. It should separate anyway, shouldnt it?

Crack to snortable coke? Real easy. Find a good dealer and some crack whores. Sell your coke to the crack whore and use the money to buy good quality coke from Don Carlos. Simple.

why not grind up your crack and just snort it? and no, i haven't tried this..

^^Because crack is in the basic form and therefore will not be active (or at least not very active) in the nasal membranes.

crack sucks

crack sucks u should just get some good coke and if u wanna smoke it cook it from there tryin to extract coke from crack is bullshit cus street crack has like no coke anyway

Shleprock said:
crack sucks u should just get some good coke and if u wanna smoke it cook it from there tryin to extract coke from crack is bullshit cus street crack has like no coke anyway
Actually, street crack is usually far more pure than any coke you are likely to get. Making the salt from cheap available freebase is a great idea IMO.
ebeneezer_geeza said:
^wouldnt citric acid be better?
Then you'd be making cocaine citrate.
jack555blue, as for baking soda left in the crack, there shouldn't be any. The baking soda is used to strip the HCl off the salt.
It binds with the HCl ion, not the cocaine freebase.
Any baking soda remaining should have been washed off, because unlike freebase cocaine, baking soda is soluble in polar solvents.
You could grind up your crack and wash it with water yourself if you think there is baking soda remaining in it. Just chuck the ground crack on some coffee filters and pour water over it.

basically what you guys like is smoking are the other chemicals in crack, ether and baking soda. As far as crack having better coke in it is bull shit, Crack high last about what 20 minutes with about a 10 sec rush, The rest of the time your just feaning for more crack..

I can get Coke that is about 95 % pure and it a good size line will keep you up for about 1 to 2 hours, just depending on the variables. Also when If I wanted crack i'd cook up some real shit. That a cookie would last you a good two day's.

The only time I ever actually bought a cookie (only time I purchased crack actually) my self it lasted about 4 hours. All my friends will will spend thousands of dollars anight for about 19 hour worth of dope.. when I can spend the same on an ounce of coke and keep everyone fucked up for about 4 days.

It's all in the quality and if you will except shit or not.. and who you buy from.. I get from as close to the source as you can get.. not from some street rat who has gotten it after it has been stepped on 5 times and then yes. The crack with he either is probably better, cause it's the only real drug in what your smoking.. That's why I just mostly stick with Opioids. You mostly know what your getting.. always..

Later,

The Opioid Receptor.