• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Cannabis Slang

In my town (Oakville Ontario) we have some names...Weed, herb, chron/chronic, bud, ganj (not ganja, just ganj), umm...usually I just say boomz or some shit like that, lol, I don't worry too much about what its called so long as it is a good Cannabis Sativa/Indica/Hybrid.

FrostyMcFailure said:
this has been on my mind lately too and i know mad kids who call everything piff. Iv come across some really ghetttoh nasstiiedd up mad powerful funked out buds i could see very easily fitting the definition of piff but i dont think piff is a true strain as much as a term for a very very vauge & broad range of definitions.

Kind of like 'mids', then, huh? I'll never take somebody's word that something is 'mids' without seeing and smelling it first.

So far I've only bought one bag of 'piff' (in NJ), and it's so far fit all the definitions of 'piff' I've ever read and heard! =D

But I will be careful of this in the future.

Well in Nottingham, England
We use slang for pretty much everything in day to day life and heres some smoking slang we use:
Smoking = Blazing
Strong Weed = Grade, Peng, Dengle, THE piff (Piff itself is just weed but THE piff is a good, strong smoke)
Weak strong weed = Yaegen
Rolling = Strapping, Billing, Building
A spliff itself = Zoot, Jay, Bifter

I know theres a catogory between strong and weak weed but we never get that middle ground.
Here in Notts we get the best or the worst depending on who you go too.
Thats all i can think of for now, i may come back later and add more lol

reading this thread reminded me of some slang we had a few years ago. Only really used by our crew but:

a "skinny bitch" was an 8th of beasters

One that i think is pretty unique to Pittsburgh, PA is a "cut" which is usually referring to an 1/8th

haha, we have some local shit we call "bed bud"...
The storry behind this: The guy who grows it has a hydropronics setup hidden under / inside his kingsized bed, and he grows abou 16 plants in there.
Every 2 months it's "bed bud time" and it is always really good shit!

other than that, in my book cannabis has one name: Pot.
If i feel fancy i call it reefer or weed.

i never buy anything without looking at the "mad super 'dro haze dank shit", because that could really mean anything. If the weed strikes me as weird, i don't buy it. These names really don't mean a thing. they all refer to the same plant.

Boston

We use a lot of the same out here. There are a few differences.
Purple haze= haze, purp
Joint= is usually a bone or joint
Fat joint= can be a guerrilla finger
Skinny joint= pinner
Getting anything without paying first= on the cuff.
Un smokable weed= dirt
Crappy weed with seeds and compressed= regs, comercial, comersh, brick weed
Good bud with no seeds crystals and colored hair= kb or people even say the regular kb cause its what most smoke
Really nice shit= its usually called by its name or described for flavor, smell and density to prevent confusion.
People say trees and herb but chronic can be weed laced with cocaine so that's rarely said, others call that coco puffs

chronic-bud laced with yayo
slice- an eigth
quap-quarter pound
hydro-bud that has been hydroponically grown
kb-(kind bud)-bud that is a bit above beasters but bellow headies
headies- the diggity dank, best shit around, name brand stuff
beasters- smells like hay, comes from british columbia
mids-mexa-brick better than schwag but has seeds and has a bricked up look to it
dank- good nugs
many others that i dont feel the need to go over