• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Cannabis Slang

a bowl is wat we chop in and a cone is wat we pack (or a billy which is a bong) im from perth and weed is NEVER spun but ive herd that south of the river thats different

Also as an aside note with bowls, why do I see people referring to 'passing a bowl around'. Does that mean you pack a cone (bowl) and then everyone has a toke out of it? Because I know here in Australia if you pass the bong to the next person with any weed left in it you are asking to be laughed at.

true that, hell, the circle I learnt to smoke would laugh there arse off if you didn't rip the cone in one breath...
not always a good way to smoke though, In some ways the aussie weed culture is a bit masochistic... gotta love it though:)

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!!

^^^^ same... each person has their own cones... i'm from sydney and i spinit when i'm smoking my weed with others... keep it straight if i'm smoking by myself....

slang terms used here that i know of:

cheeba : weed
bushie/bush: outdoors-grown
hydge: hydroponically-grown
hot rocks: when the bud is not properly chopped and a bit hits the back of your throat through a pipe... in some areas a hot rock can be a burning little bit of weed left in the 'cone'.
billy: bong
punch/pull : to finish a cone in one inhalation
trumpet: a cone-shaped joint.
rhino: a large joint
marvin: a skinny joint (named after starvin marvin of south park)
bob marley: a very large joint

"The Clamp"

My friends back in my home town have a term called "The Clamp", for a particular effect weed, especially in large doses, can have. If you're "Clamped" or "In the Clamp", that means you're frozen motionless in a pose in your sear, often with a funky look on your face, and not wanting to move at all. It often indicates the person is focusing on something very closely, be that thing inside or outside their head. My friends would look around and be like "haha, he's clamped! look at him!"

Is this what people mean when they say "couchlock"? I think it is, because I find that different strains and qualities of weed vary greatly in how "clampy" they are. Does anyone else have another word for this effect?

In Australia: A 'bowl' is called a cone, or a cone piece and we use the word 'bowl' to refer to a cereal-eating ceramic object that you pack your weed out of.
Eg. "Pass me the bowl so I can pack a cone."

hydro - hydroponically grown cannibus.
bush - non-hydroponically grown cannibus.
chop - to smoke bud
cone - small metallic item used to smoke weed.
whacked - very high.
foil- $25 deal (1 or 2g).
billy - the bong.
sesh - short for a bong smoking 'session' with friends.
choof - marijuana or to smoke in a session.
dope - what police and old people call weed, dope really means Heroin.
kiff - leaf.
shake - cruddy end bits of a large bag of marijuana, usually loose particles.
q - quarter (7g)
qp - quarter-pound (4oz)
oscar - an ounce
sappy - sealable plastic bag used for storing marijuana
pipe - a small, metal, glass or plastic device used to smoke, NOT a bong
orchy/powerade/dare - make good plastic bongs
spliff - an extra fat (trumpet style) marijuana ciggarette.

Eh....Thats enough for now.

South Florida here...

I've never heard of a lot of these things! Learn something new everyday...

Maybe its just the people I smoke with, but around here there are 2 kinds of weed: regs and crypto. Regs, of course, is regular weed. I can't remember it being brown and nasty ever (I don't think I would smoke it if it was), so I don't think its the 'schwag' that people further north of me are talking about. Crypto is the best. No seeds, no stems, couple-of-hits-and-you're-high kind of weed. Other names for crypto are: 'cryp' and 'toes'.

For blunts, its DutchMasters or Phillies. Anything else is rarely, if ever, used.

If someone hold's on to whatever is being passed for too long, we call it 'chiefing.'

I just learned this:

Me:[to someone chiefing] Yo, play football!
Them: what?
Me: Pass!

My brother taught me that. =D

Check out urbandictionary.com for some cannabis and other slang drug definitions. It also has non-drug stuff too. You can add your own slang.

Sorry to take clicks away from the sensational bluelight.ru.

Kemo?

Hi guys uhm Ive been wondering all this talk of sativa and indicia...have you guys ever heard of kemo? Or is kemo related to them? I thought all the good stuff was kemo hmmm thats what I get...

Weed is either sativa or indica, or a mix of the two. Kemo is more likely a breed but I havent heard of it :)

Kemo is probably just slang - I know some stupid dealers have somehow gotten the idea into their heads that cancer patients get the best weed and thus started calling their weed "Kemo Weed" to indicate it is part of a medical marijuana cancer program.

That's probably how the term started in your area, but in fact it's just good weed. As a sidenote, there are three main types of Cannabis: Indica, Sativa and Ruderalis. The last is quite rare, not as potent and has some unusual characteristics.

--- G.

Reno Slang

I always heard that "Indo" was weed grown indoors, and here in Reno I call it Boujois, or for short Bouj.

here are some terms we use in nebraska:

bud- weed
cheif- smoke weed
bogarting- when you forget to pass whatever youre smoking with
blazed- really stoned

well.. thats all i can think of that already hasnt been mentioned

Slang Terms

Here in Minnesota we place a high value on sharing it. So people normally take conservative hits until people start dropping out. And then we become masochists. I've seen a lot of people just black out after a hit off of one of my triple percolating chambered bongs. Beautiful thing.
Okay here's what I can remember right now.

BC- hydroponic that comes from British Columbia.

Bogart- it comes from smoking it really fast, like Humphrey Bogart was known to do with a cigarette; like if somebody takes a hit and burns the entire bowl in one hit. Its really quite a feat with nug here, because we have big bowls in MN.

Bride of Dankenstein (the Bride)- weed; good nug: its the only kind we burn so from now on I will just say weed

Das Muff- blueberry pot muffins; you can take it in a sick way if you want to 8). Not meant to be though.

Dirt- shit quality; schwag

Greenin' it- holding the lighter to the side and drawing the flame in; tends to burn down the side instead of just off the top. That way you can get green hits the entire time. i.e.- Green it man you're wasting the salad.

Lil' Stanky- weed

J- Joint; I don't think I saw this one on the entire board. :D

Rockin'- Smoking. Rocking the ganj. i.e.- were you guys rockin'?

Rosta Hosta- Weed; this one is credited to one of my good bud(dies) so don't take it as your own.

Salad- weed

Salad bowl- massively packed bowl; you get green sticking out the top. Used a lot as a compliment for a generous provider.

Sherbie- A sherlock bubbler

Skunk/Stanky- refers to the smell of good weed

Widowmaker- bong with a massive chamber with no choke/carb (call it what you want) or using a bong without water.

I find that cutting the weed with salvia is a good way to stretch out weed. The salvia potentiats the effects of the weed and it tastes just fine. Try out the salvia by itself first after much research and reading then try it if you want. It works fine for me and my buds/friends but I realize that other people can respond differently to it. Peace.