• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Cannabis Slang

a random guy walked into my dorm room a few years ago asking if we wanted any weed. we asked how good it was and he reached into his pants and pulled 2 ounces of schwag out of his crotch and flopped it onto my bed. 8o

since then, my friends and i have called schwag "crotch pot"

(a)sizzle: by itself.. sum flame nugget, when referred to as "a sizzle" a bag of sum flame nugz.

nugz: dank or D... the premium crystally nugget.. retails $50 1/8th oz.

schwagg: that shit i dont fux with

D: that dank..

ig: slang. short for an 1/8th ounce.. came about : iggity 8th

quap/quat: quarter oz.

onion: oz.

middies: no such thing, dont let them fool you.. its either old moldy non crystally dank... or its schwagg that hasnt been bricked up.. get a clu

blitzed: the act of getting or being high as fuck

pinched/skimpy: (sacks)you thought he was yer bud huh?

trates/tr8z: cali, the best bud u can get round here.
came about: caltrates prescription med.

Ill stick with the ones that havn't been mentioned yet:

Re - schwagg
Super Re - nuggets
chalwa - marijuana
Black up - smoke marijuana
Unit/piece - smoking aparatus
Flip - sell.. ie i gotta go flip this
Blueberry/B - blunt
junt - blunt sized joint
mini-bat/boat/jungle spliff - seriously large joints
Battle weapons/jungle tools - any number of things used to smoke pot
Colli - pot
Lighter Kru - pass me the lighter
get chonged - smoke pot
chongloads - bongloads

ill poset more later

bunn the sensi - smoke the weed
bunnit - burn it
diz/somethin small - 10sack
twin/twiz/twank - 20sack
quo/quizzy - quarter
zone/sub/o/one - ounce
qt/cutiepie/qp - quarter pound
elbow/lb/bo/p/whole one - pound
on the frizee/front - to get drugs before paying

skunk,punk,sk=any weed with out seeds
tick,bail=smoke now pay later
commercail=bud with seeds like thai or bush(pretty rare in the uk now though)

JosephTHeSequel said:
pot and grass.

Only cops call weed "grass" here :p
In "T"weed Heads/Gold Coast area of Australia we call it weed or grill. We also use the word grill as, "Wanna have a grill?" Bongs are called billy's, and in Australia a "bowl" of weed, is a cone here. Since most of the pieces for bong stems are cone-shaped.

Types of weed available are bush, indoor/outdoor and hydgies (hydro).
Bush is weed grown outdoors, it can be crap or really good. Most hydro here is good, so it's either good or great.

Here's some slang I've heard, from time spent in the northwest, northern and southern california (Most of the time I think slang is pretty dumb, so i don't really use much):

"grubbin"-looking for and eating food (ie you've got the munchies)-I hate this slang word!!!

"lighter game" - the phenomena of losing and gaining lighters when smoking in a large group(this always happens to me!).

"Blaze"-smoke

"Blazed/Blitzed/baked"-high

"Header"-bowl for one person, usually big enough to get you pretty high

"Thumber"-large bowl that is overflowing(used your thumb to push it in)

"Snapper/Popper"-tiny single-hit bowls-usually two people who just want to smoke their own weed but do it together with one peice do this

"bomb"-mentioned previously i think, = good, as in "I just got some bomb-ass buds from my buddie"

"Chron"-weed

"burn one down" - smoke a joint/blunt

"camping"-getting too stoned to remember to smoke and pass the bowl on in a group and just zone out or talk forever (see also "the bong is not a microphone!!!")

"cashed"-the bowl is smoked to completion(usually you warn the next smoker if the bowl is about cashed because it'll taste crappy)

"killed/dead/toasted"-same as cashed

as well as some of the slang words mentioned previously

Slang I've heard the baby boomer generation use (ie my parents)
"loaded"-high
"ripped"-high
"dope"-weed

Bowls = Cones

is is just me or do other people in Australia also call "bowls" cones here in oz.....

what countries use the term Bowl?
What countries use the term Cone?

when i say cone i am refering the the metal. ect. part of a bong that you put the weed into.. when i say bowl i'm talking about what you put the weed into to chop it up....

Who else means the same as me?
- DfI;)

when im talking about a 'bowl' i could either mean a bowl piece, like a pipe or 'cone' or i could be talkin about the green stuff i plan to pack into my 'bowl'... example.... 'lets go smoke that bowl'....'yea, i got my bowl'... it may sound kinda confusing to the un-trained ear, but it works and makes perfect sense when you are around or in need of a bowl... ;)

Mull up that bowl of weed and pack up cones for us mate. (Aussie) =D

(means chop up that weed in the bowl and pack up the pipe/bong's cone/bowls) :)

crank us a bowl to chop in

pack us a cone (or bill) man

pure ozzie

Australians mean "bowl" when they say "cone" - you can usually tell because they say "pull a cone" rather than "smoke a cone".

In Europe "a cone" tends to be a conically shaped joint - like most are in Amsterdam. They are my favorite kind - but you would say "smoke a cone" and never "pull a cone". That is what seperates you folks from down under =D

--- G.

i thought that was the case that cone was basically just used in the Australian language..
i must confess then i do get confused when i read in this forum with Bowl. etc.

I say cone and thats how its gonna stay. :)
DfI;)

That explains a lot. Why the hell would you call it a bowl? A bowl is somthing you eat cereal with a fucking spoon.

When I read about Americans taking trips and smoking 5 "bowls", I thought they were talking about a whole bowl of weed, ie 5-10 cones. Thought they were fucking crazy.

^^^^^
haha so did i when i first got on here.

I dont care what the dictionary says..

Its pure logic..

a cone is what you pack your weed in to burn.

a bowl is what you put your weed in to *chop* it up ..

The world needs less americanism, more AUSSIE!

</flame suit on>