[MEGA]Uncontrollable Shaking/Twitching/Muscle Spasms on Weed

the last batch i got
made me twitch like fuckin crazy
im talkin one limb to half of my body

uncontrollable
it was crazy
this new batch isnt that bad though
the twitch starts comin towards the crash and its not nearly as bad

as said before, enjoy the twitchies! they are cool if you let them be.

man twitching is all sweet usually but the other day my right eye started twitching for like 10 minutes, just slightly, it felt really weird, not painfu ljust wrong

i blame the weed!! :)

twitching is a sign for me that i am pretty blown. but once a smoke a lil more than when my twitching first starts i know im gonan have fun bc the twitching is nutz to watch adn feels good. kinda like a massage. but just enjoy it. i know it took me months to get used to it. i was like wtf at first, but then was like i cant stop it so i wen twith it. its fun now.

Wierd reaction...

Hey,
I haven't been smoking for too long, but last night I got my hands on some good KB and smoked it. Everything was fine except for the fact I would randomly start shivering and having muscle spasms...is this normal?

yeah, its been documented that THC does have some effect on the CNS and its relation to muscles. infact they gave it to people that had multiple sclerosis and a majority of them, without knowing that it was TCH, claimed to have less muscle stiffness and pain.

only my face and legs twitch...luckily i've never had real paranoia or anxiety with weed so i'm never freaked up by it...

i love how after an hour in the gym i can toke and get this nice feeling in my muscles...

One time i got this uncontrollable shaking in my arms. I mean they were going crazy. It slowly started to happen as i was typing to a friend in another room (lanning) over warcraft, and then it just amplified till my arms were spazzing out hard. I walked into his room flailing them and it took me all my willpower to stop them. :p

Happens to me ALL the time, while high and sober. My entire body shakes, sometimes I shake so much I can barely walk or talk. For me it happens more often when it's cold. It feels like being extremely cold, but sometimes I'm not actually cold at the time. Usually happens when I'm going somewhere, waiting for a drug to kick in, or thinking about certain drugs. Sometimes when I'm going to my car to go somewhere I start shaking, sometimes I have to wait a few minutes before I can drive. When I take ecstasy or shrooms sometimes while I'm waiting for it to kick in I start shaking, this can usually be prevented by smoking weed right after taking something. When I talk to people about ecstasy or think about it a lot I start shaking.

yeah this has happened to me before, but only when i've gotten super high. i felt like a dumbass... i just sat there while i shook all over and my legs were twitching. very strange.

I get the shakes most of the time now when I smoke, which is part of why I don't anymore. I was trying to write up a trip report of an acid experience, and just writing about it caused these involuntary spasms in my sternum. I think that after a couple years of meditation my energy system is tuned up enough that it won't deal with this chemical energy bollox very often and strongly expresses the vibratory signature of most of these psychedelic drugs. Can't drink caffeine any more either.

Of course, most doctors would tell you that I've developed psychosomatic side effects and become less balanced, not more.

I get this yes

I used to be quite paranoid about this and eventually went to my G.P.
this is what he told me.

I have something called "Essential Tremor" and it's quite common and can be amplified by MJ. He also said it's not to be worried about too much.

Another point told to me by my doc was that due to me being a social smoker (only smoke with mates at the pub and a couple every couple of days when with mates) I'm on constant withdrawls from nicotine which Amplifies MY tremor heaps.

Just a few things to think about

twitches

hey everybody! i always seem to twitch when im stoned... ill be sitting there and all of a sudden my body will twitch. its quite funny actually... this guy i got stoned with today said that he had totally forgotten about the twitches... so does that mean that the effects change when you have smoked for quite a while? hehe... it was funny, i was twitching and he saw me and he started and then my other friend started and it was like a twitch mexican wave.... lol i find weed such an amusing drug... sorry if this is nonsence... im really stoned right now.. lol... though i really wish i wasnt at home.... i wish i could be with my friends... they are great ppl... :) *pleasent thoughts run through my mind* i have the munchies real bad, but i dont want to leave my room cos my eyes are all red and my mum will know... damn her... also time is the wierdest thing when you are stoned. does everyone else's perception of time go crazy??? what are other shared effects of weed. like in which ways does weed effect ppl the same??? i wonder what song this is on the radio?

For my first few months while smoking I would have this uncontrollable need to sway my entire body in a small concentric circle when I stood in place. I have no idea why, but I did that without even thinking almost every time. Maybe I was dizzy 8)

My buddy gets the twitches

My buddy gets the twitches to the point where he's about to quit smoking all together. Its gotten so bad that he'll get them after only like 2 hits. He told me his neck gets real tense and he just spasms. I told him he just needs to stop thinking about it so much and he told me he doesnt. He gets them whenever he concentrates on ANYTHING. I dont know what to tell him.

Anybody have any ideas how to prevent/relieve them?

BTW, Im new. Be gentle. :\

Well check out the rest of the thread, give him every idea told on here... Try magnesium, even if its only a palcebo.. Say everyone that says they get twitching takes magnesium to stop it... And see if that helps? Maybe it'll just pass after a while, maybe he's nervous or anxious or prone to anxiety?