• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Basic Cultivation

Splatt said:
hydro plants aren't grown for as long, and are kinda "pushed" through the growing process, they are weak and not as strong as bush/outdoor, so increasing it's potency is important.

you can grow plants indoors without hydroponics. :)

this is just a hypothetical question......say i wanted to grow some buddah.....from 1 plant........(just an average/rough figure)...how many budds could i expect a sole plant to produce....?...please dont reply with .....oz's or gm's as im to inexperienced to equate this into an amount of nugz/budz...........
cheers.........................

...oh yeh ...im from Australia...for all the other ozzy's on here

growin' bud in dorm rooms...

Hey all, especially all growers out there... I'm a novice at growin weed, and I'm thinking about giving it a try when I get into college next year. Nothing major, maybe like 3-4 short, squat indicas like Matunuska Tundra, or something like that... do you think I could get away with a closet grow in a dorm room? i mean, what would be up with the electricity bill and whatnot? also, some lighting suggestions for a grow op of this small size would be appreciated. p e a c e

If you can get away with it more power too yea, but when you get to collage you will find out that growing in your dorm room is not a good idea at all..its just not worth it because you will probably be cought no matter how hard you try. I would just waite tell your outta school and then grow as much as you want.

not a good idea, my friend was caught doing that. Didn't even have a setup or anything, just put a seed in some soil in a plastic cup and watered it every now and then, we just did it for fun to see how much it could grow. He kept it in his closet and didn't tell anyone, so till this day, we have no idea who ratted him out or how he got caught. Anyways he got kicked off school housing, and was on probation for a year at school. I guess it depends on school and their policies, but I wouldn't recommend it though. Repeat, not a good idea...

yeah i wouldnt do it, i know where i go to college they run drug sniffing dogs through some of the bigger dormitorys that house more people. thank god i have honors housing!!

Not only will the Dorm Nark's bust you down....You will have 1/2 million college stoners trying to steal your weed. College is too small an environment for word not to get around that you are growing, which is bad news.

if your dorm room is as big as mine was, your entire room and 1/2 the hallway is going to stink of pot for at least a month while flowering.

If caught, not only would you face legal repercussions, but you also would have to face punishment from your university.

If you're hell bent on growing, go guerilla style.. plant in the wilderness... that way if the plants are found you arent likely to be linked to them

is anyone gona answer my question i posted about a week ago and still waiting a reply........................????

(its on tha second page of this thread)

cheers

GAINKNOWLEDGE, that question is impossible to answer.. Try looking on overgrow for pictures to compare them and make an estimate based upon that. That's about the best we/you can do..

red stem query

hey did a search and found nothing so i have a question for you all:

what is the significance of a cannibis plant which has a red stem?
a friend of mine reckons they are potent plants i.e good grade weed or whatever, but i read somewhere it could just be nutrient defficiency or something and was hoping someone could clear it up for me?

Cheers

While in some cases red/purple stems may be indicative of a certain genetic trait, it is more likely be a nutrient deficiency, a magnesium deficiency to be precise. Try adding a teaspoon or two of epsom salts to you weekly feeding regime, should clear it up within a couple of weeks.

oh ok thanks for that - any other additional info or different ideas would be appreciated

^^ I don't think there are any, killarava2day is spot on, can't think of anything else actually..

Btw, I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to merge this into the Basic Cultivation thread, it may come in handy overthere. :)

Blowmonkey..........I appreciate ur reply and except ur answer.........i just thought there would be a rough figure to go by but this seems untrue......cheers anyway........