• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Most euphoric opiate/opiod????

Tri-nity

Bluelighter
In your opinion, not whats ur favorite but what is the most euphoric dope you've done?
Not your overall favorite, just the opiate that gave u the most elated , feel-good feeling?

I would have to say Fentanyl or Methadone gave me the best buzz, though hydrocodone is my overall favorite.

The best one I've ever done or had any problem with?

Heroin, easily the most euphoric for me, easily.

The most euphoric imo are fentanyl, oxycodone, and diacetylmorphine, in that order. Yes, I find oxycodone to be more euphoric than heroin *gasp*.

And for christs sake, its OPIOID. I'm sorry, but so many people constantly and consistently spell it wrong.

I find heroin probably but Oxy's are close behind. Its hard to say really. I know the question specifies not your favorite but IMO it is indistingiushable.Heroin is much more sedating than Oxy's therefore I like it more but I think the general euphoria is about equal.

it's a bit of personal preference. some like a, some like b.

Never done fentanyl, so for now I'm gonna have to go with heroin. Most intense (but rather brief when compared to Rx for me) euphoria, and quickest onset of pain relief.

Best IV rush: Dipipanone, alpha-methyl-fentanyl, heroin

Best overall high: Methadone (IV), Heroin, Oxycontin (snorted)

Oxycontin has a strange rush when injected, it feels quite different than other IVed opiods. The only way i can describe it, is that its cool, as in temperature, whereas morphine gives a feeling of heat when injected. Its definately not the strongest rush and doesnt last long at all, but i would classify it as distinctly euphoric and stimulating. I have shot huge doses of oxycontin a good number of times, and definately did enjoy it. Still it doesnt make the list as the best rush, but if you dont have a tolerance its one of the best opiods to snort. Since im on methadone maintenance, its hard for me to get high, so to nod hard, i require some valium (60-70mg) along with a big .8gram shot of tar heroin (remember this is not as potent as some of that very good east coast shit, still does the job). This makes me nod off within 15 minutes, and lasts about 4 hours. Of course I definately do not reccomend this to anyone, because if you arent on 180mg of methadone, you will definately die from this combo.

I don't think many people truly know what "euphoria" is..

Euphoria is hard to describe but in latent term I would consider euphoria when home thinks about Duff beer and looks to the sky and says "ahhhhhhhhgggggghhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm"

Also, what is dipipanone like? how many MG of it is eqaul in mg to morphine for example?

oxycontin(crushed and swallowed) is wicked euphoric...ask rush limbaugh....it lasts so damn long too!!! not something i would do all the time though, but that stuff will get you
crunk...

Droop said:
I don't think many people truly know what "euphoria" is..

An intense feeling of well-being=D

IMO it is a unmistakable feeling that can hardly be unreconized. ))shrug((