• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Most euphoric opiate/opiod????

Jesus.....i need something that will penetrate my 180mg methadone dose.......maybe that ketomemidone is something i'll try to procure.

Tri-nity said:
what do you mean it "penetrates" the methadone so well.
You mean that when taking methadone it doesn't kill the ketogan buzz were as it would kill an H high?

I mean that if you are drinking methadone day after day, and have the right dose (which many havent) you will not feel much when taking heroin - that's the point with methadone. The same reasoning that if you have just shot a big dose of heroin, it's quite useless to shoot another one right away. But Ketogan enters the brain very fast and easy, so it produces more of a flash than you will otherwise get. Also a certain 'high' is felt in many people.

Negrogesic if you write the words ketogan methadone in Googles groups and also ketobemidone methadone, you'll see that other ppl too say this about ketogan penetrating methadone. It also says so in some danish and swedish texts but I suppose that will not help you. (It's NOT me writing that about taking Ketogan when 15 years old and having the best high ever, not getting it again but I sure agree!)

H

Heroin by far for me....its an unexplainable feeling when you get the rush...seriously is there anything that is natural in your everyday life(not any other drug) that will make you feel as good as heroin does not including sex?? i cant think of anything) 8(

never done H before. I like the rush that demerol gives me though, then second is oxycodone.

Re: H

ganjagurl said:
Heroin by far for me....its an unexplainable feeling when you get the rush...seriously is there anything that is natural in your everyday life(not any other drug) that will make you feel as good as heroin does not including sex?? i cant think of anything) 8(

maybe im doing it wrong, but no sex i have ever had was as good as nodding

hmmm... for me, a cocktail of about 8 ultrams, a couple of 10 mg vicodins, and a crushed 60 mg morphine sulphate pill, plus another about 3 hours later, do the trick nicely

Ketobemidone is about x2 morphine when swallowed, x5 when shot. It also antagonizes NMDA receptors (so it's an analgesic for 2 reasons) & yes, it's the biggest headrush of all. So

1-ketobemidone
2-dextromoramide
3-dipipanone

I don't do needle drugs. The only dope worth shooting is G.W.Bush...

PS there are some STRONG ketobemidone analogues which have even bigger rushes & fewer side-effects. See GB Patent 948542.

PPS Someone said that the new stuff requires twice the dose and has less buzz? possibly it's the composition? I'm guessing that maybe it USED to be KB.HCl & now it's something like the mesylate (or something) just to slow GI absorbtion?

Anyone using diconol IV should be aware that the pill formulation has silica in it. It fucks veins up badly.
Anyone using dextromoramide should be aware that it's hit is a bit unpredictable. 4 pills one day, no problem, 3 the next time and your going that shade of blue we all know & love...

Show how peoples tastes differ. Fentanyl is not, medically considered so euphoriant BUT since the TI is much higher, you can take a whacking hit without pulling a blue. Maybe that explains the differences?

Personally, Oxycontin snorted or eaten chewed. AMAP (as much as possible) beats heroin.

Consider, IV heroin is converted immediately to morphine in the bloodstream, so there would be little point comparing those 2 in IV form.

So sad they no longer make those injectable morphine pills. Just 10 mg was all it took, and they were quite clean of fillers, too. This was at least 5 years ago.

I'd say definetly Oxy insuffilated; it gives a nice rush, and I love the taste. Makes you feel great, and gives you a nod if you want it or lets you do whatever if you don't. I'm not crazy about taking it orally, crushed or not... it just makes me sleepy (including liquid). I guess I'd say oxy is the most CONSISTENTLY euphoric opioid...

H is good too, but it varies too much in quality and cut. I've never puked from oxy (well, not by itself) but I have from H many times, and not nescessarily because of quality- sometimes it just has nasty cuts. Oxy is a more measurable drug as far as effects.

Fentanyl is great too, but if you wear it it takes wayyy too long to work, smoked is ridiculously too short, and eating the gel is most fun but I guess there's a loss of potency if you do it that way (for a while my fav. would be to eat a 10ug/hr patch and spend the day being unable to see straight). I guess it'd be a tie between oxy and fentanyl, but oxy is easier to dose and gives immediate effects.

Last edited:
Many people describe different lengths of action for Fentanyl and different levels of euphoria, so for those who have tried it please do tell how long it lasted and how much euphoria you got from which ever method compared to the euphoria from heroin and also what you liked and disliked about fentanyl when compared to Heroin. For me it lasts about 2-3 hours when taken through insuffulation and the euphoria was very comparable to heroin but not quite as much but the rush was even better than heroin and stronger as well. Also how much in mgs is a good dose for yourself and compare to which ever opiate which you can in terms of mgs or micrograms.

Piglet said:
PS there are some STRONG ketobemidone analogues which have even bigger rushes & fewer side-effects. See GB Patent 948542.

PPS Someone said that the new stuff requires twice the dose and has less buzz? possibly it's the composition? I'm guessing that maybe it USED to be KB.HCl & now it's something like the mesylate (or something) just to slow GI absorbtion?

Mentioned bigger rushes in the patent or what? i'm not in uk can't find patent on net, wot does it say? it used to be the absolute no 1 surpassing all other opioids. its still hcl but perhaps its a question of different enantiomeres or something like tht. the germans and swiss wrote a lot of stuff of its addiction liability but it was isbells research that made united nations to name it as the most dangerous of all drugs. if anyone can get hold of this article it probably says it all.

Isbell, H., "The Addiction Liability of Some Derivatives of Meperidine" , The Jour. of Pharm. and Exper. Therap. 97, 182-189 (1949).