• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Most euphoric opiate/opiod????

yo synto your account got fuckered??
shoot me a PM....

anyways,
my favorites:

1. Oxycodone
2. Methadone
3. Hydrocodone
4. Fentanyl
5. Morphine

yea thats a shittty list, but i haven't tried herion, and morphine just SUCKED imo(i took it orally though...$#%$% MS-Contins)...oh well live and learn and tell.

For me, Ketogan (Ketobomidon). Yes its prescribed pretty often in Sweden, its like Oral Highpowered morphine, one tab is 5 mg and you take it orally and it feels EXACTLY like a morphine high, you cant tell the diffrance, the real killer here is that 5 mg ketobomidon equals 20-30 mg morphine and that it has a 90 % oral absorbation, so you just eat it.

Second is plugged oxycodone.

But IV Oxymorphone is what its all about, too bad i cant get my hands on it :(

I had the most beautiful, god-like experience when I was given IV hydromorphone in the ER recently. The nurse didn't tell me what it was until she actually injected it. A millisecond later the look on my face must have said it all.

^Yeah, I got hooked up to a hydromorphone drip once. MM MM. What were you in the hospital for?

Anyway, aside from my dreams of oxymorphone (and i actually have had dreams), the most euphoric is a tough question. are we talking best rush? best overall high?

the best rush is hydromorphone, the crack of opiates. no matter how many ive shot, i still want and will shoot more. because, lets be honest here people, the actual high of hydromorphone is barely noticed unless you just do a lot of them.

best overall high is diamorphine or oxycodone, im not sure which i like more. i get the most sedation wih heroin, but the body buzz with oxy is fantastic. i havent done any oxy in acouple months so im gonna say heroin.

hell, i just nodded out for 15 when writing this on teh skaggy.

absent minded said:
for the people saying fentanyl... wtf!?!?!?!?!!?!???!?!/

fentanyl is easily the least euphoric opiod, more stoning i'll give you that but alot less euphoric, you're just grounded

I've only tried it once, but based on my experience and the posts of others, this kind of surprised me as well.

I realize the first few pages are 2 years old, but I don't think fentanyl was any different then.

The only opiates/opiods I ever really shoot are hydromorphone, oxycontin, and heroin when I can find it. Each have there time and place for me.

Heroin's overall high beats all opiates hands down for me. Good rush, and a nice warm euphoria afterwards. However, heroin gives me intense nods, so its not always the best is most situations, say I need to pay attention or focus more I'll stick to oxycontin. It tends to keep me going, and I don't nod out as hard on high doses. Very good rush when IV'ed though. Hydromorphone, as others have mentioned truely is the crack cocaine of opiates. I'll get a few pills and just sit around and bang up every hour, or 1/2 hour and just keep hittin for that intense rush. It's not really something I could just do all day. I've gotta set time out of the way for it.

So to answer the question, these are by far the most euphoric opiates/opiods I've tried. But each has it's place for me. Hydromorphone does win hands down though. If it would just last longer.....

btw, I've never had the chance to try demerol, let alone IV it. How does IV demerol compare to hydromorphone, oxycodone, and heroin?? Any comparison?

absent minded said:
for the people saying fentanyl... wtf!?!?!?!?!!?!???!?!/

fentanyl is easily the least euphoric opiod, more stoning i'll give you that but alot less euphoric, you're just grounded

Scraping the gel off a duragesic does not count as using Fentanyl IMO, and if thats your own method of experience with it, id not consider that qualified to comment.

Try using ACTUAL raw pure Fentanyl citrate twacked through your veins. I was blissed out.

I cant beleive people say Oxycodone, I find it to be incredibly bland, I can never tell if im even the slightest bit high or not and just keep redosing never to really acheive anything accept maybe a slight enhancement of mood, a badass case of the itchies, and a flushed face. Fentanyl though, theres no denying that stuffs taking effect in you, its very prominent.

But there is better. I recently used a new benzimidazole that had very yummy properties, and lotsa other crazy goodies you'll never know that id wager are probably a helluvalot better than your 'pharma' opiates... right? cause pharma opiates were chosen because they have reduced addiction/sides/euphoria/etc of other opiates... hence being pharma. Just cause theyre easy to get, doesnt mean theyre the best there ever is, its actually the opposite.

fentanyl

i worked in a hospital where i could get 5 cc bottles of fentanyl at 50mcg/cc and let me tell you NOTHING compares to injecting one of those bottles IV and i've tried almost every opiate. i've also messed around with eating/injecting the gel from the patches also. pure fentanyl is pure heaven and lasts for about half an hour. you feel so good you get goosebumps. my girlfriend at the time hated it when i did it b/c i wouldn't even want to have sex. the drug felt better.

doc

ktx49 said:
yo synto your account got fuckered??
shoot me a PM....

anyways,
my favorites:

1. Oxycodone
2. Methadone
3. Hydrocodone
4. Fentanyl
5. Morphine

yea thats a shittty list, but i haven't tried herion, and morphine just SUCKED imo(i took it orally though...$#%$% MS-Contins)...oh well live and learn and tell.

Yeah man....account got fucked when the site was updated. Everyone got new passwords sent to their e-mail (only the e-mail I was using when I registered no longer exists)....so had to create a new one. Anyways man, I got a story to tell you. I'll pm.

DoctorFeelgood said:
my girlfriend at the time hated it when i did it b/c i wouldn't even want to have sex. the drug felt better.

doc

Lol , how many times ppl say that strong opiates feel better than Sex....

They really do!

Anyways , I like the feeling of Hydrocodone , although it isnt the "most euphoric opiate" , so I can't even imagine what is "the most euphoric opiate" ... Probably as doc sais , Fentanyl , or Heroin maybe...

Anyways his msg makes me want to work in a Hosp...

I CANT GET NO FUCKING HEROIN IN ONTARIO

mods... i love you all

on a side note... popos... your impeccable timing and misuse of the code of conduct is very impressive indeed

...tudaloo!

hows demerol compare to hydromorphone, oxycodone, and heroin. I'm looking for IV experiences btw.

^ Kind of weak in my opinion. I liked demerol, but I think that all three of those are better highs. Possibly it might beat oxy but I can't say for sure.

pethidine ("demerol") when injected can be very euphoric. When i was new to opiates i had lots and lots of IM pethidine injections, and i LOVE the stuff. I have never tried it IV...i can only imagine it would be even better than IM; yeah....i REALLY REALLY like pethidine & think its very underrated. Whilst IM shots lacked the beautiful, breath-taking rush of IV diamorphine ("ooohhhh!"), it always was a good painkiller & left me feeling like i was floating in a warm cloud....i would almost get those feelings where you think your somewhere else...not really like tripping, more delusional, but very enjoyable IMO. :)

^ Haha , is Pethidine that strong?
can you even compare it to Heroin???

A UK medicine named Diamorphine, otherwise known as Diacetymorphine AKA known as heroin-nuff.