• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Most euphoric opiate/opiod????

lol d'dout you so mean. @_@ back to the subject.. Opium. Period...

favorite opiate?

my favorite opioid is oxycontin followed by heroin then hydromorphone. People say oxy makes them energetic but i nod hardcore off that stuff. I snort 30 mgs and parachute 30 mgs and i get a 5 minute rush where im not sedated but can still walk around and then i get a nod that is much stronger than Herion. Its the greatest feeling u feel like ur dreaming and then u wake up cuz ur phone rings and u dont know wuts going on. I like heroin injected just as much as oxy injected cuz the rush is better. Peace out

My list (for what it's worth)

1. H - hands down, my fave. IV is best, but any method is good except oral which is wasteful. The rush of IV H is the pinnacle of any and all drug buzzes I have ever had. Follow it with a nice big spliff and you are in paradise. Who needs the Garden of Eden? :D

2. Morphine - a pretty distant second, morphine was my first true love, and the alkaloid that originally hooked me to the opes. Though it is very euphoric for me, there are a few negative side effects that can dampen the enjoyment until your body gets accustomed to it. This is mainly nausea, vomiting, hangovers, and histamine-related effects like itchiness. But I never cared, because the buzz was a steel-toed kick in the head, very satisfying deep warmth, a lot of lucid dreaming, and even a psychadelic edge to it.

3. Oxycodone - not too far after morphine comes Oxy which is the opiate I have abused the most, and is definately a beauty, but has its limits. It is very euphoric snorted or eaten, lasts pretty long, and is much cleaner than morphine with less side effects, but I don't find the buzz quite as strong and satisfying even in large doses. I think my problem is that I build a large tolerance to it VERY fast and after using it for a few days straight, I can't get high off anything less than 120mg at a time. Shooting oxycodone is not that great....the poster who described the rush as "cool" rather than "warm" gave a pretty accurate synopsis of injected OC. Short but good, but not good enough to make it worth it, especially since it's so short when shot. It's much better to snort or eat it IMO.

4. Dilaudid - anything but injection (IV, IM, SC) is a waste, but IV shots are quite nice - very clean buzz, similar to heroin but even cleaner and not quite as strong. Very quick effects with not a helluva lot of hang time. If I was shooting 'em, I'd probably take 'em over snorted/eaten Oxy.

5. Methadone - I don't know what ranking methadone should get on my list, but 5th is probably about right. It can be a really great buzz if you take the right dose, and lasts a very long time. Not many other opes will have you nodding for 8 hours straight
8( ya know what I'm saying? So in that sense it's quite good, and it can be very euphoric and satisfying. Since oral bioavailability is high like 80%, oral admin is quite effective. The downside is that it is eaiser to OD off than other opes taken orally, especially if you take it every day, and then suddenly take a double dose or larger to get high. This can be dangerous, so it's always best to start small and gradually work your way up.

anyways, that's my list.

I'd LOVE to try some of the other yummy opiates that have been mentioned, but alas.....I just don't have the balls to rob a pharmacy ;)

Last edited:
my favorite is oxycontin followed my hyrdomorphone or maybe heroin. h is better IV than oxy though

I can't believe only one person said msir,I have taken MORE than my share of opiates and never have I swallowed pills and trembled as they came on like those things(And I've swallowed a handful of roxis before)Just My 2 pennys.

i would have to say dillies, then next would be morphine i have never used anything that wasn't atleast aquired legally before i got to it

Oxycodone by far is the most euphoric opiate/opioid I have tried but it does not give you a very intense high, just extremely euphoric. If I am in the mood for not as euphoric but more intense high I would go for morphine or heroin.

I have never tried this drug and never expect to due to how rare it is, but I would think oxymorphone would be the number 1 most euphoric opiate/opioid for me.

oxycodone is forsure the most for me, morphine hardly does a thing but I think thats only because its not very active orally or something.. everyone seems to think iv'd morph is great but I never tried iv so can't say

as far as orally effective has to oxycodone for most people.. atleast for me...

Anyone think oxy is more effective plugging than orally??

peace

I can't believe only a couple people picked Hydrocodone as their favorite, it's by far the most euphoric social and getting your shit done opiate. You don't need stronger opiates to lay there and nod.

for the people saying fentanyl... wtf!?!?!?!?!!?!???!?!/

fentanyl is easily the least euphoric opiod, more stoning i'll give you that but alot less euphoric, you're just grounded

Well I thought poppy tea actually had a bit more euphoria that oxycodone. Never tried H. Oxy is a more clear high than tea..I find tea more stoning and euphoric (and cheaper) but a pain in the ass to make.

Ok I've said it in other threads but apparently not in this one...
It seems this thread isn't a "most euphoric opiate" thread, its a "opiate which i do the most thread". Only way to explain how oxycodone and others are ranked ahead of heroin, and of course the actual most euphoric opiates... let me repost what I put in another thread. Euphoric value is a pretty objective measure, selectivity and binding affinity for the mu receptor.
Heroin doesn't hold a candle to oxymorphone. Heroin is to oxymorphone as eating vicodin is to shooting heroin. Yes, really. And yes, I'm very experienced in both of them. The euphoria is just so far beyond other opiates. Objectively, this is supported by oxymorphones greater affinity and selectivity for the mu receptor. There might be some exotic opiates that one can't find or easily make (see o-demethylation of oxycodone into oxymorphone), such as etonitazene or novel phenylpiperidines or morphinans that can get there, but among conventional opiates, oxymorphone stands in a class by its own. The whole high is like a dilaudid rush, if that helps put it in context. And the rush... well, no sense in even trying to describe it. Strong too, I had pure crystals of it, but no digital scale, and overdid it the first time, despite only doing a spec and having massive tolerance to other opiates. But even the OD wasn't like other opiates... yeah I had severe nausea, but somehow it still felt damn good.

SFA said:
I can't make up my mind

For pure euphoria I'd go with E. Odd thing is it's a weird mix. I hate the high but at the same time really like it if I stop questioning it. I don't know/

I know what you are talking about.

This should be in the E discussion..but anyways, yes I find the high from E much more euphoric than any opiate, but the opiate high is so much more fucking enjoyable.

For anybody interested, here's a pic showing the relationship between ketobemidone & pethedine

596554-phenylpiperidine_derivs_II.JPG

I've never tried it, so can't comment, although most psychopharmacology text books rate it as the opioid with the highest abuse potential. Personally, the most euphoric opioid I've tried is dipipanone (Diconal) - two tablets rectally

PS TRhey're still available in the UK on prescription although getting a doc to prescribe them is an outside chance

the most euphoric: oxycontin
my favorite overall: IV hydromorphone(dilaudid k4's)

I've gotta go with Hydromorphone when IV'ed. Those K-4's will have me bingeing hardcore. Definitely the best opiate in my opinion, even if it is somewhat short lived (it lasts long enough for me). In my opinion oxy is short lived as well. I know oxymorphone will top them all, I just haven't been able to cop any yet (soon enough).

1. Dilaudid
2. Heroin
3. Oxycontin