• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Most euphoric opiate/opiod????

Heroin and 3mg of Dilaudid premixed in one syringe, nice strong rush with the warm lasting high.

That does sound like a winner to me. Have never tried it but I bet it works .

For me
heroin
Oxycodone
IV Morphine
IV Demerol

It takes a while for the dope to metabolize in the blood stream, but i still prefer heroin over any other opiate as far as rush goes, but methadone is the leader in overall high due to its longevity.

For you opiate users out there you know the first time your tried oxy and it was so different from other narcotics? Or have you ever sniffed a good amount of oxy and never even felt sedated? Well immagine something even stronger than oxy, with oxys effects, its called Fentanyl. Its too uppy but its soo good...lol

Gotta go with oxys on this one. H is pretty good as well but there's nothing like 40 mgs of Oxy and a beer to wash it down. Delicious.

Strange that everyone should be so in love with fentanyl. The i.v. rush is OK but the quality of the euphoria - the small amount of euphoria you'll get after decades of opiate use - is less than with heroin in my view. If anything it feels like heroin with an amount of irritating barbiturates thrown in to make you dizzy and stupid. Perhaps it's only non-addicted users who can appreciate it, cause my old junkie-friends say the same.
As with hydromorphone, it's not much when the i.v. rush is gone...

best high goes to acetyl ketobemidine. It's rush when smoked is better than IV smack (I'm reliably informed) and it's also much stronger. 4-6 mg smoked will twist your melon, man! Anyone who has had diconal or dextromoramide.. Well, this is BETTER. Mixed with crack, it's the strongest high EVER. The NMDA action is part of the trick + the lipid solubility. Diconal is known as 'skull rattlers' since the flash is amazing but acetyl KB pisses on it. SWIM made some from KB tablets with acetyl chloride and it fucked up all the junkies who tried it. For me, Smack is nowhere. I want to mix it with DMT to REALLY try it out. DMT is known in The Netherlands as 'hippy crack' so opening the seratonin, dopamine & NMDA all at once should give about the best. Also, anyone thought about PCP analogues and smack? Should be good...

opiate of choice

Here is a list of my favorite opiates/opioids in order...
1. Oxycontin
2. Heroin
3. fentanyl

then of course there is other opiates I enjoy but aren't as powerful such as hydrocodone and even codeine if that's all thats avaiable(need atleast 400 mgs to feel real good).

I have tried hydromorphone but not oxymorphone. IVing OC is the best feeling but get surafast to remove the fillers and binders! I am getting oxymorphone on my 16th b-day which is in a couple months. cant wait.

PEACE

I don't need to slow down i use in moderation never more than 2 days in a row cuz i dont wanna get physically addicted. I've only booted it 2-3 times. By the way I'm like a pharmacutical freak and i know my dosage so well.

I used to like oxy more, but after I IVed heroin for the first time my opinion was forever changed. Heroin is the best drug I've ever done hands down. Even better than hydromorphone. IV mophine is good too.

I would say obviously its going to be different for everybody because of what their body make up is like but for me, short time highs i like heroin the best but for long term high relief i prefer methadone. I consider both to be highly euphoric and enjoy doing coke with both or taking benzos with it to make yourself get more fuct up.

hey twgburst

twgburst: "I used to like oxy more, but after I IVed heroin for the first time my opinion was forever changed. Heroin is the best drug I've ever done hands down. Even better than hydromorphone. IV mophine is good too."

Hey I can see where ur coming from there. I haven't shot smack but im comparing nasal OC vs. nasal smack and i prefer nasal OC. The rush is nicer cuz its more crisp and "cleaner" feeling of a buzz. Everyone says they don't get sedated from OC, I do but during the rushing point im not as sedated as the smack rush, from the OC i feel talkative, relaxed and extremely euphoric( and by no means energetic although i have more energy than on smack though). I hear a lot of people say they get energetic but I don't. And then there comes the nod when the rush ends. The OC nod is so nice cuz i get just as sedated as the smack nod but I feel so much more euphoric. I dont know if anyone here knows wut im talking about but you get this nice opiate taste in ur mouth when ur nodding at the end right when u go bed at night and u feel like ur asleep. Its not the drip or nothing like that, its just a pleasant dryness in the mouth where it tastes kinda weird at first but after a few times using opiates you love it. I get that special taste from all opiates except methadone.

P.S. im so friendly right now cuz im coked out :)

Over and out

Attachments

• tool-aenima.jpg
    tool-aenima.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 101
Oxycodone is a really fun chemical, and if your going to eat or snort, than I think its better than heroin, but if the needle comes out I'd go with the dope. Heroin is ALOT cheaper than oxy and more efficient.

Yah i here H is better injected than OC. I don't want to shoot H though unless i know exactly what it's cut with. Around where I live Heroin really isn't cheaper cuz I have the best OC hook up ($5 a 20, $15 an 80) but im the only one who knows the dude basically so i can make a lotta loot quick :)
Anyone from NH?

peace

forgot to add, ive shot yayo before too but i was talking about opiates. besides opiates are better than blow anyways, the high is better and stronger and longer lasting

Hmmm... Here's my list.

1. Oxycodone PO (have done insufflated, prefer the slow onset of oral)
2. Hydrocodone PO
3. Morphine PO
4. Codeine PO
5. Tramadol PO
6. Propoxyphene PO

I finally got a hold of a great OC hookup again, and I have a needle source here in my building, so I am looking forward to mainlining an OC sometime soon.

[edited: hey freak, read the fucking forum rules, no posting Pill-Ids. Go read the rules before you post anymore bullshit!]

Last edited by a moderator:
opiatefreak said:
i got found some pills with WPI 4011 imprinted on em, im a pill expert but i dont know what the fuck they are. anyone know?

Go check out rxlist.com or drugs.com you lazy fucking pill expert. Pill ID's are against guildlines, piss off and find yourself