• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Most euphoric opiate/opiod????

The best for me as far as euphoric goes is this.

Oxymorphone- without a doubt, best rush, and felt like I was in heaven! angles, harps, the whole nine yards! The suppositories are great but the ampules of 1 or 1.5 are the Best drug I've ever had. No heroin could touch this shit for me.

Fentanyl- runs a very close second for me, have done it in mass and small quantities and I ALWAYS love it.. Probably my most used narcotic.

Oxycontin- a distant third. nice feeling when I can't get the other two.

one's that where most disappointing to me

Hydromorphone- I expected so much more after hearing everyone talking about it, maybe if it had been IV'ed it would have been better, I'm sure it would have been, but the pills plain sucked, would prefer 400mgs of codeine over this shit. Should have took the liquid morphine the guy had. but hey got to try everything once.

OxyFAST- While it had a good effect and I liked it ok, was not what it was hyped up to be. OHHH liquid oxycodone!! rather take me a handful of oxycontin. While enough of it is not that bad. It's just not like everyone said it would be.

(side note)
*One is most inquisative about how one obtained , alpha-methyl-fentanyl, Because mmmm.. My mouth waters at the though of this often wanted, near IMPOSIBLE to get substance,, hmmm*

But hey, that's just me.

Later,

The Opioid Receptor.

Last edited:
I can't make up my mind

For pure euphoria I'd go with E. Odd thing is it's a weird mix. I hate the high but at the same time really like it if I stop questioning it. I don't know/

I find Heroin (injected), though not as euphoric as E, is free of weird contradictions so I prefer it. Oxycodone (ingested) comes in a close second.

Heroin is by far the most euphoric opioid IMHO. Only problem I have with heroin is that I have to try and limit my use, another is that its something that IV is required for me to achieve a rush.

Second in line would be oxycodone. However I only say this in place of OxyContin, impossible for me to reach the level I want with Percocet. Many differenct methods of administration that I can catch a buzz from.

I would like to include Fentanyl but I rarely see that shit so I try and not think much of it but I certainly love the buzz from em lollipops.

sorry for the stupid question, but what's the difference between oxycodone and oxycontin?

and, just as a general question, are they as popular in the UK as they are in the US?

laovienax said:
sorry for the stupid question, but what's the difference between oxycodone and oxycontin?

Oxycodone IS OxyContin. Percocet is a common oxycodone product that contains APAP and 5-10mg of oxy. OxyContin does not contain APAP, therefor more abuse potential. The oxycodone is also time released but can easily be broken by chewing, IV, or snorting. The doses are much larger...10, 20, 40, and 80mg doses.

K'dOUTinAZ said:
Oxycodone IS OxyContin. Percocet is a common oxycodone product that contains APAP and 5-10mg of oxy. OxyContin does not contain APAP, therefor more abuse potential. The oxycodone is also time released but can easily be broken by chewing, IV, or snorting. The doses are much larger...10, 20, 40, and 80mg doses.

You mean OxyContin is oxycodone.

OxyContin is the brand name for a pill containing oxycodone (an opiod) and some sort of time release mechanism. I believe the 'Oxy' part of the brandname tells you what the drug is and the 'Contin' part indicates continuous release (timed release).

Heroin and 3mg of Dilaudid premixed in one syringe, nice strong rush with the warm lasting high.

1. tramadol or nubain

2. buprenorphine

3. dihydrocodeine

4. heroin

5. codeine

6. oxycodone

space 73 seems to be highly original. tramadol first! nubain second! heroin only 3rd! codeine before oxycodone! i guess you have never tried these things.

Guys, I have one question about tramadol, I know if I open new thread, mods will close it, so I'll ask it here. What do you think about tramadol in comparing to methadone?

What? From what ive heard they dont even compare..tramadol is a light opiate and mathodone last almost the whole day......so oviouslty only from this, methodone is stronger.....never tired either....