• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Most euphoric opiate/opiod????

Heroin!

Maybe I'm weird.. but I hate Oxycontin. Back when I had a good OC connection, I would have 10 of these on hand and not take any even when I'm craving heroin. It gives me so much energy I would stay up ironing and cleaning my college dorm. I would then take more hoping it would sedate me, but it just made me restless and nauseaus.

hydromorphone (iv), followed by oxycontin (snorted). mmmm. want to try oxymorphone.

whats more potent when injected, hydromorphone or diactylmorphine(heroin)??????

Diacetylmorphine ! HEROIN all the way!!!!
i love dope.

Love,
-H (that's my name, that's my fav. there ya go.)

Fentanyl gives me a real clean crisp buzz were morphine or hydrocodone feels more natural and sedative like.

definetely hydromorphone, theres nothing like dilaudid, hasnt anyone paid any attention to drugstore cowboy? lol

damn,you guys have crazy connects... oxycodone is the best IMO, but i''v only tried hydrocodone, oxy, and black tar smoked.

I base my opinions on personal experience not movies. In my experience hydromorphone isn't that good. Orally, it's garbage, I'd rather have hydrocodone. Insufflated it isn't much better. The IV rush is pretty good, but it VERY short lived and the euphoria isn't as good as that of oxy, heroin, fentanyl or even morphine. Very over-rated drug IMO.

Drugstore Cowboy is a good movie though.

^Very true, there is no substitute for hands on experience. Dilaudid is actually pretty shitty, at least in my opinion. Definately very shorted lived, and the high not all that great.

That link was an old post of mine, and really doesnt explain anything about the drug. I was simply looking for others that have tried diconal IV. Like i said in the post, dipipanone is mixed with an anti-histamine, one that essentially shares the structure of dramamine. But for some reason, the combination provides such a profound and distinctive rush that it was hugely popular amoung some junkies in the UK, so much so that it had to be banned. After that post I was able to aquire 20 more diconal tablets, from the same strange source in the middle east, and tried shooting 50mg at once. These tablets are not in production anymore to my knowledge, but evidently someone must have stocked them up. There are probably some junkies in the UK that would sell their children for a few tabs. Only problem is, if you take a really large dose, the anti-histamine can cause some unwanted effects, like hallucinations, tripping etc.

Oxycodone, hands down, (ingested- I don't like insufflating it) but I have never done heroin.

A close second is insufflated morphine.

I wish I could get my hands on some dipipanone pills.

Also, does anyone know the history and distribution of this drug that it was featured in other than the U.K.
and also, why does it have an anti-histamine in it and what was it's original use(ex. analgesic,maybe to replace something) and I guess it came in 10mg pills, are these equpotent to methadone ex. 10mg of methadone=10mg of dipipanone?

I would say IV Ketobemidone is the most euphoric i have tried so far.

hmmm in order id have to say, dope,actiq,oxycodone oral and IV(i love this shit orally i dont know why) then msir IV,followed by hydro,tussinex spec. and then morphine then poppy tea.i guess thats it i dont have any intrest in hydromorphone since i no longer us needles, lucily the dope is so good here it can be snorted and i just swallow pills.....as for why dope is above fent, not sure i just dig dope more nad i dont know maybe fent. is strnger but i just liek the kind of hihg i get off dop,plus its been along time sice iv had actiq,im sure ill prolly post tom. and my list iwl be in a totlaly diffrent order heh.

^^^^^
LOL, that sounds just like me how the order changes every day or week. LOL