• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Shwag vs. dank

I only smoke dank nuggests (B or A) because schwag makes me feel like shit now. When I did smoke schwag, I remeber it being 7 grams for 15 dollars. As for "middies" its strange but we don't have them in my hometown, I've only heard of them outside of my area.

man some people are ignorant saying becouse we live in southern states we dont see or smoke good buds this is to bluedolphin,, u

What irks me about buying Mexi-crap is the fact that some of your cash pays for seeds and oftentimes an infuriating amount of worthless stems. Plus, the quality of the high almost always leaves something to be desired, especially for someone that has a history of smoking high-grade pot. For those w/ greenthumbs, finding seeds in a bag of quality smoke isn't such a bad thing, tho. There's simply no comparison between the average batch of schwag and a superior quality strain of properly grown cannabis. There's such an immense difference. KB all the way.

ive become a bud snob lately, not just smoking only dank, but only smoking the best dank i can find.
i gotta stop that shit, because i used to be quite a proponent of schwag smoking, but lately ive been dankin it up
schwag seems to last longer, and is less intense
dank is shorter acting but has u in the clouds

I live in canada, we have no, how you say, "schwag". Well... I've had crappy pot once, but that was an isolated incident. Lots of outdoor weed, but quite a bit of hydro also. Hydro is usually stronger, but outdoor grown weed of a good strain is always the tastiest, and my personal preference.

We get schwag $40-45 an OX ($20-$20 a 1/2), dro and nug for $15-$20 and kine buds for $20+. I only buy schwag, most of the time it's sticky bud schwag that get's you pretty high. Sometimes it's the leafy, Mexican dirt though.

I've noticed with the schwag, it's more trippy and paranoid, something I like more sometimes because it's fun. Dro I've noticed is more of a clearer high that you could function easily on.

well it depends on how much $$$ i got, my cronic hook will only sell 1/4's and sometimes i cant come up with $90 too get some... schwag still gets me high off a cuple bowls and i can get fat 1/4's of it for $30 and its not that bad its always green buds with few seeds (like 15 in a 1/4), brown shit wont sell here only fresh commercial

lately ive been cutting back on spending cash on bud, and took a break for awhile. Last week I was fiending to get high, but didnt wanna blow lots of cash, so i bought some good looking shwag. After 3 weeks of no smoking, I got pretty blown. If Im and everyday smoker Id rather have the better stuff, mainly because of the high, and tolerance that I would have. peace

Man, I cano't find ANY good weed hookups around here. Its awful!! ALl i can get is shwag or some decent middies sometimes...

Never any freeaking dank!!! UGH!

i think scwagg is definitly a better value. nothing like passing around loads of blunts and joints. but it really is a better value. plus u can be a scumbag and match people who have chronic with your scwagg lol.

nugs

all you need is nugs, i love nugs, its a cleaner high to me then swag, nugs get me really stoned yet somehow i can still focus and have energy, swag on the other hand, puts me on my ass and i am just tired later and eat alot and end up going to bed,
also i think nugs are great if you want to something strong like e or something, just smoke a bowl of nugs and you will forget why you wanted e, IMO e is quite wonderful though%)

phuqinu said:
I've noticed with the schwag, it's more trippy and paranoid, something I like more sometimes because it's fun. Dro I've noticed is more of a clearer high that you could function easily on.
and dro is also lung friendly cause all you need is one hit if you smoke real dro

Shwagg is usually imported from mexico and is outdoor grown Large SATIVA
Dank is usually grown indoors and because of size issues is short INDICA
--Thugs like the sativa stone- it makes you paranoid and "up"
--Couch loving tv/video gamers and medical patients like indica- it makes you "couchlocked"
It has nothing to do with the quality of the stone. I've been high for days with a seedy ugly grade F shwaggy street bag, and I liked the high better than most of the pure white big BC hydro bud.
Schwagg versus Dank is more of a personal taste.

It really depends on the ends I got to spend. I much rather smoke some good dank than schwag though, if I have the choice.=D